Suikoden Fan Fiction ❯ Suikoden: Marriage Prospects ❯ Viki ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Viki, Chibin Star


Aka: the teleportress.

Looks: Black long hair, a somewhat cute and puzzled expression. A girl who has skips through both time and place. Maybe she is a person from the future? Or maybe she is not even a person of this world?

Smarts: Comments on Viki, by Character Illustrator (Ishikawa): "We were able to describe her as "careless" in Suikoden 2. But this time with the addition of little Viki, there is a stronger presence of describing her with the phrase "Are you okay?" She is getting messed up more as new installments are made." Now, please someone explain this one to me. I'm actually quite curious.

Personality: Quite sweet and naïve if you don't wanna call her stupid. When you look at the newspaper on the wall right near the last battle, you will find out that she will say something very heart wrenching...As a person who knows the past.

Fighting Skills: [A/N: many thanks to WindRincar for the correction.] In S3, she gets an "S" in Blinking/Teleport Magic. She gets an "A" in Water Magic, which is impressive. For Shield and Pale Gate, she gets a "B+". The rest get sore 'E', at best is probably 'D'. That's Suikoden 3. In suikoden 2, her affinity with every rune (except blinking) is the worst among 108 stars, that you will barely use her.

Special Abilities: Her ability as a teleportress is a very rare gift. Wait… we've seen people like Luc, Sarah and Yuber doing it. Even the monster with the red bikini can do it, so why can't other people? Still, this is quite good, since not everybody can actually do it.

Cooking: Quote from Fu Tan Chen: "Is her tongue as confused as her brain? It's Viki!!!" Yes, it is the same. You might want to learn to cook if you still value your life.

Competition: From Richmond's investigations: "The other day, he <Do you still remember Abizboah, that giant kraken from SII?> messed around with Viki while she was walking on the docks. She teleported him into the middle of the lake for his troubles." Nope, no competition whatsoever, I'm just writing this one for fun.

In-Laws: Message from Little 'Viki' to the Flame Champion: "Sometimes they ask about the relationship between Viki and me, but it's best not to ask." Their real relationship is still unknown, but she can be considered as a family.

Economics: Errhh...better not hope for it.

Sex: Viki's still 16, mind you. You might want to be careful though, since one sneeze could turn you up to nowhere.

Other: Viki is spotted murmuring "waffu" two times. The first instance is when an investigation to Richmond is requested for the third time. In the Gaiden Vol.2's 3rd Scenario (Hidden Scene) you are able to see her say this again while Nash is carrying her on his back as she sleeps. It seems that this word has a profound link to where she is from, but the details are unknown. In Gaiden Vol.2, she even teleported to her house. It was a mysterious place with never ending corridors. What time period is she from? We are also anxious to know where she is headed. Just be careful and learn to be a sprinter, you might want to escape before she says: "ACHOOO!"

Overall: Really, more trouble than she's worth. Note from Richmond: Watch out for her teleport!