Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ Innocent ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family
Innocent
Raven stared at the floor in horror. Broken glass littered the carpet and two small children stared up at her with innocent eyes.
"...What... happened?"
Brenna stepped back, filled her lungs with air, and belted out: "MARK DID IT!!!"
"Nuh-uh!" he shouted in return, "It was Brenna!!"
Raven stared at both of them with an exasperated look.
"Will you tell me what happened?"
Both paused. There was no yelling. Their mother got angry easily (they'd learned this from watching their father) but here she was being quiet.
Every child knows when their parents aren't angry like they should be, something could be wrong.
"...Brenna pushed me..."
"...Mark tripped me..."
"...And we knocked over the vase."
Raven sighed and held out her hand. The peices lifted up and settled on the table where the vase once stood.
"Do you know where your father is?"
They nodded.
"Can you go get him and tell him that the vase holding the three thousand year old demon broke?"
Their eyes went wide, and they quickly ran off.
Raven groaned.
She really needed to put those old demon-housing breakables somewhere safe.
----
I don't know why she has demon-housing stuffs.
Damn, this took forever to write. I got distracted. I was watching XPlay, then my contancts went weird, then my dad came home and I had to pretend I was working on homework, then I had to go look up Jupiter myths. I still haven't found any. Plus I'm working on two different V-Day stories at once.