Suikoden Fan Fiction ❯ Suikoden: Marriage Prospects ❯ Jeane ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jeane, Chiketsu star

Aka: the SEXY rune sage, Healer Rune Sage

Looks: This woman's full body shot is in the dictionary as the definition of "erotic". A slender curvy form, long lean legs, ample bosom, tight butt <ahem>, a cascade of wavy silver hair and piercing almond-shaped green eyes leave her well qualified to carry the mantle of the most mesmerizing, enchanting, eligible and beautiful woman at every castle. Has a body with very attractive and distinctive curves that could turn on any normal man just by looking at her. And we are most fortunate in that her preferred ode of dress leaves as little of that body to the imagination as is legally permissible. If you have Jeane on your arm you better have a big stick handy to beat back the drooling hordes seeking to take her from you. Her age is… unknown. Yeah, those suikoden staffs are being very annoyingly mysterious about her. Did she ever change from the range of S1 to S3 which spans about 18 years? People who see her actually commented that she look even younger.

Smarts: The detectives aren't really reliable, so I don't really know. She should be quite smart, since she has ran the rune shop for years and that Jeane from S2 once teach at Greenhill.

Personality: Very very mysterious. Jeane from S1 seems quite mature and mysterious, Jeane from S2 is funny and charming and more mysterious. But Jeane from S3 has finally exposed more 'skin' thanks to Koroku, "Well Koroku, I guess I can't hide anything from you, eh boy? But don't tell anyone. I don't want to scare them." …but still has that same old mysterious atmosphere. Maybe I should try squeezing some info from Koroku, and if only he can speak…

Fighting Skills: Not really a fighter. Jeane from S2 is one of the best support characters for the major battle. Before S3 is launched, some people actually speculate that she is the bearer of the true lightning rune. But don't worry fans, because Konami had officially confirmed that Jeane is a fighting character in Suikoden 4.

Special Abilities: Have fanatic followers everywhere she goes and can do something unmentionable to those detectives that wanted to scrutinize her private life.

Cooking: Quote from Fu Tan Chen: "A horrible end supposedly awaits any man who dares to learn the secret beneath her lovely lips. The lovely runemaster, Jeane!!!" I don't wanna meet a horrible end. Do you?

Competition: Jeane always has fans wherever she goes, and these fans might do anything to get her. Even though we've never seen the luscious rune master settled with anyone.

In-Laws: The 'other' Jeanes. Confusing? The newest speculation said that the Jeane we see from S1 to S3 aren't the same person, they're actually people who have the same name and look like each other, probably related, like a family comprised with a lot of Jeanes.

Economics: She opens a rune shop right? Right? Right???

Sex: I- dare- not- to - say - such - things… it's - better - if - you - find - out - for - yourself…

Other: A suikoden staff once said, "Each of Jeane's family members look the same." Figure it out yourself.

Overall: Life with Jeane would never be boring, that's a certainty. Or a mystery? If you're the type who doesn't mind other people's business, she might be the one for you.