Super Smash Brothers Fan Fiction ❯ Why Are We Here? ❯ 1.21 Giga-Whats? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I finally decided to get off my lazy ass and start some typing. :D Hurray.

Pike got the most votes with 6 people. But instead of a side story, I'm gonna make a one-shot between those two. I have a lot of ideas for them, but I'm not sure which one to work on first. x3 Keep your eyes open.

Nothing's mine.


-


"No Link! Over here-- God, what are you doing? No! You're doing it wrong! Just walk-- what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Sorry!"

Pit prompty burst out laughing, holding his sides. "Hahaha!!!"

Ike growled, glancing over at Pit before he tried resisting the urge to shoot himself and get it over with, "This way Link, right here." he pointed at the teleporter, hoping that the blond would get it. "Over here...... right.....here. HERE GODDAMNIT."

Blue eyes lit up in understanding, Link nodded eagerly and Ike sighed in relief for the brief second he was allowed before he started hearing gunshots. Loud ones. Multiple times. At the teleporter.

"Oh my God!! What are you DOING?! STOP!!"

Pit fell on the ground, laughing even harder. "HAHAHAHA!!!!"


-


...

"Ok. now that we got that out of our system, let's start over." Ike rubbed his temples, feeling the beginning of a healthy migrane settling in his brain and making friends with his cells. He couldn't wait to go crazy, maybe that make this whole thing easier for him.

The now-damaged teleporter fritz-ed and crack-led behind him, "The teleporter is no longer useful to us, thanks to someone (who will die by my own hands someday, he muttered) who will not be named."

"Dude, we were all here." Pit pointed out.

"Shut up! As I was saying; we need a new plan." he turned to Link, "You. Run out there and start screaming your head off." Ike said.

Pit blinked, "What the hell kinda plan is that?"

"One that'll get our tank back, bitch." Ike cocked his gun.

"You," he pointed at Link, "Go."

Link eagerly jumped from the base, running forward into the field with a gun in his hands.

Pit watched him go, "So.... what are we gonna do?" he asked, looking back at Ike in curiousity.

"Follow me." Ike went down the ramp.

-

"Why are you still sitting there?? Hurry up!"

"Wait! Wait, hold on!" Marth stuck out his tongue in concentration.

"For what?!"

"Just... just wait!"

Falco tapped on the drivers wheel impatiently, as Fox hummed along to softly playing polka music coming from the radio. (1) Until Falco quickly switched it off.

Fox's ears drooped. "Turn it back on, asshole," he whined.

About to throw back a scathing retort, Falco looked back at Fox, but instead of saying anything he turned it on, grumbling to himself.

-

"Why are we in here? It's dark!" Pit wrapped his arms around himself, shivering in the damp cold.

"It's not so bad," Ike narrowed his eyes, trying to see their way through with the little natural lighting they had, he cursed quietly muttering something about bringing a flashlight next time, a hellhole, their impending deaths and some crap about a Twinkie.

"...I could use a Twinkie right now."

"Shut up Pit."

Ike winced as he felt something hard connect against his head, "Ow. What the hell??" he whipped his head arounfd to face Pit, who was holding another rock is his hand.

"Will you stop that?" Pit gritted, "Do you ever do anything except tell me to shut up? It's starting to get annoying."

Ike met Pit's glare with a blank face, instead he noticed the thin arms quivering, and his lips turning a light blue, even in the near pitch dark. "...Are you cold?" he finally asked.

Pit blinked suprised, ovbiously not expecting that question, ".....huh?"

"Are you cold?" he repeated firmly.

".....a little kinda.... sorta maybe."

Ike sighed, "C'mere."

"....what are you gonna do?"

"Just come."

Pit walked hesitantly over to Ike, face warming when he felt an arm wrap around him and a cloak draping over his shoulder.

"...what are you doing?" he asked meekly, even more embarrassed than last time.

"Keeping you warm since your cold." Ike grunted, tugging Pit along as they started walking through the caves again.

"Oh."

A few moments of silence passed.

"So....mind telling me--"

"Shut up."

Pit snickered.

-

"Oh God.."

"Hm?" Fox looked at Falco from his laying spot on the ground as he soaked up the sun (not that he actually needed it, considering he was a fox).

"Is he asking Zelda how to do a wheelie?"

"Who's Zelda?"

"Screw it, I'm driving over there."

"Hey wait!" Fox scrambled into the passengers seat right before Falco drove off.

Just a second later, his ear twitched. He stood up, squinting slightly as he spotted something small.

"AHHHH!" it screamed.

"Ah fuckberries."

-


(1) - You know what I'm talking about.

Is it just me, or is Falco acting more like Church? And as you can tell, I got lazy toward the ending.

Ah well.