Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ Nap ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family
Nap
"Why did we ever decide to have two of them?" Raven asked Gar as she grabbed the weeping child up and began bouncing her.
"I don't know, but it was fun making them." He gave her a grin. She returned it sarcastically.
"For you maybe."
Gar laughed and picked up Mark. "Who's ready for a nap?!" he called out enthusiastically as if expecting the children to cheer with excitement. Instead, Brenna wailed louder, and Mark attempted to free himself from his father's grip.
"Fun," Raven muttered. "If we could just get her to stop crying..."
"Trade ya," Gar said. She sighed and handed the child to him, taking Mark from his hands. The five-year-old gave a cry of glee and nestled himself in her arms.
"Why does he like you more than me?" Gar asked jokingly, placing a finger on Brenna's nose to distract her.
"I have no idea."
Raven sat the child on the couch and wrapped a blanket around him. He looked eerily like a male version of her, only smaller, with the black blanket like a cape and his purple hair resting in the same to stubborn strands around his face.
"You like children," Gar said as he attempted to get Brenna settled in her crib, "Why else would you have so many of them?"
"Two," she stated, "is not 'many.'"
"So how many's 'many?'"
"Three or four." She turned to him quickly, cutting him a glare, "And I'm not having that many. Two is enough."
Gar grinned and Brenna let out a gurgling laugh. "We'll have to be more careful next time."
Raven smiled to herself as silence filled the household.