Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ Irrisistable ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family
Irresistible
"Gar!"
He cringed. He'd wondered when Raven would get home and find out about what he'd done. It was fairly obvious.
She stormed into the kitchen where he'd been working on dinner.
"What the hell?" she shouted quietly so Mark couldn't hear them. "I give you something to do and you run off and-and-"
She couldn't finish. He laughed. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself and flicked her wrist, grabbing him in her powers and pulling him closer.
"What did I tell you about taking him out?"
He stared at her for a moment before answering in a meek voice, "Not to buy anything."
"And what did you do?"
"Buy him a gaint playset that takes up half his room."
"Are your four years old or something?!"
"No, but he is."
She sighed and released him. "What happened?"
"You've seen his puppy dog eyes! How could I resist?!"
"I guess this explains why he's bouncing off the wall..."
"...I only gave him one peice of candy..." He flinched under her gaze, "Okay... Maybe ten peices. But how can you resist it when he does the puppy dog eyes?!"
"What did I tell you about the puppy dog eyes?"
"... To look away and not give in."
"And what did you do?"
"...Gave in."
"Just... tell him to put the obstruction away so he can settle down. I think he starting crashing his cars together. I swear he's going to be a little monster when he grows up."
"Nah," Gar pecked her lips softly, "He'll probably take after me."
She blinked and stared at him before cracking a smile. "Let's hope we don't have to go through that. I have enough problems with you around."