Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ All's fair in Jelousy ❯ 1). A visit form a Titan ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]


A Never-ending Story
By Robstar 4eva
This is when there 17 or 18
Chapter 1). Starfire Choice
It was a bright and cheerful morning. Starfire was talking to Robin, Raven was reading a book and Cyborg and BB were playing a game. There was a knock on the Titans door. Starfire answered it hey friends it's friend Speedy. Come on in friend Speedy. Thanks Starfire. Hey Speedy what's up? Well I was wondering could I stay here for 1 week until my place gets rebuild. Sure so where can I put my bags. Well you can stay in my room friend Speedy. Thanks Starfire. Starfire blushed. Robin eye filled up with jealousy. Starfire led Speedy to her room. Nice room. Thanks. But where will you sleep. Well I'll just find anywhere. O.k. I'll just set my stuff. Behind the corner Robin was listening and was filling up with jealousy. Starfire left the room. O.k. Blackfire I got inside what's the mission. Well done Speedy your mission is to make Robin jealousy by asking Starfire out. O.k. this mission I like. Make me proud Speedy. All right. Speedy out. Speedy unpacked and went to the Titans mainframe where Starfire and the other Titans were. Hey Robin could I speak to you. Sure Speedy so what's up. Well I was wondering do you like Starfire. What no why, because I'm going to ask her out. What!!!! Robin yelled that everyone heard. Yeah you all right with that. Yeah!! He replied. Robin's head was really red and was on fire. Speedy walked off to Starfire. Hey Starfire what's happening. Oh hi Speedy. So I was wondering do you well um do you want to go with me on a date. Well er I'll tell you during dinner. Robin's face was really red. Hey man are you O.k. Yeah I'm O.k. Why don't I look o.k. I'm going to my room. That dude really jealous. Yeah. On the way to his room he heard Speedy. Well one Speedy you just needs a yes and then bring her to me. No!! Robin whispered. Speedy heard him so he ran for his life. Hey Starfire, Yes, well you see Speedy is just asking you out so he can kill you. What No!! So what are we going to do to get him out? Well the other titans think he is friend our friend. Yeah so I got a plan. All right. Starfire listen to his plan.
Dinner Time
All right Starfire what's your answer. Well um I'm going over there. Robin had a sad face. Well um my answer is well first let me tell Robin he'll never be my boyfriend. So she got up and walked to Robin. Well what now. Well now its BB Q. Argh I forgot my extra unmeat sauce it's over there, BB yelled. He got up and winked at Starfire and Robin. He walked up there and on the way he didn't notice the roller blade. So he tripped and fell on Starfire and her mouth connected with Robin's mouth they were actually kissing. Whoa I'm kissing Starfire, Robin thought. They broke for air. Speedy's mouth was wide open. Robin you.. You traitor. Oh grow up. Speedy then started laughing. Well you sure tricked me. Well now it's me that's going to trick you. He got an arrow, he shot it and there was smoke everywhere. When the smoke was cleared there was no Starfire. Where is Starfire? Arr, Starfire Robin yelled. They could see Starfire being carried away by Speedy. See ya Robin. We must find her.
Chapter 2). Finding Starfire
Robin got on his R cycle and zoomed off to search the whole city. Starfire he yelled but there was no answer.
4 hrs later
Robin where going home you coming. No I have to keep on searching. All right don't push yourself too hard. O.k. They all left except for Robin. Starfire he yelled even louder. Hey Robin how are you going? Red X what do you want. Well I heard your searching for that hot Tamaranian girl Starfire. Yeah why, well I want to help you. Why what's in it for you. Well nothing I just want to help her. O.k. hey look there she is with Speedy and a girl. Well let's pay them a visit. Wait they might know so we are going to sneak there. O.k. Robin and Red X found a vent. Look there's Starfire so what are we going to do. Well we can attack or we plan a sneak well. Lets see how many guards there are there. 3 guards that not much. Yeah but those guard look easy but there tough. So we will actually lure those guards out 1-by-1. The first one Robin took care off, the second one Red X took care off the third one ran out. Robin and X went in the room. They saw starfire chained up. Hey there she is let's go. Wait someones coming. It's Speedy. Lets hear what he is saying to Starfire. Hey Starfire how are you oh yeah I forgot that you can't speak. So he took off the tape. You colian morbag. You evil plans will be over. What evil plans, you got me wrong all I wanted was for you to go on a date with you but you had to choose that worthless Robin. So now that your restrained I'm gonna kiss you. So ready if only Robin were here. But if he was I'll have my guards. If he doesn't show up me and u are gonna have sex even if you don't like it then I'm going to marry you. If he shows up when I'm having fun with you he has to watch. No Robin whispered. Robin you gotta keep quiet. Speedy went forward and grabbed Starfire face and Starfire tried to escape but her hands were tied to the pole. He went in and then they were touching lips. Then Speedy broke 4 air. Starfire spat out all the speedy germs. Robin couldn't bear to watch anymore. I'm going to attack.
 
This is what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters
Chapter 3). Robin and X attack Speedy but something surprising happens.
Chapter 4). Speedy goes inside Starfire mind to see what going on
Chapter 5). Starfire in Action
Chapter 6). A visit from a friend or enemie
 
Chapter 3). The Attack
“Get your hand off her Speedy” Robin yelled. “Robin I am glad you showed up,” Speedy said sarcastically. “Guards” Speedy yelled out. A whole bunch of guards came running out. But Robin was then tackled to the ground. X help. But X was captured too. The guard held them really tight. “Guards take X to the pain room.” He ordered.
“Hey Robin guess what I'm going to have some fun with Starfire” Speedy said. “Speedy I will not marry you.” Starfire said angrily. “Quiet I will be with you in a second” Speedy yelled. “Now Robin you will suffer” Speedy shouted. So Speedy got a knife out see this Robin. “You will pay” Speedy yelled. Robin closed his eyes and then he heard a loud scream. “STARFIRE!” he shouted. “Thank you Robin.” She said while coughing. But then fainted. “Speedy you will pay” cursed. Well now to have fun. Starfire was bleeding everywhere. “Speedy I'm going to kill you for doing that” Robin cursed him. Speedy grabbed Starfire and kissed her 1 more time. Robin was getting really angry. Now lets see what going on inside her head.
 
 
Chapter 4). Starfire Mind
Speedy grabbed a device that had wires in it. She put it on Starfire head. “Robin do you want to see what's going on in her head then just look at that big screen. The T.V got turned on and scanning came up and it started. First it showed Starfire as a 5 year old and her being separated from her parent by the Gordanian. Robin watched carefully. Then it showed Flashbacks of how Galfore looked after her. Then it showed her in the episode Go! and meeting with the titans and spending time with the titans and the missions. At last it showed Pictures of her and Robin together having fun. Robin saw how valuable she was. Starfire started to bleed a lot and blood was everywhere. Then Starfire started to have bad memory's. First it showed Blackfire, Val Yor, Killer moth, Kitten and Puppet King. Then at last it showed her “kicking the butt.” The screen went pitch black.
 
Chapter 5). Starfire's attack
Starfire then got up even if she was bleeding everywhere she was bleeding everyone and had a knife stuck in her stomach she tried to break free. She actually succeeded and by then she was covered by blood from head to toe. Speedy was amazed to see she survied that knife attack. So he got another knife and threw it at her stomach. Starfire stomach started to hurt even more. But she stood up and threw one of her Starbolt at Speedy, which made him fall to the ground. Robin was amazed to see Starfire survive the two knife attacks. Speedy then got his guards to attack her but she defeated every single one and it was her and Speedy. “Where is my sister” Starfire asked. “I'm not telling” Speedy replied. O.k then you give me no choice but to hurt you. Speedy got one of his arrows out and threw it at Starfire but Starfire stooped it and threw her Starbolts and then his him with her Starbeam. Speedy was defeated. Starfire then frred Robin and X. “Starfire are you o.k” Robin asked. Before she could answer she fainted. “She has lost a lot of blood.” Robin said.
2 weeks later
The titans were playing Volleyball on top of he titans tower when the ball was throw away. “I'll get it.” Starfire said. The ball then just landed right in front of them.
 
Chapter 6). A Visit from a long lost friend
In front of them was standing a guy with brown hair. “Hey Starfire remember me.” The mysterious boy said. “Brad!” “Who is Brad?” BB asked. “Well he is form Tamaran” Starfire replied. The other Titans walked up to him and started to introduce themselves” “Hi I'm Robin, this is BB, Cyborg and Raven.” Robin introduced. “Hi I'm Brad” he replied. “Welcome Brad” Starfire greeted. “Hi Princess.” He replied. Robin's face was burning with jealousy. “So what brings you to earth.” Robin asked. Well I'm here because to tell you something privately. “O.k let's go to my room” Starfire insisted. Robin burned into a crisp.
 
This is what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters
Chapter 7). The message
Chapter 8). Leaving for Tokyo
Chapter 9). A nice holiday
 
Chapter 7). The Message
“Jealous man” Cyborg said. “O.k Starfire listen these 2 people called Speedy and Blackfire your sister have been putting havoc aroung the city's so in