Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Fall then Love ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Learning to Fall then Love
Chapter 6: Kidnapped
By: TTWildfireX
 
A/N- This chapter takes place one week or so after Chapter 6: Falling. Just so you know. Important piece of information. Were just moving right through time here since we started really early in the time period. Now time to meet our villain in the story, Orlardo.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
Raven Roth turned her car into the street in front of the bay and then in two seconds had gotten her self onto the island. Titans Tower, home sweet home. She got a drink from the kitchen not bothering to turn on the light and then started to head up to Garfield's room. Before she left though she heard footsteps in the hall.
 
“Raven? I thought you left.” Tim said flipping on the light.
 
“Visiting Garfield. I shouldn't have left him like I did.”
 
“He left for the Doom Patrol.”
 
“Why?”
 
“I don't know he was saying something about how the Titans weren't the same and that you probably have a new boyfriend or something. I heard you two broke up. What happened?”
 
He's still blaming himself? I gotta get to the Doom Patrol's headquarters. She ran quickly back to her car. Then with equal speed got in and put her key in the ignition. “Stay right there. Don't make a move.” The voice was a male's voice deep and also cold. She slowly moved her head to get a glance of him but his face was covered with a turban type of face mask. His gloved hand reached over and grabbed the back of her back pulling her out of the car with him. Then he teleported them to a dark ally. Raven looked to the left, dead end. Then she looked to the right, cars were going by. She tried to pull away from the strong arms, then she tried to teleport herself away but that didn't work either. She twisted and fought him as he dragged her into a large building that was shaped like a skyscraper but looked like an ancient castle of Britian. He walked her up a long flight of stairs then put her into a cage with black iron bars. He hadn't even been fazed by Raven's attempts to get free.
 
“What do you want with me?” She asked. She tried to catch a glimpse of his face but he was hidden in the darkness.
 
“Nothing much. You corporate with me and it will be a lot easier on you and me. If you don't…I'll get what I want anyway.”
 
“What do you want with me?”
 
“Oh, I'll let you figure that out yourself. It's something that idiot Sebastian wanted. He was stupid enough though that he didn't succeed.” He smirked.
 
“Why did you put me in this—this cage?” I have to find someway outta of here, she thought.
 
“Like I said. I'm not foolish like Sebastian. I can't trust you yet, if ever. If you are faithful to me, you'll get your leave. But don't try to deceive me Raven. For I know what your thoughts are morning, afternoon, and night. I also know the teachings of Azar. There is nothing you know that I do not. I'll know about disloyalty before you have a second chance to act on it. You can't teleport out of here either. So don't even try Miss. Rachel Roth.” He laughed a cold high pitched laugh as she fell on the floor breathing hard. “It will only slowly kill but it will never finish the job. We wouldn't want you dead now would we?” He walked away his boots sounding on the concrete floor.
 
Raven looked at her prison. On the left in front of her where she sat facing the door was a sink. She got up on trembling legs and tested it, it worked. On the right side was a L shaped curtain, she slightly opened it to see what it was. Bathroom. Behind her on the right was a wooden desk with a wooden chair. Then on the left was a bed. The bed was the most lavish thing in the prison. It was one of those queen-sized beds with the fancy pillows, sheets, and comforter. It took her about a second of looking at the bed to figure out that she had to get out of there anyway that was possible. Orlardo wanted her pregnant. She tried to think of anyway, anybody, who know where she was. Lydia, might know where she was but then again, Lydia had told her to visit Garfield for a very long time. She wondered if Tim had called ahead to the Doom Patrol. Yeah, he probably did. Anyway her car was still right by the bay in San Francisco. Tim would see it and find out where she was. It was only a matter of time before they found her. She just had to pray that time was on her side.
 
The truth be told about the matter of Raven is that Tim Drake had not called ahead to the Doom Patrol. Reason why being that he hadn't even known if that was where Raven was going. The possibility of someone seeing her car was also out of the question. If you remember Raven had left her car keys (and her apartments and post office box key) in the ignition of her car. This made it quiet easy for Orlardo himself or one of his lackeys to go and move it somewhere it wouldn't be seen by average, everyday people. So Raven's in quite a bit of trouble as you can see in this story. But now we must move onto our third and last person to fall. You know parts of her story already. If you've read my other stories.