Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Fall then Love ❯ Falling ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Learning to Fall Then Love
Chapter 5: Falling
By: TTWildfireX
 
A/N-Now we're falling further down the hole. Another really short chapter. Also we are a two more months into the future. Tell me what you think of Lydia please.
 
Lydia, age 18. Tall. Blond hair, blue eyes. British accent. Raven's best friend, peer and co-worker at Subway, who stood in... Subway.
 
“Maybe I handled it wrong Lydia. Maybe I could handle going to college and being a Titan. I could have probably worked something out with somebody. I haven't even gotten excepted into college yet. I at least could've stayed a little bit longer.”
 
“Yeah. Now you're thinking right. Your left you poor little boyfriend alone without any clue to where you are or where your going. He's probably right at this moment chucking silverware at the wall.”
 
“Thanks a lot Lydia, that's all I needed to hear right now to make me feel better.”
 
Her hand moved back up to her mouth as she replaced the straw between her teeth. “Don't be so hard on your self though. There's not a girl on this planet that hasn't made a mistake around a guy. But it's true and what makes it even worse is the fact that you're still deeply in love with him. Anyway I gotta go Raven. I promised Mom that I'd pick up my brother Kenny from football practice today. Are you still free for Friday?”
 
“Yeah, I'll see you there Lydia,” Raven said going back to manning the cash register.
 
(END)
 
Garfield sat at the breakfast table eating ceral. Head leaning down on his hand that leaned on his arm the leaned on his elbow which leaned on the table. Other hand holding a metal spoon in very soggy cereal.
 
“Garfield?”
 
“He picked up his spoon like he was a making a move to eat some of his breakfest and then changed his mind.
 
“Garfield, earth to Garfield,” Mia yelled in his ear.
 
“What?”
 
“What are you doing today?” Mia yelled loud and slowly.
 
“Nothing.”
 
“Except think about Raven,” she muttered.
 
“I'm done he muttered and got up from the breakfast table heading to his room, spoon still in his hand. He flung himself onto the bed, and did what Mia said he was going to do, thought about Raven. He hadn't even gotten a call from her, she was probably with another guy. Someone who treated her right. No he thought, Raven can't be going out with someone else. Gar couldn't imagine Raven with somebody else. Maybe he should find somebody else. He clentched his hand, he would never do that. He clutched his hand even tighter, the spoon cut into his skin. He thought he left it at the table. Garfield angrily chucked the spoon at the wall with a loud clatter.