Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Fall then Love ❯ Letters ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Learning to Fall then Love
Chapter 9: Letters
By: TTWildfireX
 
A/N Alright Taraum, your wish is my command. I'll get Raven out of there. You don't like the looks for Orlardo? Dude (et?) he just had his way with Raven. I don't like him either. Well actually I do but it's more of the fact that I created him. Ok now on to this chapter. Some of you might recognize that this chapter is very similar to another story (by me) called, Learning to Fall and Love. Well as you can see I changed it alot and this chapter is all that remains of the original so enjoy. Also since I was originally planning to start at the exact time for all of them it is 8.5 months later then last chapter. This also means that we are back to the time after the skip a year time. Cassie is back on the team, Vic's awake, ect. Also may I remind you Kid Devil, Marvin and Wendy do not exist. Also I'll put time in prospect here at the beginning of the story when Raven graduated it was Spring. Then it was two weeks of Rav/and Gar being apart. Then the next week Raven got captured. Then last chapter happened a half-month after that. So it is about in the middle of December. Thank you very much. Don't ask me why I keep a time schedule.
 
By the way I don't own the Doom Patrol or the JLA members that appear in this chapter or the rest of the story.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
Garfield opened his eyes to the sun streaming in. 10:00 A.M Sunday morning. He quietly slipped out of the covers and sat down on the side of the bed facing the nightstand. He quickly rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and the leaned over and kissed the picture of Raven and him on his nightstand. “Good morning Raven.” Then Garfield headed into the bathroom where he showered and dressed before heading down to breakfast.
 
“Good morning Garfield,” Rita said handing him a piece of toast to put on the table. “Something wrong. It looks like you heartache was double during the night.”
 
“Just had a dream about Raven last night.” He muttered. He didn't really want to talk about it.
 
“Gar, if you really love her go look for her. Maybe she's missing you too. By the way you received a letter in the mail today.” She handed him a purple envelope.
 
Garfield ate his breakfast before opening the letter. It can't be anything too exciting. After reading the letter several times's through before he spoke. “Maybe your right,” and with that Garfield set off.
 
(END)
Victor tossed the mail on to the table and sat down to read the morning newspaper. Cassie had joined the team once again. He wished that Raven and Garfield would come back though. It wasn't the same without them.
 
“Good morning,” Cassie said with a yawn as she grabbed the mail off the counter and flipped through it. “I had the strangest dream last night that sa-“ In her hand Cassie was holding a purple envelope. “That said I was going to get a letter today. In a purple envelope.”
 
“Open it.”
 
Cassie did. “It's about Raven. She wants Tim, you and me to meet her in New York to save Raven.”
 
(END)
 
Riiinnnggg, the phone rang.
 
Bruce picked it up. “Hello?”
 
“This is TTWildfireX Bruce.”
 
“The same one who is helping the mysterious one that you won't tell us about.”
 
“Yes, that one. Matter of fatly the only one. I just have but one more request for you.”
 
“What?”
 
“I want you to take Wally West with you.”
 
“Why?”
 
“It's just a nudge; I want him to get married. Just for one mission Bruce he may be of assistance to you and us.”
 
“How is this going to get him to get married?”
 
“I didn't say the mission was. He's moved lately and I'm not quiet sure where to find him. I'll call you if I need to know his number. I think I know where's he headed now.” The line I went dead.
 
(END)
 
Invited to be a Titan again. He didn't know why he accepted. Kory, Roy, and Donna had also excepted the invitation. Dick tossed his bag onto the back of his bike. First stop was New York then to San Francisco.
A/N- I'm terrible at personalities.
 
If you want to hear about Wally's love life thing read Terra II.
If you want to find out more about the titans during this time read, The Trouble I'm In.
Both of these are already posted on Fan Fic. And don't forget to review them if you read them.