Super Smash Brothers Fan Fiction ❯ Why Are We Here? ❯ The Package is in the Open ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 5.

This chapter is dedicated to sometimesamuse. (:

Character's are Nintendo's. Plot is Roosterteeth's. Fic is mine. Chapter is a friend's.

-

"Why the hell would you give a red our tank?!"

"It's OK! ... we're red too!"

"No! We're not! We're blue, Link, BLUE. God." Ike ran to the edge of the base cursing and looking through the scope on his sniper rifle once again, he watched the tank driving towards the middle of the canyon, with the Destroyer of Happiness 36,000 at the other end. He felt his palms sweating up, head racing to come up with any solutions. Then he realized something, "Pit, those two idiots are the one with the car."

"Aw man, that means that it's their seargent." Pit frowned.

"That explains how he got passed us. He must be one smart sonovabitch."

-

"What the heck is this thing for? What the-? Where's the clutch on this thing?? ...How the fuck did I get over here???" Marth panicked.

-

"He's got it, Fox! The rookie got their tank!" Falco exclaimed.

Fox, already in the back handing the machine gun, looked at Falco in confusion, "When did the blues get a tank?"

"Who the hell cares? The point is Marth stole it!"

"Um... isn't that bad for us? If I remember correctly, somebody convinced him that we were the enemies."

"Fucking-A, I know. That's why I told you to get to the gun."

Fox's eyes widened. "You mean we're actually gonna attack a tank?? Are you crazy?!"

Falco rolled his eyes, "We're not gonna attack! Just talk."

"Talk about what?! About how we're about to fucking blow up?!"

-

Marth squinted, stopping the tank when he spotted something far in front of him, "Who the hec-- Oh!" his eyes widened in realization, "It's that maroon and orange guy!"

He focused back on the controls, the panel covered in all kinds of switches, buttons and knobs. "How the hell do you shoot this this thing?! ...fuck that, how the hell do you even aim??"

The private started to randomly push a few buttons, hoping that'd do something. "Come on, come on!" he muttered.

"Firing main cannon." BOOM.

"Holy shit!!"

-

"HOLY SHIT!!" Fox and Falco screamed.

-

"HOLY SHIT! Did he just fire that thing???" Ike yelled.

-

"Falco, get us out of here!!" Fox demanded.

"Man, that startled me." Falco held a wing to his chest. "His aim is off. Did you see that? I don't think he knows what he's doing."

-

"There's no way they know that I don't know what I'm doing." Marth told himself. "Ok. So this one's for firing. Now how do I aim?" he looked around, all the colours and sizes getting to his head. "Ah fuck it." He opened the hatch, standing up, but not getting out. "Hey Other Guys! I'm giving you a chance to surrender!"

-

"Yeah. He definately doesn't know what he's doing." Falco muttered. "Hey! Uh.... Mat- Marth! Yeah, Marth! Listen, I was only kidding about before, we're actually red! So.. um... you can come over now. And bring the tank with you!"

"Just how stupid do you think I am?!"

"....Enough to believe that there are Other Guys in this war?"

"Falco, I don't think it's a good idea to piss off the guy in the tank." Fox hissed.

-

"Why did a red just attack his own team?" Ike asked.

"Why are they just sitting there??" Pit wondered.

"Why do yellow and blue make orange??" Link questioned.

Ike and Pit looked at him.

".....I felt left out..."

Ike shook his head, "Whatever." he looked back at the field, searching through his scope. He thought he felt an idea coming on, "Hey Pit, do you remember that rocket launcher we had a while ago?"

"That old thing? Didn't it disappear like a year ago?"

"No." Ike put his sniper rifle away in favour for a pistol. "Actually I hid it in the middle of the canyon when we were low on ammo."

"You hid it............"

"Yeah."

".......in plain view."

"No. I told you, it's in the middle of the canyon."

"The middle of the canyon is in plain view, you dick."

"Pffht. They don't see it."

-

"Hey there's a grenade launcher over there!" Fox looked at the gun laying on top of a hill. "That could be useful."

"Nah, too risky." Falco told him.

-

"But how are we gonna get to it? The reds will see us coming from miles away." Pit inquired.

"Well, we do have this teleporter." Ike waved his gun at the mass of transparent green wisps that interwined together to create somewhat of a door.

"Screw that! Remember what happened when he threw rocks into it?"

"They came through the other side." Ike replied.

"Yeah, but they were all hot, and covered in black stuff!"

Ike sighed, Pit was lucky he didn't like to point a gun at the angel.

"Then we need a diversion."

"I don't like division." Link commented.

Ike and Pit looked at each other, both coming up with the same idea.

"Hey Link.."

"Feel like doing something for us?"

"Huh?"

-

"Ok! I'll admit; you've got a bit of a point there!"

"Exactly! So are you coming or what?"

Marth pursed his lips in hesitation, wondering if he should believe the orange marine or not. "How do I know your not lying to me?" he asked.

"Look at me Marth." Falco said, with all seriousness. "I'm not lying to you!"

"What is this, a fucking soap opera?" Fox intervined.

Falco smirked at him, "What, jealous?"

Fox scoffed, "No."

"Whatever you say." Falco turned his attention back at Marth. "Just lemme ask you this! Did you talk to anyone there?"

"Well..... there was this one guy!"

"What was he wearing??"

Marth thought for a moment, remembering the young man who spoke like a child, with some of the bluest eyes you'd ever see, and the most adorable blush one would ever lay eyes upon, then wanted to hit his head when he remembered the blue tunic. "Ok! I'm coming over there! But if you shoot me, I'll kill you!"

"Duly noted!"

"I can't believe this actually worked." Fix said with disbelief.

"Told you so."

-

I really feel like writing another side story. With more slash.

So I'm setting up a poll. Should the next chapter be a Fox/Falco, Link/Marth or Ike/Pit? I'm sorry for giving set choices, but I'm (unfortunately) strict about my couples mixing.

Hope you enjoyed, sometimesamuse. And everyone else.