Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Ten Guidelines for Dating Earth Boys ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Ten Guidelines for Dating Earth Boys
Chapter Nine
By Jacque Nicole
 
Guideline #8—Kissing for long periods of time can lead to uncontrollable behavior.
 
OR
 
Make sure you lock the door.
 
`Well, the hallway is quiet for once,' Raven thought to herself as she stood in her open doorway, leaning against the frame. Times when Raven was able to be out of her room—even if it was only a little—and not be annoyed by her other teammates' antics or problems came only once in a blue moon.
 
Robin and Starfire were busy being all lovey dovey and Cyborg and Beast Boy were doing God knows what, but none of it mattered to the teenage sorceress. The most important thing was that whatever her other friends were doing did not involve her getting a headache.
 
And that was good.
 
Yes, the hallway was quiet.
 
Silently, Raven counted under her breath.
 
Suddenly, there was a ping and a swooshing noise as the elevator doors slid open. A very agitated looking Cyborg clamored out, making a direct beeline for Starfire's room with a small sheet of paper in tow.
 
Raven sighed. `Twenty three seconds of complete silence,' she thought. `A new record.'
 
She went inside her room, sliding the door shut behind her.
 
XOXOXOXOX
 
`I'm going to kill her,' Cyborg thought angrily as he stomped down the hallway.
 
The teenage robot looked at the small sheet of paper in his hands again. It read in little typed lettering: `2006 LexCorp Model G7Z6 Combat Droid—$89,999.' A picture of a robot identical to the one Starfire had obliterated earlier that day was featured in the middle of the page.
 
Cyborg clenched his fist, thoroughly crumbling paper. `I'm definitely going to kill that girl.'
 
“She obviously has no regard for our equipment… or our finances, for that matter,” Cyborg muttered agitatedly under his breath. He grew nearer to Starfire's door, noticing it was slightly open. Boy, was he going to give her an earful when he saw her. “Who the hell does she think she is, blowing up robots like they were her personal punching bags?” he grumbled as he approached her door, sliding it open. “Just because she's dating the man in charge doesn't give her the right to—”
 
And then he got a good look at what was going on inside the room.
 
He blushed.
 
Piercing blue eyes locked with Cyborg's brown one.
 
“Out,” said a deep, gravelly voice. Cyborg felt like a deer in headlights. “Now!”
 
And the teenage robot high-tailed his ass out of there, completely forgetting why he'd gone there in the first place.
 
XOXOXOXOX
 
…Minutes Earlier…
 
And he kissed her.
 
It was a soft, gentle kiss, barely a brush of lips. Robin could smell Starfire's intoxicating scent and could feel her erratic breathing against his cheek, but she wasn't kissing him back. Robin was half expecting this, but did not think it would hurt him this badly. He put a little more pressure into the kiss, willing the sting of rejection to disappear.
 
She still wasn't responding.
 
Robin's actions didn't fully register in Starfire's mind. The speech, his proclamation, the kiss… it was all a little too much for her. By the time she'd gotten over the initial shock, she didn't know what to do. He pushed into her harder. Should she pull away?
 
Then she remembered what he had said. `Starfire, I love you.' She'd waited so long for him to finally say that to her. How was she supposed to react?
 
She pulled away.
 
Robin didn't look at her. He couldn't, not after what she just did.
 
She didn't love him back.
 
He felt like he was going to die.
 
Suddenly, the Boy Wonder felt warmth on his cheeks as Starfire held his face within her hands. She tilted his head upward so that he was looking at her directly in the eyes. They portrayed no emotion.
 
Robin wanted to get away before he was hurt even more.
 
And then she spoke.
 
“Say it again,” she whispered.
 
He stared at her in confusion. “Starfire…”
 
She took a deep breath. “Please,” she nearly whimpered, gravitating closer to the Boy Wonder. “Say it again.”
 
He answered her without any hesitation.
 
“I love you.”
 
And she kissed him.
 
It was a passionate, powerful kiss—one that only lovers would share. He pulled her close, haphazardly dragging her down to the bed with him as he lost his balance on her mountains of pillows, but never breaking contact. She tilted her head to the side, effectively deepening the kiss. She moaned softly as she felt Robin's tongue lightly probing her lips, begging for passage.
 
Starfire parted her lips, her world exploding with fireworks as she felt Robin's tongue enter her mouth. He explored every nook and cranny of her before contentedly allowing her own tongue do the same. Robin slid his fingers through her hair as he pushed closer to her, molding their bodies together on the bed.
 
Suddenly, it was too hot.
 
Abruptly, Robin broke the kiss, keeping eye contact with Starfire, who made a small sound of reluctance when he pulled away. He quickly took off his sweater and beater, her smoldering gaze never leaving his.
 
Starfire's dainty fingers ran up and down Robin's bare chest. His wandering hands slid up and under Starfire's T-shirt as his pressed his lips against hers again. She moaned as he slowly caressed her sides and stomach with his gentle fingers.
 
She slowly broke the lip-lock and began delivering sweet butterfly kisses along his jaw. She leisurely made her way from there down his neck, and then back up to his earlobe. Experimentally, she reached out with her tongue and gave it a quick lick.
 
Suddenly, he changed their positions—her on top now, straddling his thighs. Robin leaned up to her own ear and hotly whispered, “That's my `spot.'”
 
He leaned back on the bed and removed her `irresistible' tee with her help. His eyes widened at the sight of her lacy purple bra. Starfire's breasts weren't huge like Candy's but they were just the right size, Robin decided. He reached up and squeezed them both gently, Starfire tossing her head back in pleasure.
 
She moaned from somewhere deep within her, placing her own hands over Robin's. She looked down at him with those dark, sexy eyes.
 
Robin's pants felt way too tight.
 
Suddenly, the door swished open. Instinctively, Robin grabbed Starfire to him, flipping her so she was back on the bottom and out of the view of the intruder.
 
Angry and frustrated, Robin looked back to see who had invaded their special moment.
 
Cyborg.
 
Their eyes locked, Cyborg looking like a tomato, and Robin feeling like he wanted to strangle his best friend.
 
“Out,” he growled, too angry to form real sentences. When Cyborg just stood there, he nearly lost it. “Now!” he barked loudly.
 
And then he left as quickly as his legs could carry him.
 
Robin closed his eyes and sighed. He looked back down at Starfire.
 
Her eyes still held that smoldering look they had gotten, and she was licking her lips. Robin couldn't stop noticing the rise and fall of her breasts as she panted.
 
He closed his eyes once again and rolled off of her.
 
“Shit,” he muttered, burying his face in a pillow.
 
He felt her move on the bed. She brought her mouth close to his ear. “I do not wish to stop,” she whispered.
 
He turned his head and looked at her. Her lips were swollen. There was an area just above her collarbone that was beginning to turn a bright shade of red. Robin had been so overcome by the heat of the moment that he could not even recall giving her the hickey. His gaze traveled downward, taking in Starfire's cleavage in all its glory before averting his eyes again.
 
“We have to,” he answered back to her.
 
She did not pose an argument, the spell already having been broken. She reached out to him, caressing his face once more—the mask having been knocked off sometime during their extreme make out session—and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
 
She slid out of the bed and walked over to her slightly damaged bedroom door, closing tightly and latching it shut. “I do not understand, Robin,” she said as she made her way over to him, picking up pillows that littered the floor, throwing them back on the bed, and turning off her bedroom lights. “Why must we stop ourselves from doing what we both desire?”
 
It gave Robin a warm feeling inside to know that Starfire desired to do something with him as much as he wanted to do it with her. “I want our first time together to be special, Star,” he told her. “Candlelight, mushy love music and that kind of stuff. Not like this.”
 
“Not like this?” she asked, sliding back into bed with him. She was still topless, Robin noticed. “What is wrong with this?”
 
“I took advantage of you,” he said. “I shouldn't have done that. I'm sor—”
 
Before he could finish his apology, Starfire silenced him with a finger on his lips. “If I remember correctly, it was I who initiated the second kiss.”
 
“But, Star—”
 
“Hush,” she told him and she molded her body against his in the spooning position, her in front of him. He automatically put his arm around her waist. “We shall speak of this tomorrow, yes? But right now, we rest. We have had a very long day.”
 
“Yeah, I guess you're right,” he agreed, already feeling exhaustion overtaking him. Just as he was dozing off, he suddenly remembered something. “Do you realize how much shit we're gonna get for this tomorrow? If I know Cyborg, everyone in the tower knows by now.”
 
He felt her shrug. “I do not mind.” And she relaxed again, lulling herself back to sleep.
 
“Starfire?” she heard Robin's voice whisper.
 
“Yes?” she murmered back.
 
“Do you think you can put a shirt on?” She simply giggled at his request.
 
There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. “Starfire?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Good night,” he said.
 
“Pleasant dreams, Robin.”
 
“I love you,” he whispered.
 
“I love you too,” she told him.
 
And then they both went to sleep.
 
…End Chapter Nine…
 
Length: 1,724
Posted:
Last Edit: August 21, 2006