Super GALS Fan Fiction ❯ Realization:The One I Really Love Is Only You ❯ Encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
“Rei, I have two concert ticket. Do you want to join me?” Aya asked him with a smile in her face
 
“Aya, I wanted to tell you this for a long time.” Rei said and paused for a minute or two. “We do not deserve each other and it's better if we stop seeing each other”
 
The words hit Aya like an arrow straight to her heart and she can't help the tears running down her cheeks as the first man he ever loved started walking away from her. He just vanished into thin air leaving her standing all alone as heavy rain envelopes the city.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
“It's that dream again” She whispers into thin air as she slowly opens her eyes and stare at the ceiling.
 
After a while she turned her head and stared at the clock, it reads seven-thirty in the morning. “I'm going to be late!” she screamed as she hurriedly takes a bath and change to her outfit and grabbed her bag.
 
She again sits at her bed holding letting go of the bag and letting it fall on the floor “At least I'm having a vacation with the guys, maybe that can make me forget… just for a while” she thought to herself.
 
At the train station…
 
“Well, we're all here and still no Aya” Miyu sighed
 
“Where the hell is she? I said eight in the morning SHARP!” Ran commented
 
“Don't worry, the train is going to leave at ten so there's plenty of time to spare” Tatsuki said reassuringly
 
Yuuya looked at Rei with no reaction or any sign of emotion in his face. He has his usual stoic face. “I'm going to fetch her,” Yuuya suggested. “Since we have two hours to spare, that sounds like a good idea.” he added
 
Rei got a glance of him at the corner of his eyes but still he said nothing. Yuuya left and went to fetch her.
 
“They better get here in time you know” Ran said
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
The doorbell rung twice and Aya's mother opened the door.
 
“Good morning ma'am, I'm Yuuya and I'm here to fetch Aya” he said politely
 
“Please come in, I'll call here. You can wait at the living room” she answered as she escorts him
 
She walks upstairs and knocks at the door that made Aya snap out of her thoughts. “Yes mother?” she asks. “A gentleman is here to fetch you, Yuuya” she answers her daughter. “Okay, I'll be out in a minute”
 
Aya grabbed her bag and went downstairs to see Yuuya sitting in the cough of their living room.
 
“Good morning, Yuuya. Sorry that I made you wait for long” Aya apologizes
 
“That okay, let's go. They must be tired of waiting for us” She simply nods her head in agreement
 
While on their way, they were talking about many thing and Yuuya being a gentleman carried all her luggage. They were near the meeting place while Yuuya was caught of guard and was hit by a kid that caused him to go out of balance and fell in top of Aya. With the bag on the floor, Yuuya notices Aya's hair fanned around her face and her pink perfect lips. How could Rei dump such a beautiful woman like Aya? He said to himself.
 
“Ehem…” Ran coughed on purpose to catch Yuuya and Aya's attention
 
The two blushed realizing the position that they were in. Yuuya's legs were apart and Aya's legs were on the middle. His arms on the side of her head and at the same time supporting his weight. One of Aya's arm clung to his arms and the other flat on the ground.
 
They immediately pulled of each other's arms and sits blushing really hard. It took about a minute until Aya spoke up. “ Ran… sorry I'm late”
 
“Well, the show you two did made up for that” Ran said in a joking manner and laughed hard
 
Yuuya helped Aya stand. He caught Rei glance at him in an unexplainable manner. He could not explain what it was. Maybe jealousy, anger, he cannot tell. Rei then looked at Aya and immediately caught her eyes. They just stared at each other for a while and Aya took her eyes away from him.
 
Miyu together with Yamato, Yuuya, Tatsuki and Rei boarded the train while Aya caught Ran's arm.
 
“Ran…I'm sorry but I can't go” Aya simply said
 
“Why?” she asked in a rather shocked manner
 
“You didn't tell me that he is coming with us”
 
“You mean Otohata? Don't worry… you can do it and remember the ultimate rule of us supergals is Be happy” Ran said to her with a smile and boarded the train with the others
 
“Be happy” Aya said to herself. The word kept repeating in her head like a broken record. She didn't know why, maybe something lies in those two simply words. Still out to her thought as she boards the train to join the others and takes her sit