Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Fiction ❯ Ginga Gaiden Collection ❯ Episode 0: The Day We Said Goodbye ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Galaxy Short Stories

Episode 0: Mission -The Day We Said Goodbye-

A/N: I may not own the TMNT, but these story ideas do belong to my imagination. P.S. - The turtle tot named Losco a.k.a. Los (Rosuko a.k.a. Rosu) does belong to me.

"Leo, I know I said we'd leave and go back to Japan once we found sensei, but I think we; I've found anew home... here with you four!" Lucia exclaimed. "Lucia, do you really have to leave?" Donatello asked. Lucia looked at him then glanced at the ground with a soft sigh filled groan. "Yes, I guess," Lucia replied looking into Donny's eyes. "WHY!" Raphael out burst with a bit of anger in his face. "I don't know," Lucia began looking at the ground again, "I want to stay, but..." "THEN WHY DON'T YOU STAY!?" Raphael out burst again. Lucia's face was filled with remorse and tears were starting to swell up in her eyes. "I can't... I just can't...," Lucia announced again with a unset sound in her voice.
"Raph, just leave her alone," Mikey replied to him calmly, "Lu, I wish you and your sisters could stay..." Lucia just looked up at Mikey, smiled, and nodded at him. "I'd like that too, Mikey-san," Lucia replied as she was reverting back into her former Japanese language. "So, you're starting to use your honorifics again, uh?" Mikey asked. "Hai! Domo arigatou! (Yes! Many thanks!)" Lucia spoke. It kind of shocked them. Their eyes widen in surprise that she actually spoke in her Japanese language. "Thank you," She replied in translation.
"So, this is really goodbye, Lu?" Leonardo asked. "Iie. No! It's not sayonara.. at least not, yet," Lucia began, "Leo-chan, this isn't goodbye. This is only a beginning to anew journey! I'll continue on training, and I'll come back for you, Leo-chan! So, you guys keep strong and keep training. I'll think of you; all of you, when I look up at the stars! Sayonara, Leo-chan, Raphy-chan, Donny-chan, and Mikey-chan. I love you four!" Lucia started to walk away.
"Sayonara, Lu-chan!" They all shouted out to her. "Wait!" Mikey called out loud, "Why didn't you're sister tell us goodbye, too?" "It's because they don't like to say so long or goodbye!" Lucia called back to Mikey. "Oh, hey why don't you tell them goodbye for us, okay? And here's a garnet of flowers...," Mikey was interrupted by his brothers, "It's called a Garland!" "I meant a garland of flowers. Sorry!" Mikey replied cheerfully. "Thank you, Mikey-chan!" Lucia called as she rushed to grab the garland he throw towards her. She waved them goodbye as she headed off towards the ship that was sailing back to Japan. Lucia blew all four of them a kiss before she left.
Four years later, Venus had arrived, and she look like she was Leo's new girlfriend, but she wasn't because she was Leo and his brothers long lost sister. Lucia and her sisters had returned from Japan back to New York. It was raining and Lucia happened to bump into Leo. Leonardo was pinned to the ground by her, "Oh, Leo!" "Lucia? Is that really you?" Leo asked, "You look different." She giggled, "Yes. Yes, it's me, Leo! I'm back for you like, I promised." "Uh? Leo!? Who's she?" Venus asked as she walked up."Uh?!" Lucia gasped in surprise as she looked up at Venus. "Oh! Vee this is Lu. Lu this is Vee," Leo introduced. "Vee?" Lucia asked. "Lu?" Venus replied in puzzlement.
"Oh," Lucia replied in disappointment, "So, you replaced me..." Leo received a shook when she said he replaced her, "No, Lu. I didn't-" "Forget it, Leo," Lucia replied as she stood up and walked away. Leo stood up and started to go after her, but when he did she started to run and tears were starting to flow from her eyes. "Lucia, please come back and let me explain," Leo pleated. "No, Leo, no!" Lucia called out with a tearful voice.
Lucia continued to run faster and faster until she crashed into Raphael's chest. "Oof!" She let out as she crashed into Raph. She looked up at Raph and said with tear following from her eyes, "Please, Raphy don't let Leo get me." Raph looked up at Leo and back at Lucia; however, Raph put his arms around her, and told Leo to leave her alone, "Just leave Lucia alone!" "But Raph I have to tell her the truth," Leo plead. "Does she look like she wants to hear the truth from you, Leo?" Raph asked. Leo looked at Lucia and back at Raph, "No. She doesn't. But I want to tell you... Lucia, I love you. Honest, I do... Vee's our...," Leo gave up as he let out a sigh and walked away in disappointment.

...to be continued...