Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ The Chaos ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The CHAOS

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

Sonic was against a wall lying on the ground, on his back, grunting in pain, tryng to get up as Raven was about to tear him into pieces with her left set of claws.

Right before she could hit him, Sonic quickly caught Raven’s arm with his right hand and squezed it tightly.

The gothic girl then was about to slash Sonic with her right arm, but the hedgehog caught her right arm with his left hand.

Raven pushed her body into Sonic’s trying to rip him up, but Sonic fought back with the strenth he had left.

“ How and Why did you bring Terra back?” Raven asked in an angry demanding way while they were in their current position.

“ I don’t know what you are talking about.”, Sonic replied while his teeth were clenched.

“ She died! I saw her turn to a stone statue with my own eyes.”, Raven yelled.

“ I didn't bring her back.” said Sonic as Raven was pushing his back against the ground, closer to her goal to slash him.

“ Give her to me now or I'll destroy you!” ordered Raven.

“ Yea right,There is no way I'm ever giving her to you.” Sonic yelled out as his strenth was slowly giving in.

“ Raven then said in a quieter but harsh tone, “ She is nothing but a liar, a back stabber, and a worthless little b***”.

“SHUT UP!” Sonic yelled out as he bent his knees, put his legs together and kicked her off of him.

Raven’s claws turned back to her normal hands and she was sent flying about 25 feet into the air but landed smoothly on the ground using her powers.

Sonic lept tward Raven at great speed, extending out his right knee.

Before Raven could react, Sonic collided against her jabbing his knee at her with full force.

This attack caused Raven to crash against a wall, making a hole in it causing rubble to fall on the gothic spellcaster.

" whew, I think I beat her.", said Sonic while panting and wiping some sweat off of his forehead.

Sonic walked tward her to make sure Raven was defeated.

* * * *

As the dust cleared. Sonic could see that Raven was on the ground, trying to get up.

As Sonic was about 5 feet away from the dark spellcaster, her eyes opened but this time they were glowing bright red.

Two More red eyes formed on her head and she wrapped herself in her cape. Her teeth became sharp.

Black Flames flared on her.

Raven then grew about twice her size and several black tenticles come out from under her cape.

A few of the tenticles had raven(bird) like heads on the ends of them.

Sonic was watching all of this happen with his eyes wide and open mouth.

“I Shall find her myself and tear both of you into pieces!”, said Chaos Raven(its what I call Raven onve she goes all creepy) in a dark tone.


Chaos Raven let out a mighty roar and one of the bird headed tentacles snapped at Sonic but he jumped a few feet back to dodge the attack.

A coulple more bird head tentacles snaped at him but Sonic dodged one and held the other by the base of the tenticle so it couldn't bite him.

Five regular tentacles whiped at him simotaniosly.

Sonic threw the bird head aside and was able to dodge two of them, block two more, but was hit at his chest by the last one.

Sonic grunted a little as he held his now dark and bleeding chest with his left hand.

Another tentacle came twards Sonic and Sonic tried to block it with his right hand but his right arm was wrapped around by the tentacle.

Another tentacle came at him, this time wrapping his left arm.

Sonic tried to break free from Chaos Raven’s grip, but the his arms were now being pulled to a position so that he looked like he was on a cross.

Then two bird head tenticles clamped their jaws hard on his shoulders, one head was on each shoulder.

Dark electricity was now coming from the bird head tentacles and was coursing through Sonic’s body.

Sonic closed his eyes tightly as dark electricity was flowing through his body.

“ This is your punishment for defying me!” Chaos Raven said to Sonic and then laughed.

Sonic was still screaming and Electricity continued to shock him.

His blood from all the cuts now bled even more.

After about 2 minutes of shocking the hedgehog, Chaos Raven finally stopped and Sonic couldn’t seem to do anything but slowly open his eyes to see what Chaos Raven has planned.

She pulles Sonic closer to her so he was now only inches away from her sharp toothed drooling mouth.

Chaos Raven then Laughed and said, “ Now you will become my dinner!”

Chaos Raven then opened her mouth wide and was about to take a bite out of Sonic.

Just then They both heard police sirens, which were becoming louder by the second.

Chaos Rven stopped what she was doing to check where the sirens were coming from.

Sonic used this opertunity and started rappidly kicking Chaos Raven in the face.

After a few seconds of this, she growled and relised her grip on Sonic.

Sonic fell to the ground landed on his feet, and ran away from Chaos Raven using every last ounce of his strenth to escape her and the cops.

“ We will meet again Hedgehog!” Chaos Raven yelled. She then wnent down a hole she made with her powere, escaping from the scene.

When the Cops came to the scene, they couldn’t find anything but ruins from the battle.

* * * * * * * * *

It was now late afternoon and it was raining lightly as Sonic approached his apartment.

When he opened his door, he imedietly started limping twards his bathroom.

He almost fell to the ground twice but saved himself by leaning on a couple of walls.

When he reached the bathtub he tured it on, pouring warm water into the tub.

While he waited, he took off his gloves and took the paper Terra gave him earlier, out of one of his gloves.

It had blood on it but was still readable.

He placed it on the sink table. Sonic then took off his shoes and socks.

(Needless to say, Sonic has regular human like feet but only blue, not those ball like ones in Sonic X.)

After he stood there for a few minutes, the tub was finally full and Sonic got in.

He laied on his back and sighed. He then got up to a sitting position and began to wash the blood off of his face and body.

He then thought to himself, “ Who was that Raven?, and could she be right?” but he soon shook it off.

“ Ha, no way. Raven is probally the killer who wants to kill Terra for money or something.", Sonic said to himself while smiling.

After about 30 minutes of laying in the tub filled with blood red water, he was still exausted, but is now a little bit better.

He finally got out of the tub and noticed all the bruises, swellings and cuts that were soon going to bleed again soon.

He then took a towel and dried himself off. Sonic took his bloody gloves, shooes, socks, and paper to his room.

He then got the first aid kit he left in his room and wrapped himself on his arms legs and chest and put bandages on his cheeks and head.

He got out a new pair of socks and put them on.

He did’nt bother putting on any gloves or shoes since he was planning not to leave his apartment anymore that day.

He then took the paper and put it by the kitchen, looked as a clock that read 6 pm and he picked up a chordless phone, taking it and the paper back to his room. Sonic then dialed the number.

The phone was ringing, his heart was racing and then a “ Hello?” came from the phone…….. To be continued.

* * * * * *

Authors notes: What will Sonic do? Will Raven show up to take on Sonic again? Find out in chapter 7. Dun dun duuuuuuun.

P.S: If anyone thinks I hate Raven, I don’t . She is my second favorite Titan.

Also: Im going camping for a week starting sunday till saturday so I'll update when I get back.