Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ Official ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family
Official
Raven sat Mark up on the counter and held out her hand, allowing a bottle of peanut butter to fly into it. Mark found this amusing and held out his hand, waiting for something to fly into it. The light fixture began to move in his direction, but Raven caught on quickly, picking him up quickly and told him to play with the necklace he had long since stolen. He nodded and cupped his hands around it, laughing as the dark aura surrounded it and it floated.
Raven sighed in relief and turned back to the sandwiches she was making. She paused as she dipped the knife into the peanut butter and looked up.
"Where's your sist-"
She had no time to finish as what resembled a cross between a reptile and a large cat jumped down, baring its teeth and growling with pleasure. Raven instantly grabbed Mark and jumped back, her eyes wide and her stance ready to fight.
Then she caught sight of Gar and frowned, setting Mark down and picking up the animal. It reverted back to its normal form, a small girl with vibrant green hair, in her arms.
"Sorry," Gar said as he took the child out of her arms, "Couldn't resist. She's a good shape-shifter, isn't she?"
Brenna clapped her hands excitedly.
"Right," Raven turned back to the sandwiches, "It's official, Gar. We're having no more children."