Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ TT: 6+7 and Special ❯ Miasma ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
MIASMA

Prologue

(Opening shot:A view of a mountain near Jump City where Rose was heading to a house where a family lives. She knocks on the door and a girl who is the same age as Rose opens it and sees Rose. She hugs her and pulled on Rose’s arm into the house. This is Rose’s cousin Saya.)

Saya: I haven’t seen you at all but when I have heard of you murder I thought you were…
Rose: You are exactly right. I am dead. I have to kill Naraku so I can become a living once again. But something rings false.
Saya: (Confusedly) fasle?
Rose: Yes. Someone is going to destroy Earth.
Saya: Your Brother?
Rose: (sadly) No, he is the one who killed me. He has done enough to put me in danger.

(Saya doesn’t know that a living and a dead cannot live together. UBt Rose only lives with the teen Titans only so they can protect her from Naraku’s grasp. She held up her hand towards her cousin.)

Saya: Stay with me.
Rose: I can’t. Something in this world keeps me from doing so. I have to stay away from a living. I am only staying with a group of teenage superheroes. They are only protecting me from Naraku’s grasp.

(Saya looks down sadly and then looks back to her cousin. Tears start to run down her face. )

Rose: I am sorry. But Once I am a living again I can live with you. But only for a month. Because I am planning to travel around this world before I go to another galaxy.
Saya: Your parent’s would they be worried?
Rose: (Sadly) My parents have both passed on to the netherworld.

(Saya was shock to hear about her mother’s brother. Her mother was a demon slayer. But her father was a con artist. But he is already in prison. Her mother had quit being a demon slayer because of her job in Sacramento. Rose had taken her aunt’s place as demon slayer.)
Rose: Listen Saya, I have to take leave. I cannot leave my death un-avenged. I have to kill my brother. Farewell for now.

(Rose left with a smile on her face. She closes the door and from the distance she can can see the titans tower. She then smiles sadly and slowly walks towards the tower. Fade to black.)

THEME SONG


ACT ONE

(Opening shot to where outside the titans are putting small duffel bags in the trunk of the titans T-ship. Robin was on the rooftop trying to find Rose. Rose knows she was not suppose to leave without permission. Meanwhile Cyborg contacted Robin cause they are about ready to leave. He pulled out his communicator and tried to contact his friend. But before he even did he looked up and saw Rose in her white shirt and this time instead of pink pants, she is wearing green. She flies up to him and landed in front of him.)

Rose: Sorry about that. I had some family business.
Robin: (from o.c.) It’s okay. (close up on Robin) Right now we are heading to Raven’s place. When we get there Raven wants you to stay away from the city.
Rose: Why?
Robin; You’re a walking dead. No one can discover that you’re alive.

(Robin’s comm. Beeped and cyborg’s face appeared on the screen)

Cyborg: (From com.) Ready if you are.
Robin; On our way.

(the leader heads straight towards the doors and stops to see Rose just standing there. She was staring off onto space, like looking off to the sky. She was singing a song that her mother use to sing. It was in her own alien language.)

Rose: (singing softly)
Robin: Rose. Are you coming?
Rose: Yeah. I’ll take you down.

(Robin grabbed hold of Rose’s wrists and Rose flew both of them down to where the other titans are boarding the t ship. Then as all the titan were on the t ship they all headed out into space. It took like a few hour to get there. Finally they reached to another solar system. In front of the t ship we can see at least four planets. We can see Tamaran. Nect to Tamaran is an orange and pink planet known as Azarath. Next to it is a planet similar to Earth known as Oohwa but it shall be know as the Sacred Planet. Then a strange purple planet would have its name later. The Titans viewed the solar system.)

Starfire: Beautiful.
Beast Boy: I like the view.
Cyborg: That planet over there. It looks like ours but instead of the ocean its land. Instead of the land it’s the ocean.
Raven: (from o.c.) That’s rare. I have never seen something like that.
Starfire: How many moons does that planet have.
Robin: (from o.c.) I don’t know I can’t see its moons.
Rose: (quietly) It has twelve.
Raven: (from o.c.) How do you know?
Rose: That planet is my home world. I was born there.
Beast Boy: (from o.c.) How come you look human?
Rose: Human is only half of me. My father is human. He is the only human I don’t hate.

(The t ship get’s closer to Azarath and then on the planet they landed in the field. Rose took Raven’s wish and heads out away from the city. The rest of the titans went to separate directions. Robin followed Raven. Beast bOy went to flirt with some girls. Cyborg went to go fiest on a buffet and Starfire wanted to so some shopping.)

(cut to beast boy. He was showing off to impress the girls and when they saw how cute he is they all ran to kiss him. Beast Boy smiled really big. Knowing how good this is going to get.)

(Cyborg went to find some food. When he came to a resteruant, he stopped by and asked the host how much it will cost for table for one.)

Cyborg: DO I need to pay anything for this?
Host: No. It’s all free.
Cyborg: BOO-YAH!

(Cyborg went in and started up on his first pate of food. Then he went to a table and sat across from a couple. The woman with her fiancé is one who would have her soul stolen by Rose. Cyborg sat sown and started to eat.)

(Starfire was looking at scarves and wondering how much it will be. She saw a red one that she could get for her friend Rose. And there was one in Orange for her. She picked out the two and went to the clerk and went to pay for them.)

Clerk: That will be twelve rocks.
Starfire: But I have money.
Clerk: Ah, Here, my dear we use rocks instead of money. I’ll hold this for you until you cen get twelve rocks.

(Starfire quickly ran out to get a lot of rocks. She finally came back with twelve smooth stones. The clerk accepted it and starfire happily skipped out the door with her scarves.)

(Rave n was waiting in the common room with Robin. Arella came up and gave Raven a hug.)

Raven: Mother.
Arella: Good to see you again. Sorry about that we had a few intruders last night that came for a few things. They took most of our food, clothes and furniture.
Robin: Who are they?
Arella: We received word this morning that they came from that planet, similar to earth.
Robin: Rose’s planet.
Arella: I have heard the news of the great priestess who died by her brother.
Raven: The great Priestess?
ARella: The great priestess is suppose to be out of Chaos. CHoas would go after the one who is born out of it. The great Priestess Rose sealed part of Chaos in her body.
Raven: Mother, I think you spoke enough of this priestess.

(Raven shows her a paper with a drawing on it. It looks like Rose’s silence glaive only held by another person.)

Raven: I just received this vision the other day. Someone is going to destroy the world.
Arella: this can’t be good. With the person who has the power of the dark planet, Saturn. The earth would end in a matter of seconds.
Raven: huh?
Robin: Which means everyone including the person would die.
ARella: Right now I have some work to do.

(Raven hugged her mother again and Robin lead her out of the room to a balcony outside. Raven looks at Robin and blushes.)

Raven: How come you let Rose kiss you back at the park?
Robin: I didn’t have a choise. I know I don’t love her. She is dead.

(Raven looks at the city and Robin looks at the lake and from that distand he could see a lake guarded by two people.)

Robin: Raven, who is guarding that lake over there?
Raven: Daisy and Violet. They hated me. Their mother and father are living on the Sacred planet now.
Robin: Why?
Raven: There mother is the twin sister of the Great Preistess’s mother. Rose has cousins here.

(Robin had no idea that Rose has cousins on another planet. Rose does have a cousin who is 100% human. They both continued to look over the city.)

Raven: I hope no one has gone through the barrier to dark side. Trigon lives there. He is sealed in the barrier by a priestess three months ago.
Robin: I wonder what the other titans are doing.
(Robin comm. Beeped and Robin got it out of his utility belt. It showed a two way screen with Rose and Cyborg.)

Robin: Report, you first Rose.
Rose: I have just received a message from another galaxy and they only called for me. I will be leaving now. Rose out.

(Rose’s face disappears and now it is just Cyborg.)

Cyborg: I think there is another dead around here. It has stolen a soul. By the way the food here is good.
Robin; Good. Do some more research on this new walking dead.

(Robin put his communicator away and looked at Raven in the eyes.)

Raven: Space is filled with walking deads. Rose is one of them.

(The two continues to look at each other straight in the eyes and fade to black.)

ACT TWO

(Opening shot to Rose who is putting her communicator away she was about to head off but stopped when she sees a barrier. She walks towards it and sees a piece of paper.)

Rose: Something is sealed in this barrier. Something evil. I’ll take a look inside.

(Rose now forgot all about her mission and goes through the barrier. She reached the other side and walked towards a cliff. On the ground was the mark of Scath. She looks down and kneels to touch it. She has learned many different types of demons such as the great demon Trigon. She stands back up and looks over the rocky cliff. Down below was a river filled with miasma. She stepped back and knows that Miasma can kill a walking dead. She stops short and hears a voice. She turns around to see a man about the same size as her brother or any other normal size man. This is Trigon who is stuck as a human size for eternity.)

Trigon: Going somewhere Human.
Rose: I am not human.
Tirgon: Of course you are human. You look like that Robin boy from earth.
Rose: (coldly) You can say that to my father. (aims an arrow) I am half human actually. You are just a demon.

(trigon releases a blast of lightning and it hits Rose’s shoulder where Naraku hitted her with a birderang. Instead of blood, it left a crack, just like you see a big crack of a broken pot. Rose’s bow fall off the cliff as well the rest of her arrows. From Rose shoulder, her spiritual power left her like dust and sparkles. Rose looks at her shoulder and back a Trigon with a wicked smile. She knew she is not going to die. She had realized that Trigon is trying to get rid of her spiritual powers so she woundn’t be strong enough to defeat the demon.)

Rose: Nice try.

(Trigon creates a tentacle and hurls it at Rose. Rose manages to dodge the first one but for the second one it pierces through her heart. Rose was shocked at this. She was pushed back by the attack too. Trigon pulled outhis tentacle and Rose falls into the miasma head first. She never left any evidence behind for the titans. She became helpless. AS she was falling she remembered about her mission.)

Rose: (softly) Robin. I am sorry.

Rose finally fell into the river of Miasma and drowns to the bottom of it. In the miasma we see her closing her eyes into a peaceful sleep. Her souls however were set free and they head off into space.

(Meanwhile in Towns Square all the people were gathering and worried when they heard the alarm. They were all afraid now that Trigon might come back among them. The titans were all huddled together. The three titans, Starfire, Cyborg, And Beast Boy, looked around for there friend.)

Beast Boy: Where’s Rose?
Robin: Mission. She might be back at the tower in a few days.

(The guards came out, holding there spears. They try to calm down other people. The People keep panicing. Arella came out.)

Arella: SILENCE!

(Everyone obeyed there leader and turned to Arella standing with their princess, Raven. They were still worried about the person who is.)

ARella: Now, we do not panic. Raven, Guards and titans come with me. (stars walking o.c.) Jerome. I leave you in charge.

(The titans and the Guards followed Raven and her mother to the meadow. They all stopped at a beautiful garden filled with lilacs, roses, daisies, lilies, tulips, violets, and all different types of flowers. In the middle of the garden was a plague.)

Robin: (reading the plague.) in Memory of the great Preistess, Lady Rose.

(he turns back to raven and Arella who were looking sadly at the garden.)

Robin: You built a garden for our friend?
Raven: Yeah.
ARella: I had no idea that the great priestess in back among us. We heard she was resurrected by the witch Urasue.

(Once hearing the name, Robin eyes widen up with delight.)

Robin: My grandmother. She brought back Rose.
ARella: I hate to tell you that your grandmother was killed after the resurrection.
Raven: Once the priestess was revived, she killed your grandmother and left her planet to Earth. That’s when we met her for the first time.

(The titans and the guards kept going until the reached the barrier. The sacred scroll is still in place)

[Animation Goof: Starfire’s wrist band is on the left arm.]

(Arella, Raven, the titans went inside the barrier. Trigon was nowhere in sight. They started to look around for clues. Beast Boy looked over the cliff and squeeked.)

Beast Boy: What is that stuff?
Arella: That is miasma. It’s poison gas.
Cyborg: that’s gross.
ARella: get’s out a communicator. Daisy, Violet Report.

(Without noticing the two guardians with blond hair and strange robes appeared onscreen behind Arella. Daisy is the guardian with only one ponytail in the back. Violet is the guardian with the two pigtails with puffballs to hold it in place. The two guardians do not like ARella and Raven. ARella forced them to stay to guard the lake. Daisy’s robe is pink while Violet is purple. There voice however is really calm and they can be cold hearted.)

Daisy: We are right here.
Violet: We do not know who fell off the cliff. We will figure that out.
Robin: So you are the guardians of the lake.
Daisy: Yes.
Robin: then You must know who fell in the miasma.
Violet: WE don’t know.
Daisy: WE’re guardians, not watchers.

(The titans seem dumbfounded. The guardians turn around and left. The titans sighs and then leaves for the t-ship. They think that the person who really is their teammate died in the miasma. They started up the engine and headed or Earth. )