Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Fall then Love ❯ Reapeating History ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Learning to Fall then Love
Chapter 9: Repeating History
By: TTWildfireX
 
A/N I'm not very good at writing this type of stuff so it's not very good. But here ya go…
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
Orlardo crept into the cell. Raven sitting on the bed. She was very weak from trying to teleport out of the cell. “What did I tell you?” He said from the darkness. Raven still couldn't see his face. “I believe I failed to introduce myself. My name's Orlardo.” Raven didn't say anything. Orlardo walked over and sat next to Raven on the bed. He smiled at her and then reached for her hand pulled it close to his mouth and then kissed it. He put her hand down and then placed his hand on her neck and pulled her close until their lips met. He leaned back, smirked, then kissed her again. “What reason do you have to not trust me?”
 
“You kidnapped me and brought me up here.”
 
“I haven't done anything physical or truly brutal to you. Have I?”
 
“No.”
 
“I love you Raven.” He whispered running his lips lightly against her cheek. “I would never hurt you. I want you to be my wife.” He scooted closer to her, “Raven, give yourself a chance.” His face crept out of the darkness. Over his right eye he wore a black eye patch. Above and below this eye patch running together was the worst of the two. The other one was on his left cheek and was wider then it was long. “Just give yourself a chance.” He whispered again, eyes crazy in the moonlight.
 
Raven froze. she had heard that before. She had heard it from Eric. She kicked at Orlardo and tired to get away from him. Anywhere else as long as she was away from him. Raven fought but she it hardly affected Orlardo for he was muscular and strong and Raven was very weak from the lack of food and exhausted from trying to teleport out of the prison.
 
(END)
 
Tears streamed down her face. The sky was partying how she felt, gloomy. Rain hit her place umbrella, as they buried the man she truly loved in the dirty muddy ground.