Super GALS Fan Fiction ❯ A Lesson on Discipline ❯ Aftershock [Her Reaction] ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Lesson on Discipline

By: Andrea Valencia

~o~

Well, hi everyone! I'm Andrea Valencia…I used to go by the name Anael Razualle but I kinda grew tired! Neway, remember the episode where Rei asked Aya why she doesn't make her own decisions and why she always follows Ran? Well…… here when Rei left instead of trying to comfort Aya, Ran runs after Rei fully intending to teach him a lesson…… now (twisted grin) what if Rei teaches her a lesson instead….? Tune in! Ei to POTENTIAL FLAMERS! FLAMES are welcome BUT WILL return to YOU MANY TIMES OVER! This is my first time to write about GALS so please bear with me and I only used one scene in one episode here…. so like please sorry if what I imagined was inappropriate but well…….. = D That's me!

~o~

It was a magnificent day outside but in Ran's room the atmosphere was quite different… As she sat cross-legged on her bed one could immediately detect that something was wrong with her. She looked totally out of it….. as if she was thinking deeply about something that happened not so long ago. But the situation in question happened a week ago and she spent the whole week cooped up in her room still brooding over what had happened…. Let us take a look at what's going on in her mind that has changed Kotobuki Ran, self-proclaimed and undeniable ruler of Shibuya, incredibly and hurt her so much that she was transformed into something so pathetic- her complete opposite…..

~A week ago~

This is the day when Rei questioned Aya about why she always follows Ran and doesn't make her own decisions. At this time, fully intending to give Rei a lesson (for hurting Aya) Ran ran (sorry for the pun) after him and grabbed him. She pushed him to the ground with the intention to force him to explain his earlier actions. She landed on top of him but Rei just pushed her off him and looked back at her. She felt an unknown emotion tug at her heart mixed with fear…. something was wrong with Rei…. something was very wrong… with this unknown fear she stepped backwards as Rei moved closer…. one step…..two…..three…fou- she collided with the wall….. she had nowhere to go …. The next thing she knew… she was already pinned to the wall by Rei's strong arms….. she was pushed up against the wall and then she saw his face moving closer and closer until his lips were upon hers in a heated kiss, much to her horror and shock. 'No! I lost my first kiss to this..!!!!' Finding her strength back she pushed him, Rei, off her and ran away….

~o~

So that was the incident that turned the proud Ran into this pitiable bundle on her bed…

~o~

Ei I need a beta please and some ideas….. I've already planned the next chapter up…. It's about Rei… and ummm if anyone could think of a more appropriate title, do tell me… I there's any mistakes in the grammar or spelling please feel free to point it out….. : 3 ….

~o~

To crimson_der: Here's your first chappie already….. This fic is dedicated to you and me and Ruschel….. tell her that….

~o~