Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ Imbroglio ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family
Imbroglio
There was screaming.
Loud, obnoxious screaming.
"..."
'...'
Raven stood up, and moved towards the screaming.
"Gar?" she called. "What's going..."
There was more screaming.
Brenna and Mark were lying on the floor, kicking and screaming around one Garfield.
Raven rubbed her forehead.
"What is going on?"
Gar lifted his head, a desperate look on his face. "I have no idea."
Raven sighed and picked up Mark, who screamed louder and kicked harder.
"What happened?" she asked calmly. He screamed louder.
Brenna noticed that Mark was getting extra attention and joined in the higher pitch, twisting herself on the floor. Gar reached over to quiet her, but she squirmed away.
Raven stared at the two children, then at her husband, and decided to use a trick she'd learned worked well when calming screaming children (or a hyper-active Gar.)
The room filled with the aura of death as Raven's body glowed with a dark aura, her hair lifting up and twisting around her like snakes.
"What is going on?"
Everyone froze.
Mark started to giggle.
Brenna joined in.
Screaming had turned to laughing.
Raven sighed and picked Mark up; Gar did the same with Brenna.
"Why did we have kids again?" she asked.
He shook his head. "I forget."
Authoress Notes:
I was lacking in any form of update last week (I tried.) Then I realized I never updated Family last week either. My apologies. I'm going to be doing a few Valentine's Day fics for various animes/shows, so that'll happen this week. Once again, I apologize. Make me feel less guilty with a review. Bring chocolate.