Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ A Demon's Call ❯ One Fateful Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A Demon's Call By Hina L
Chapter 1: One Fateful Day
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Authors Note: My second fic, and its my first ever J/J fic! Hope you enjoy! And forgive me if this story sounds a bit lame because as I have said time and time again, I am 10 years old so I don't mind criticism. (I also don't own Tekken! I think you knew that!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Come on Ling!" Julia called as she went down a path leading to the beautiful hotel.
"Coming!" Ling called back, her sleek chocolate brown hair were swaying in the warm evening wind.
The two girls started smiling and then giggling before they reached the elegant hotel.
"Its beautiful" Julia sighed as she looked at the pond and how it spluttered out shimmering cool water. Her beautiful glowing hazel eyes stared at the magnificent site around her. She sat down on a gold bench next to Ling and started discussing with her what she would say when she would sign her name in.

"Can't we go now?" Ling pleaded.
"Yeah… but… I can't believe it that we will be staying here… it's so beautiful" Julia said.
Soon the two young girls went in to put their name down in the tournament.

"You're room is 463 Miss Chang and you're room is 460 Miss Ling" The registrar said in his everyday dull voice.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The next morning the two girls woke up and met at sunrise, they watched the beautiful sky change from a soothing pink to a calm blue.
"I like everything about this place… except for the fact… that its owned by Heihachi" Julia sighed.
"I know, all this money doesn't deserve to be in his greedy little palms but its just life" Ling sighed with her.
During breakfast Ling and Julia discussed about how beautiful the hotel was and what they would do in the tournament. Ling also agreed to show Julia around.

"And this here is my school!" Ling said, looking proud that she was in charge for the first time.
"Wow, it's big!" Julia commented, "but… I thought you were Chinese not Japanese."
"Yeah, I am Chinese but I moved here and that's why I study in Japan" Ling smiled.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After Julia had grasped her new area she went outside the hotel and sat at a bench staring at the beautiful pond nearby.
"I wish Mums alright" Julia dazed off thinking of her mother and what she would be doing right now while she was relaxing, Julia was close to tears until she heard footsteps…
"Who is it?" Julia asked, very concerned. She moved her eyes into every direction and near the pond she saw a figure. He was a handsome Japanese boy; his dark eyes were looking at Julia with a puzzled look.
"…. Who are you?" the boy asked.
"I'm erm… J-Julia, I'm staying h-here" Julia stammered, not because he was startlingly handsome but because he seemed familiar to her but she couldn't make out how. Julia tried to avoid his stare so she looked at the grass beneath her. "Who are y-you? And w-what are y-you doing here?"
"I'm the grandson of Heihachi and I've entered the tournament" the boy simply replied. He was quite surprised to see that she wasn't giggling, gasping or clinging on to him, infact she didn't budge from her position and looked shocked at his reply.
"Y-you are the grandson of Heihachi" she poured out. Her vision was now getting blurry.
"… Well… yes" Jin answered once again, to him Julia seemed a girl unlike any other he had ever met up with. He admired her attitude.
"You are… a DEMON… how dare you even try to speak to me!" Julia cried, tears were rolling down her cheeks. She immediately got up and ran to the entrance of the hotel leaving the young boy quite hurt.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The next morning Julia woke up to find that Ling had already made her way to school. It was a beautiful morning but Julia couldn't enjoy it as she couldn't help thinking about yesterday and who she had talked to.
"I hate him" Julia plainly said, feeling angry with herself and Heihachi's grandson.

After breakfast she decided she would go down to the gym to train. She was deep in thought when she accidentally kicked another fighter.
"Why you little…" said the young boy.
"I'm so sorry" she gasped.
"Oh… don't worry about it, it didn't hurt that much!" he chuckled as he tried to cover up the gash.
"Thanks!" Julia let out a sigh of relief.
"So er… you're new?" asked the curious boy.
"Well, sort of. I just booked in the day before yesterday. My name is Julia Chang" She said.
"Nice to meet you, my name is Hwoarang and before you ask I am the Hwoarang oh and I'm also Korean" He laughed sounding extremely pleased with himself, his sleek flaming red (orange) hair flowed in front of his face.
"Oh, nice to meet you" Julia said with a do-I-need-to-know-where-you-come-from look. But overall she enjoyed talking to Hwoarang, one fact was that he wasn't dangerous towards her and she was certain he wasn't the grandson of a bad person. (That was the only bad word Julia Chang could think of!)
"So um, have you met up with that devil? Son of a bi-beautiful mother and grandson of an evil, evil grandfather. So have you met him yet?" Hwoarang questioned.
"Actually I have, I'm pleased you feel the same way I do because I'm not really fond of him either" Julia answered.
"Cool, you actually don't like him… you are a girl unlike any other… you are kind of different"
"Thanks"
"Not to mention you can bore someone out in less than 8 seconds" Hwoarang muttered under his breath.
"Thanks" Julia said, not able to catch what she heard but being the polite one she thanked him anyway. Hwoarang just rolled his eyes.
"Backward fool" He muttered again. To Hwoarang she was nothing but a bore but on the other side she was extremely cute and she also agreed on his opinion of Jin.

The two of them practised until lunch time, they were both worn out and couldn't wait to have a bite to eat.
"Do you want to have lunch with me?" Hwoarang offered.
"That would be nice, thanks Hwoarang" Julia smiled.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It was 4:28 p.m. when Julia was in the garden of the Hotel. It took her some time to get used to the stunning hotel. She was grouping flowers up when she saw Ling walk through the gates, but she noticed someone else too, he looked like someone she had met with before… he was someone she had me with before. It was the same boy that she had ditched yesterday. And he was talking to her newfound friend, Ling. Julia was getting concerned, was he plotting to kidnap Ling and kill her too? She was shocked to see him wearing a uniform close to Lings. Julia immediately ran to Ling and grabbed her arm.
"What are you doing Julia?" Ling asked.
"He is awful, stay well away from him" Julia cried.
"But Jin is my friend" Ling said, she was still unsure of what Julia was trying to tell her.
"How can he be you're friend?" Julia asked.
"… We do go to the same school and we have been going there for about 2 years" Ling simply said.
"Bu-but" Julia stared hard from Ling to Jin.
"Julia…" Jin finally spoke. He was staring hard at Julia, trying not to miss her details.
"… I'm not talking to you, you are a DEVIL and so was you're dad, and not to mention you're grandfather, you're all evil!" Julia screamed.
"What's going on?" Ling asked.
"Well… If you think you are so big to say such things why don't you and I have a battle, right now, right here?" Jin asked, ignoring Ling completely.
"…Julia" was all Ling could say.
"… I-I… I'll do it" Julia said with great courage.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Authors Note: I hope you liked it, I am going to do more J/J in it but I won't get over excited. Well I hope you liked it so far. Please review it, thanks!