Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Fall then Love ❯ TTWildfireX ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Learning to Fall then Love
Chapter 10: TTWildfireX
By: TTWildfireX
 
A/N Ok this is the next chapter. Who sent the mysterious letters? Who's the mysterious girl? Well it's me. I couldn't resist not putting myself in the series. Everything is true except for two things. 1) My actually name is not really Elizabeth (Lizzie, Liz) my name was changed, it's nobody I know either. 2) Anything that has to do with the Orlardo, TTWildfireX, and Bobby is not true. I just put that in to give my life a twist in the super hero world. Whose Bobby you ask? Well keep reading the series.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
The Titan's Member's; Wonder Girl, Cyborg, Robin, Beast Boy, and Nightwing.
 
The JLA Member's; Batman, Wonder Women and Flash.
 
“So where's Raven?” Garfield asked.
 
“We don't know.” Cassie said. “That's why we're here.”
 
“Wait a second.” Wally said. “We're saving Raven.”
 
Then wedding bells began to ring. “Good,” said a voice form the darkness, “It's time.” The figure steeped out of the darkness. It was a girl about 14 years old. She had brown hair that was in a long strait braid that nearly reached the ground. The braid was tied with a purple bow that was purple in color. On top of her head she wore a blue headband. In her ears she was a pair of dangling diamond earrings in the shape of horses. On her lips she wore raspberry colored lipstick and glittering make up for everything else. For a shirt she wore a red tank top with an American Flag in the middle that said Old Navy. On top of her shirt she wore a silky black, sash. On the bottom part of her sash hung a small dagger. In the middle of her right arm she had a black band with a star on the left side. On her right arm she wore a very worn purple watch and on her hand a ring. On her lower left arm was a dark blue glove. She also wore a light spring green mini skirt complete with a Native American colored belt. From the belt hung a Japanese Ninja sword. On her legs she wore very bright pink tights. For shoes she wore brown leather heeled boots. The figure that came out of the shadows had purple hair that ran down her back. She is very hard to describe and I don't feel like it so it's up to you; http://www.reappropriate.com/aaheroes/images/psylocke.jpg
 
“I thought we were here to fight, not go to a wedding.” Dick said after looking at both of them.
 
“Were interrupting Raven's marriage to Orlardo. Orlardo is forcing Raven to marry him! I don't know why. He's twisted but he's a genius.” Then all of a sudden she laughed. “You and Raven will be even now, I guess.” Then TTWildfireX's face turned serious again. She walked through the hallway and then placed her hand on the big brass door. She took a deep breath and then the other figure, Psylocke put a hand on her shoulder. TtWildfire gave a small smile then pushed open the door. There was about twenty people in the room and when the door opened everyone turned around in fighting stance. In other words they were not invited. Garfield looked down the aisle. There was Raven. Across from her stood Orlardo.
 
“She's pregnant?” Garfield and TTWildfireX said at the same time.
 
Garfield took a few steps forward, “What did you do to her?” he shouted.
 
“She's not yours anymore.” Orlardo sneered. “She left you remember. She doesn't love you!”
 
Garfield continued to walk up the aisle. Hands clenched with an expression of hurt and pain on his face. When he reached Orlardo, Garfield simply hit him right in the face. Orlardo had expected it and he ducked at the same time pushing Raven away. Then everything else broke lose and everybody was fighting. Garfield took another swing and hit him in the stomach. Orlardo reacted quickly and hit Gar in the face and his nose began to bleed. Gar took another swing at Orlardo and missed. The battle went on with everybody except Raven exchanging blows. Then everything stopped. Garfield watched, trying to move with all his strength as he watched Orlardo and his lackey's followed him out of the building where they disappeared. After they disappeared everybody could move again. Garfield ran over to where Raven was sitting on the floor and hugged and kissed her. “Never leave again. Raven…I missed you so much.”
 
“Gar,” she said barley above a whisper.
 
“What's wrong?”
 
“I'm having the baby!”
 
“You're having the baby?”
 
“What?” Vic said as he fainted.
 
“Tim?” Garfield said, a look of shook on his face looking at Raven. “Do you know what to do?”
 
“Garfield.” Cassie said. “Tim's dead.”
 
A/N Just to give credit here, I did not come up with all of the ideas for the section of the fist fight to the end of this chapter. Two friends of mine did as I drove them nuts asking them to help me. They wanted to talk about music theory. Yuck!!! Good-bye Orlardo until we meet you again. Oh, by the way just to make this clear, Raven's not really in labor she just went into false labor. That wasn't my idea either. As well as Vic fainting.