Super GALS Fan Fiction ❯ Gal In Love ❯ Karaoke ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Don't get carried!” A loud shout and a crash came from Shibuya Station. “Do you think that you can rob the great Ran Kotobuki?” A girl in platform boots and a full-length coat, with blonde curly hair with a red streak was running after a beat up robber.
 
“Ran! Ran let him go!” A girl with short blonde hair ran after her friend.
 
“Listen to Miyu Ran and let Yamato get him!” Another girl with long black hair chased after Ran.
 
“Let me do my job Ran!” A police officer ran after the group. Ran chased the robber around until…
 
Platform boomerang attack!” Ran yelled and kicked her shoes off and they went flying toward the robber and hit him in the head before coming back to Ran's feet. “Ha! Super Gal Ran Kotobuki always… OH MAN IM SOOOO HUNGERY!” Ran dropped to her knees holding her stomach. “Feed me!”
 
“Kotobuki your hopeless.” A GL guy with short black hair complained as officer Yamato arrested the robber.
 
“Why are you so cruel!” Ran begged, “Aya is so nice! Why can't you be like your girlfriend?”
 
~. ~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ .~.~.~.~.~
 
“Oh Ran really?” Aya complained.
 
“Come on Aya, fighting robbers makes me hungry!” Ran said as she stuffed her face with ramen.
 
“How did I end up paying?” The GL guy complained.
 
“Don't be so cheap Otohata!” Ran laughed loudly.
 
The gang was sitting around a table in a café, Palm Trees, a little shop in Shibuya where they hang out.
 
“Yo!” A blonde boy walked in with a girl hanging on his arm.
 
“Second Place!”
 
“Yuya, Mami!”
 
“Hi Mami, Hi Yuya Welcome!”
 
Everybody greeted the couple as they took a seat at the table.
 
“Anyone up for karaoke?” Miyu asked happily. “ I get off of work in a bit.”
 
“Karaoke!” Ran jumped on the chair. “ I want to go now!”
 
“Sounds fun!” Aya said, “How about you Rei?”
 
“I have to work.” Rei (Otohata) said coolly.
 
“Come on Rei!” Yuya begged.
 
“I don't know…”
 
“Don't bother with him, he's hopeless.” Ran said heading toward the door.
 
“Don't say that Ran!” Aya said.
 
“Fine I'll go.” Rei said and Aya's face lightened up.
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
The group heads over to a crowed karaoke spot where Ran and the gals go often.
 
“Kotobuki! You're hogging the microphone!” Mami screamed and tried to pull the microphone from Ran after her singing 5 songs in a row.
 
“One more!” Ran pulled the microphone from Mami.
 
“Yuya! Kotobuki is being mean to me!” Mami screamed and ran to her boyfriend.
 
“Mami is right Ran let someone else have a try!” Miyu and Aya said.
 
“Don't be so selfish!” Rei said not really caring.
 
“Fine!” Ran said sadly and threw the microphone at Mami.
 
“Yeah!” Mami screamed.
 
These days, every time I was planning to do something, that person's face appears
24-7, he occupied my time…” (the opening song)
 
“So Aya, how are things going with you and Rei? Have you guys gotten lovey-dovey yet?” Miyu asked.
 
“Things are going good but I think Otohata isn't the type to be lovey-dovey.” Aya replied sadly then gave out a big sigh.
I can't do anything without that person that person…
 
Aya looked over to her boyfriend (Rei) and thought about the talks they had when he said, “You do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do…” If Otohata wanted to be lovey-dovey with me he would. But if he's not I guess that means he doesn't want to?”
 
“Rei? You and Aya seem to be happy lately, things going good?” Yuya asked his best friend.
 
Every time I'm trying to do something…
 
“I guess she smiles a lot and we study together…”
 
“Yeah I know that but anything knew?” Yuya asked hopefully.
 
What else does he want me to do? “We…”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Well I guess there's nothing else?” Rei said.
 
“You guys are never lovey-dovey!” Ran said to Aya.
 
“Well... maybe that's not what Otohata does?” Aya said with a tiny smile.
 
“70 points?” Mami said looking at her score compared to Ran's 100's.
 
“Hahaha!” Ran laughed loudly. “I win!”
 
“Like hell Kotobuki!” Mami said.
 
“Mami… no need to get mad?” Yuya said trying to calm down his girlfriend.
 
“Shut up!” Mami yelled at him and he ran back to his seat.
 
“I beat Mami! I beat Mami…” Ran bragged dancing to a chair.
 
“Ran!” Miyu yelled embarrassed by her friend.
 
“Shut up Kotobuki!” Mami said and tried to punch her but Yuya held her back.
 
“Hahahaha!” Ran laughed again.
 
“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” Mami whined and threw the microphone at Ran's head and made her fall of the table to the floor with a nosebleed. Mami laughed and Yuya let go of her when he saw Ran run toward them looking deadly.
 
“Honda you bitch!” Ran yelled as they started trying to punch each other but missing every time.
 
A whistle blew, “Break it up!” Officer Yamato yelled.
 
“My police hero Yamato!” Miyu yelled happily.
 
“Hey Miyu!” Yamato said to his fiancée before pulling Ran away from Mami.
 
“Seriously Ran!” Yamato said disappointed to his sister.
 
“Let go!” Ran yelled as Yamato dragged Ran to her friends.
 
“Hahahaha!” Ran heard Mami laugh loudly behind her.
 
“Ran you shouldn't make such a scene!” Aya said.
 
“Your so embarrassing Kotobuki.” Rei said simply.
 
“Come on Bro! Let me go!” Ran said swinging her arms wildly. Yamato let go of his sister. “Mami started it!”
 
“So what?” Mami said half laughing.
 
“Mami…” Yuya started but changed his mind. Se never listens to me any way.
 
After Yamato left Ran decided that she was hungry (again). They went to buffet this time.
 
“How the hell did I end up paying again!” Rei asked frustrated.
 
“Rei?” Aya said quietly.
 
“Yeah?” Rei looked over to Aya who was blushing furiously.
 
“Can I talk to you for a little?” Aya asked.
 
“I guess.” Rei said and got up with Aya, and they both walked outside. “Yeah?”
 
“Well… I…I was talking to Ran and…”
 
“What did she say now?” Rei asked looking at Aya.
 
“She said that… we aren't… lovey-dovey enough!” Aya said kind of loudly.
 
“I'm not really into that kind of stuff…” Aya's heart sank “But… if that's what you want then why didn't you ask me?”
 
“Well… I thought would say it was dumb.” Aya said quietly.
 
“Well I do, but we have been dating a while now… so I guess I could hold your hand when we walk and stuff…” Rei said looking away from Aya so she couldn't see he was blushing.
 
“Really! Thank you Rei!” Aya said and hugged Rei and to her surprise he hugged her back. Aya blushed harshly and her eyes started to water up but she held them back and smiled.
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
From the author:
This my is my first time writing about super gals I hope you like it! There will be more chapters coming soon.