Suikoden Fan Fiction ❯ Suikoden: Marriage Prospects ❯ Jacques ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jacques, Chisin star.


Aka: Slasher, little rascal

Looks: Tall, blonde and fair. Interview with Suikoden 3 Character Illustrator, Ishikawa: "His outfit is actually the exact same image as an outfit that I wanted. In the beginning he was established to be a middle aged man, but if that happen Geddoe's entire Team would have been generally dull and shabby. He became a refreshing addition."

Smarts: The sturdy, silent type, meaning, to put it plainly, he's not dumb as a stump but considerably more good looking.

Personality: Shy and quiet. He usually acts independently, but looks after and protects Aila from time to time. Basically his face is expressionless from time to time. But hey! He's got the looks!

Fighting Skills: Nice skill, average magic power, not so strong, and not so fast. He uses an enormous self-made bow gun that rarely hits. But hey! He LOOKS really cool doing it.

Special Abilities: Has great talent at making gigantic crossbows.

Cooking: Most members of SFDF can fend themselves, so I guess he can cook campfire style.

Competition: No, not Aila, but about a thousand fan girls in real life. According to an interview with the Suikoden 3 staff it is official that Jacques doesn't necessarily have any special feelings towards Aila. He supposedly sees her just as a child. He's 22 and Aila's 16. Not much of a difference, eh? Probably several years from SIII he might start seeing her as a woman and not a child.

In-Laws: Sadly, I don't know a thing about Jacques' family. There's no official record ever found or statement ever been made, but he's definitely unrelated to Jowy Atreides from Suikoden II. C'mon, at first they're planning to establish Jacques as a middle aged man.

Economics: Let's face the cruel fact: even Captain Geddoe still has to rely on SFDF to afford his daily needs. Why would you think that his subordinate have more money than him?

Sex: To be frank, no one knows.

Other: He loves kids and animals, and his hobby is to watch plays and take baths.

Overall: Looks. What more do you want, huh?