Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Fall then Love ❯ Gone with the Wind ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: Learning to Fall Then Love Chapter 4: Gone with the Wind By: TTWildfireX
A/N If you haven't already noticed that I have some interesting chapter titles I came up with a new saying. Making up titles is half of the fun, and it really is. Anyway on with the chapter, now it's time to start working into the fall part of the story.
The Titans watched as the top senior of this years class got done with her speech about high school. Then the principle headed back up to the platform. “Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the class of 06.” They watched as the newly graduated class threw their hats in the air and Raven Roth graduated from San Francisco High School.
(END)
Raven looked around the bedroom to make sure she had everything. Noticing a book that she had forgotten on the desk, she walked over and picked it up, Gone with the Wind, the latest book she was reading. All of a sudden she heard a knock on the door. She walked over and opened it. It was Gar.
“Hey Raven. Can I come in?"
“For a little bit. I got to get going soon.”
He walked in glancing at her packed bags on the bed. “So you're really leaving the Titan's.”
“Not really leaving. Going on a trip for a little bit. Figure out what I'm going to do with my life, now that I have one.”
“Why Raven, What did I do that was so wrong?”
“You didn't do anything Garfield. We talked about this; I can't deal with this conversation.” She paused, “I got to go.”
Garfield watched her grabbed her bags and walk out of the room. It's my entire fault, and now I'll probably never see her again. He moved his hair back from where the wind had blown it in his face.
A/N-Yeah I totally doubt Gar has that problem with his hair but it works I guess. Short dorky chapter…on with Falling.