Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Fall then Love ❯ Murder ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Learning to Fall then Love
Chapter 7: Murder
By: TTWildfireX
 
A/N If you are confused because there is no identity's revealed in this chapter, you're supposed to be. I don't want you to know the names of the guy and the gals yet. Stay tuned reading my series and you'll figure out who it is. The answer will be reveled in TTWildfireX which is coming to the Fan Fiction site soon. Bottom line; stay tuned.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Come back!” Said a teenage girl, “I'm sorry!” She pointed to her friend, “Take over the team for now. I'm going after him.” She followed him running. Where is he going? She lost site of him so she started to follow his footprints in the mud. Lucky it rained last night. She followed his footprints down just one of New York's many alleyways. Here his footprints were joined with other footprints. She followed all of these tracks to a L shaped turn in the ally. There was a puddle of blood and the sign of blood being dragged down the other side of the ally. She leaned down by the puddle, “It's his.” She thought aloud. She followed the trail to a large castle type building. She followed the blood trail with her eyes. That's where the blood was leading, right into that building. She drew her sword out of her sheath then opened the door quietly. In here there was no more blood to follow. She went left, and headed up a set of staircases. The staircases led up to a L shaped hallway. She peered down the left side of the hallway. At the very end of the hallway was a cell with black iron bars. Inside was a girl, with dark hair flowing halfway down her back. The girl (woman, I should say) was on the floor of the cell, huffing and puffing. Evidently she had attempted again to get out. Raven, the teenage girl thought. She was about ready to step out with her sword and do the damsel in distress routine when a high pitched scream in deep agony pierced the silence. It was a man in deep agony. His voice. Forgetting about everything except the love of her life, she raced back down the stairs and followed the screams. They echoed through the halls, her brain, and worst of all her heart. When she got to the bottom of the stairs she turned right and ran to a big set of brass doors. As soon as her hand touched the door the screaming stopped. She took a big breath and opened it. He was the only person in the large hall. She ran and knelt by his side. He was wounded in more ways then one. She reached towards him and tried to use empathy to heal him but it was too late. Death had already claimed him. He was already dead. A strong female laid her hand on her shoulder, “go away Elisabeth,” she sobbed. Elisabeth tried to pull her up but the girl continued to hold onto his neck. Then another friend flew over to her but before she could reach them. She fell. Dead. A battle began as Elisabeth rushed her back to their headquarters.
 
Now don't think that this girl did not care about going back and rescuing Raven. When she finally got over the shock of losing her boyfriend, the other team mates did not believe her except for her friend Elisabeth. Resulting in the fact that she eventually left the team with Elisabeth, but by that time, time was no longer on Raven's side.
 
A/N- I would now also like to take a moment to say thank you to a couple of my reviewers (Including Flame Rising).
 
Flame Rising(if you ever read this)- I thank you not for giving me an idea of how to improve my story to what you thought of my story but instead because your review made me and my friends laugh it was that stupid and foolish and ultimately pointless as being used as a tool to hurt me.
 
Taraum- I would like to thank you very for continuing to review my story chapter by chapter. I'm really appreciative of it. And also because you do review every chapter you have inspired me to post my stories on the site more quickly then I probably would have normally. Thanks for putting me in emotional turmoil during the weekend when I can't get to a computer and I want to get the next chapter up for to review. I'm serious, gives me something to do.
 
And lastly…
 
Lilac-Roth- Love pen name and I would also like to thank you for you review on Chapter 4.
 
Well to sorta copy Lilac-Roth, keep reviewing.