Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ No Title/Snow ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family
No Title
Flip.
Silence.
Flip.
A breath.
Flip.
Sip. Another breath.
Flip.
Silence. Shiver.
"Damn."
Slam.
Raven sat up, the blanket she had wrapped herself in. For one moment it had been quiet, and for one moment she had thought she could relax. But the silence was worse than the noise, worse than anything her family could've thrown at her. Where the hell were they, she wondered, irritated that they would leave everything so... quiet.
Bang.
She glanced up, gazing around. What the hell had that been?
Another band, louder this time. Outside. Growling, she stormed to the front door, throwing it open.
Smack.
A snowball landed her fully in the face.
Blink.
A sheepish husband looked at her, hunching himself over, hoping she wouldn't notice he was the one to throw it. Two small children, Mark and Brenna, ooooo-ing at their father.
Blink.
She stepped forward, fully aware of the cold seeping through her pajama top, not suited for the outside cold. Another step, careful. It was like approaching an animal. Don't scare it off. Don't let it know you're about to kill it.
Garfield stepped back, cautious now. A hunter and his (her) prey, he being the latter. He was in for it now.
Another step. Pounce. She flew at him, catching his shoulder and knocking him down. She landed on top of him, straddling him. Slowly she leaned down, an evil smile gracing her lips. He was dead now, killed by his wife on this most jolly of days (not really, but newspapers played up everything these days.)
Her lips grazed his cheek, teeth snared. She was going to rip out his throat, he decided, and tear apart his body with her teeth...
She did none of this. She simply pulled back, her long violet hair pulled to one side and streaming down like a waterfall, and climbed off him. With a devilish smile, she waved to the children and stepped back inside, grateful to be out of the cold.
Gar was confused. Besides completely arousing him, what had she done?
His eyes grew wide and he grinned. Motioning for the children to stay in their front lawn where they could be seen, he stepped inside the house and closed the door, instantly grabbed by his wife.
The children outside were confused but ignored it, returning to their snow fights.
----
An unofficial installment of the Family series. Yay!