Sukisho Fan Fiction ❯ To Be Afraid Of Aqua ❯ To Be Afraid Of Aqua ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
This is the sequel to ,"Afraid of a Flame". Enjoy.

------

Summary: Sunao's thoughts upon seeing a Hyrdomaniac

Disclaimer: I don't own Sukisho. I only bought the box set and plan on painting Nao-kun and Sora-chan on my bedroom walls. Can't forget Yoru and Ran! -Smiles-

Warning: I'm not afraid of water, even though i've almost drowned once. I know i'm not the only person to have nearly drowned, and even more people out there who have. Not all my stories are light-hearted, and some bare very dark scenes. Do not take this lightly, but also do not take it too seriously, because this is fanfiction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Water, Aqua, Hydro, H2o. He could come up with multiple names for the liquid. The liquid he was extremely afraid of. That which he'd almost died because of. He'd almost drowned.

He was, deathly afraid, frightened of the liquid. And what more to see people who were out among the water. Playing at the shores line or actually swimming in it. It was these people he could not understand, and he guessed, in a way, they could be referred to as Hydromaniacs. Or maybe Aquamaniacs.

These two sounded best. Aqua and Hydro, both sounded much better together with the word maniac than Water or H2o. Atleast, in his mind. They were water lovers, he was a water hater. Not so much with it inside a small glass, but even so, he could still choke from that.

He'd never understand people, and their love of the liquid. He'd never understand it at all. He showered, yes, but he made sure to hold his breath when rinsing his face, but otherwise, there was no way to drown. It wasn't like the dorm showers had a bath tub. That, someone could drown in and he'd stay clear away.

For some, obscene reason, these people liked to be wet, and he imagined, had his past been different, he would too. He would've liked playing in the water, at the oceans shore-line. Sitting in a bath-tub for an hour, in the warmed liquid. And probably would'nt be so carefull and hesitant to drink a glass of water. Even though, he knew water wasn't all bad.

Water could save lives too. Firemen, putting out the pyromaniacs' torchings. Or even just a random housefire. Fire was just as bad, if not worse, than water. But water, he could not stand. Because of Aizawa, where he knew, Hashiba Sora was just as equally afraid of water as he was fire.

But Sunao knew, water, although it may not leave visable scars, if you become close to drowning, you can develop a mental scar. A phobia. And this is why Sunao would readily admit, he was afraid of the water.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok.. So I'm supposed to be doing my schoolwork, but decided to finish typing this up. It's short, sweet, and to the point. I know some people like that. But anyway, hope you enjoyed.