Tales Of Eternia Fan Fiction ❯ Cake ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! This is only my third fanfic, so please go easy on me!!!>.<
 
This is drabble between my favorite pairing: Sheena and Zelos!!!! XD
 
My friend, Noah-san says that Lloyd and Sheena are better, but I disagree with him. What are your favorite pairings? Anywho, please enjoy, and R&R!<(*.*<) (>*.*)> Dancing Kirby!
-Seraphim_Queen
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Cake
 
“Bye guys! We'll be back tomorrow!” The young blond girl yelled as she and her other protectors left the small cottage. Sheena just scowled.
 
“Come on Sheena, being here with me can't be all that bad, can it?” A voice said from behind her even as a pink-clad arm wrapped itself around her waist.
 
Sheena scowled again; it was one thing to be left behind, but to be left back with him, of all people….
 
“Get your hands off me if you want to keep them…” The voice was so dark and menacing, that Zelos immediately let go of the young assassin who would gladly castrate him.
 
“Sorry Sheena, you're just too perfect not to touch.”
 
Sheena just sighed. “You're just imagining me as Colette, aren't you?” There was a strange note in her voice that Zelos couldn't place.
 
Sheena was an object of confusion, one minute she was yelling at him, the next she was sounding like a little girl that needed a hug. Zelos wished to be the person who she turned to, a bit more than he was willing to admit, but it was still true.
 
Sheena sighed again and turned around. “I'm going to start dinner or we will starve.” She said as she walked past the cocky Chosen. The hallway was so small; her arm involuntarily brushed against his and her heart skipped a beat.
 
Mentally slapping herself, Sheena took a deep breath to calm her nerves, only to inhale Zelos' unique scent. She bit her lip and practically ran to the kitchen, slamming the door.
 
Zelos looked at the space where she had occupied for a long moment, his thoughts jumbled. The place on his arm that Sheena had touched burned with strange warmth and Zelos scratched his head. He shouldn't be acting like a lovesick teenager; he was a fully grown man. He sent a searing look through the kitchen door that was blocking the view of the perfect woman who had somehow taken his heart and turned it upside down.
 
Sheena hummed quietly as she stirred the batter for cake. The only person who knew about her love and skill of cooking was Zelos, and she had made him swear never to tell anyone. “Now, what kind of frosting should I put on?” She said quietly to herself.
 
She was so absorbed in her own thoughts that she didn't hear the kitchen door open and Zelos enter the cozy kitchen.
 
She really is beautiful, more beautiful than she knows... He thought to himself. A slight frown crossed his features, sapphire eyes became clouded. He couldn't help feeling a pang of anger when he saw Sheena walk through the streets of Meltokio. There was nothing wrong with her, but with the men who openly stared at her. Zelos knew exactly why they stared, her perfect figure would have been impossible to ignore and she was the most beautiful woman he knew.
 
Determination and decision suddenly graced the Chosen's blue eyes as he stepped in behind Sheena.
 
Sheena stiffened as she felt someone at her back. Without turning, she instinctively knew that it was Zelos. She tried to hide the blush that suddenly colored her cheeks and prayed that her breathing was normal. “W-what are you doing Zelos?” She asked, her voice almost a squeak. Inwardly, the summoner cursed, oh great, now I sound like one of his `hunnies' from town…way to go Sheena.
 
Zelos didn't answer, so Sheena's temper got the best of her. She whirled around, ready to give him a piece of her mind, but when she could see his face, she was struck speechless. The desire burning in his cerulean gaze was impossible to mistake.
 
When he had moved behind Sheena, he hadn't known what he was going to do, but as she faced him and amber eyes met his blue, his mind was made up.
 
Sheena gasped as Zelos wrapped one arm around her waist. His other went to the back of her head. The gloved hand caressed her cheek briefly, before reaching up to pull her hair down. As he removed the clip, her gorgeous hair tumbled down over his hand. He buried his hand in the silky mass, bringing her face closer to his.
 
Sheena couldn't say anything as she felt Zelos' lips caress hers gently, almost timidly, as if afraid of her reaction. She couldn't repress the slight moan that escaped her lips, or the shiver that ran down her spine.
 
Zelos felt the shiver that ran through her body into his and captured her moan with his mouth. Once he knew that she wouldn't try to push him back, Zelos let go of his control a little more.
 
Sheena practically melted into him as his tongue gently pushed open her lips and began to stroke her tongue. Catching on quickly, Sheena opened her mouth further and rose up to meet his tongue with her own.
 
 
Zelos hadn't known what to expect, he was making this up as he went, so when she responded with her own kiss, he was taken aback. His hesitation didn't last long, as he smiled wickedly against her mouth. He stepped forward, pushing her back against the small counter where she had been cooking, removing his hand from her waist to push the bowl of batter away. He deepened the kiss roughly, noting her small shiver and the slight moan he felt, rather than heard her emit with pure male pride. He pulled her hips closer to his and leaned further into her yielding softness.
 
Sheena had long lost all coherent thought and could only gather the fabric of his shirt in his hands and try to pull him closer. She had heard stories of how `wonderful' the Chosen was, but she had never taken them seriously. Now, she had no doubt in what little of her mind she still possessed that Zelos was the perfect man.
 
Feeling the undeniable need for air, Zelos regretfully pulled back. He surveyed the summoner with satisfaction. Her violet hair was slightly mussed and she had a glazed look to her honey eyes. Her beautiful mouth was slightly open and her lips were rosy. He almost couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again, but he didn't want to regret it when she finally returned to the right state of mind.
 
Just the thought of the wrath that she would undeniably unleash upon him, probably involving Undine, made him gulp. So he was completely taken aback when she reached up and tugged his face back down to hers.
 
She had completely lost her mind. That was the reasoning for Sheena's sudden urge to be kissed into oblivion. She knew that she should be summoning Undine to kick his pink ass, but she couldn't help herself. She had to have more than one kiss, after all, he owed her many.
 
Zelos kissed her hard back and pulled away. Holding onto her shoulders, Zelos peered into her eyes, sapphire questioning amber. As soon as he saw the small, shy smile curve those perfect lips, he was filled with joy. Picking her up bridal style, Zelos began to exit the kitchen.
 
Sheena squeaked and clung to his neck for dear life. She knew that he would be taking her to the smaller of two bedrooms that he was forced to sleep in with the other guys, while she, Colette, Presea, and Raine shared. And her heart leapt with excitement.
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
That's as far as I'm willing to go. I suck at lemons. R&R please! Thank you for reading this odd story that I came up with!