Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ A New Hope ❯ Final Chapter/ What Happens Next? ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Final chapter Well, this fic was a blast to write and I'm sad to see it come to an end. So that's why I'm planning on a new fic later on in this story's timeline, `Yet With Passion Replete.' Look for it!
 
About the fic: I realize he'd get a longer sentence than what he got, but hey, it's my fic, my law in the fic.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Time passed without warning from the incident at the castle. First, Nathan and Marie returned to Titans Tower and told the story of all that had happened, first to each other and then to the others. It was decided, by all, that Nathan should be tried for murder. He was convicted of murder and was sentenced to five years in prison, no bail. After a tearful goodbye, he went off without a fuss, yet tears were visible in his eyes.
 
For the first few months, Marie was quiet and withdrawn, but she slowly became more open and visited almost everyday.
 
Life resumed slightly less happy, but it resumed nonetheless.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Following orders if murder should occur, Sapphire went down into the private lab of Asphodel and Endymion and did what she had to. She injected herself with Asphodel's…well, you know. Then she contacted and joined Ruby, who had hidden out far from Titans Tower and Jump City, out of the country, in fact, to raise her new baby in peace. Together they hoped for a bright red future.
 
*~*~*~*
 
While Nathan was incarcerated, Terrance had asked BeastGirl to marry him, and she accepted. Now they also had a baby on the way. Robin and Firestar had a similar experience themselves. Cybergirl met a nice man who stole her heart away and they were still dating.
 
Marie and Nathan spoke almost everyday until he was released from prison. After he was released, he and Marie dated for another four months before he popped the question. She agreed, and within a month of being married, they had a private room in the Tower all to themselves, as did the other couples. Then, one day it was announced the good news of a third baby coming to the Tower.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Two months after Sapphire joined her, Ruby had another child herself. Eight months later Sapphire had her own. A bright red future did indeed seem to be on the way, but only if a boy was on the way for Nathan and Marie.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Well everyone, that's the tale of Nathan and Marie, of Craven, of Ruby, Endymion and Asphodel, along with their servant, Sapphire. I truly hoped you enjoyed every bit of it as much as I did of writing it. If you're anxious to see how the story goes on, please wait for the next story in this um…storyline, `Yet With Passion Replete,' the tale of the children of Nathan and Marie, Ruby and Endymion, and Sapphire and Asphodel.