Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ V-Day ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Yes, for Valentine's Day, I bring you the sequel to Resolutions. Because I can't believe it's not butter. ((But Chuck Norris can.))
V-Day
Raven paused as she stood before the sliding doors to the main room.
It was Valentine's Day.
The feeling of romance was permeable through the steel door. Pink would adorn the walls and Starfire would be creating some odd concoction.
Raven hated anything romantic.
Especially since New Year's.
So Raven had avoided Beast Boy.
And now it was Valentine's Day.
So she entered the main room with a small amount of fear.
She was greeted with silence.
The main room was decorated for the holiday, but it was void of any of her friends.
…Of course. All her friends would be off with their respective parings, leaving her and Beast Boy alone.
Raven sighed and turned around, deciding to hole up in her room.
So of course she ran right into Beast Boy.
They stopped. Beast Boy opened his mouth to speak, Raven panicked, and she fazed herself through the floor, coming up in her room.
Raven groaned as she realized what she'd done.
“I am an idiot,” she said aloud, quite unnecessarily.
Which, of course, she was.
So she sucked in a huge breath and tried to pull herself together. She opened the door to the outer hallway.
Beast Boy was already there.
He quickly jumped up ad grabbed her arm, pulling her out of the room.
“…Gar…?”
He looked up at her sheepishly. “Sorry. I thought you were gonna run away again.”
“Oh.”
…Awkward silence followed…
“…So…” Beast Boy took a step back. “…I wanted to… apologize…”
Raven started. “…Oh…”
Of course he wanted to apologize, because she'd been avoiding him since he'd kissed her.
But now she felt sad.
“You don't,” she started, paused, then regained her composure, “You don't have to apologize.”
There was a glimmer of hope in his eyes. “You seemed pretty freaked out about…”
It had suddenly become unmentionable.
She felt a little bit sadder.
Raven hesitated. Maybe she was being a little bit selfish, but she really hated feeling sad. So she figured out how to cheer herself up.
She stared at him, and his cheeks began to heat.
Slowly she leaned down (they were about the same size, but he was still an inch shorter than her) and brushed her lips against his for a moment too long. She pulled back, and they stared at each other, their faces aflame.
It was a very happy Valentine's Day.
Authoress Notes:
The conclusion to Resolutions.
I'm serious about the Chuck Norris thing. Chuck Norris Facts . Com Go. Learn. Be happy.
So, there's my V-Day story.
V-Day:
Single's Awareness Day
Forced Affections Day
Valentine's Day Massacre
((The last one was an Al Capone thing.))
Review!!