Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ The Test ❯ The Day of the Test ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~T Tower~

Starfire flies into the room, squealing. "Friend Raven! Friend Raven! I have the most exiting news!"

From the shadows of her cloak, Raven opens one eye. "...what?" she mutters.

"I have been surfing the waters of the World wide InterWeb! And I have taken a most wonderful test!" Starfire proclaims. "My results were very strange, indeed! But, fear not, for Cyborg has lended me his dictionary!"

Raven stared in interest. "What were your results?"

"I'M GAY!" She squealed. Raven shuttered. "...yes, Starfire. We all know you are a happy person."

"Oh, nono, friend Raven! This was a sexual preference test! I am gay!" Starfire explained. Raven stared, then closed her eyes.

"....that's very nice, Starfire." she choked out. Starfire giggled.

"Oh, yes it is, Friend Raven! And now that I know I can finally do THIS!"

Raven was about to ask, but had no opportunity as Starfire tackled her to the ground. Just as she was about to protest, Starfire gave her a warm, deep kiss. She pulled away and whispered, "I love you, Raven."

Raven stared, shocked. Her cheeks were pink, contrasting greatly with her pale face. "And do you love I, Friend Raven?" Starfire asked quietly, eyes wide in anticipation. Raven looked to her, blushed, then looked away.

"Hn."

Starfire took this as a yes, then squealed. This time it was Raven who kissed Starfire. "Quiet! The others will hear you!" Raven whispered in mortification.

"Too late for that, Rae."

Raven glanced over to the door, eyes wide and blushing madly. There at the door stood the whole team. Robin looked a little disappointed, but his eyes were supportive. "I'm happy for you guys, Raven." She smiled, feeling at peace.

...Until Beast Boy opened his mouth.

"Sooo....you guys gonna start making out again?" He asked as he pulled out a camera.

"Azerath, metrion ZINTHOS!"

....It took a while for Beast Boy to get over his fear of cameras since then...

~Fin~