Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy Women ❯ Crazy Women ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Crazy Women

By Nia Hunt

*I'm sorry if this fic's too girly for anyone who read this. R&B sensation Ashanti's in this fic.*

~Julia's house~

Julia: All right, girls, we need to do something about this Ashanti girl. She stole Jin, Hwoarang, Eddy, and Kazuya from us and we need them back.

Nina: Why don't we snipe her in her sleep?

Anna: We're using my gun! Called it!

Julia: No. We'd all end up in jail and Jin would hate us for killing Vanessa. We need to save that for Heihachi.

Xiaoyu: Wait! I have an idea!

Nina: Let's hear it.

Xiaoyu: Why don't we get a makeover? We'll be so glam, they'll drop Ashanti like a grenade!

Christie: I like that idea.

Anna: It's worth a try.

Miharu: Anything to get my Hwoarang back!

Christie: You mean mine.

Julia: Okay, then it's settled. I'll drive Anna and Xiao to the beauty salon. Christie, you can drive Miharu and Nina to the mall.

Christie: Clothes are on me, ladies.

Nina: Eddy, prepare to be amazed!

~Mall~

Miharu: You think Hwoarang'll like this "I-love-Hwoarang" necklace?

Christie: No, that's kinda fruity. Try these silver hoop earrings!

Miharu: Um, thanks.

Nina: Hey, guys! What do you think of this? (Nina was holding a glittered short purple dress with spaghetti strings.)

Miharu: Good choice!

Christie: Master Eddy will crawl on his knees for you!

Nina: Love the earrings, Montiero and Hirano!

~Ami's Beauty Salon~

Xiaoyu: Julia, should I get my nails painted green or purple?

Julia: Definitely the purple! Jin's favorite color is purple! (She turned to Anna.) What color are you getting your nails, Anna?

Anna: Red. Kazuya's favorite color is red.

Xiaoyu (spots Kunimitsu): Hey, I see Kunimitsu! Hey, Kunimitsu!

Kunimitsu: Hi, Xiao!

Xiaoyu: What're you up to?

Kunimitsu: Yoshi and I are dating.

Julia+Anna: Oooh.

Xiaoyu: Oh, shut up. (She turned to Kunimitsu.) Didn't he kick you out of the Manji Clan for trying to steal something from Michelle?

Kunimitsu: I was under a spell. I explained it to him at some place called Applebee's.

Julia+Anna: Aw.

Xiaoyu: Will you shut up already?

~McDonald's~

(Meanwhile, Kazuya, Eddy, Jin, Ashanti, Yoshimitsu and Hwoarang were finally relaxing. They were a bit bored, but (except for Yoshi and Ashanti) they finally didn't have to be disturbed or embarrassed by the women who liked them. Kazuya was eating his food, Hwoarang was playing his Game Boy, Jin flirted with Ashanti but she didn't notice, and Eddy listened to Fifty Cent on his CD player.)

Kazuya: Finally, a day that Anna doesn't bug the crap outta me.

Jin: Tell me about it. Two days ago, Julia put up an "I love Jin" sign up, and everyone at the arcade saw it.

Hwoarang: You think that's bad? Miharu and Christie kept me up all night singing a love song about me. I only got two hours of sleep.

Eddy: Nina left twenty messages on my cell phone.

Ashanti: Maybe you guys should tell them the truth. Just tell them that you only like them as friends.

Jin: No matter how many times we tell them, they won't listen!

Eddy: It's like talking to a brick wall!

Ashanti: Did you try ignoring them?

Kazuya: They don't listen to that, either.

Yoshimitsu: Boy, do I feel sorry for you guys.

Eddy: You should! Kunimitsu won't bug you!

Yoshimitsu: Yeah…

Ashanti: Um, guys…isn't that them?

Julia: There they are!

Xiaoyu: Jin's so dreamy…

Nina: I'm coming, Eddy!

Christie: Get `em!

Miharu: Outta the way, Ashanti! We need to get our men!

Kazuya: C'mon, ladies, we like you as friends!

Anna: You don't need to deny our love!

Ashanti: What do we do?

Hwoarang: The one thing you must do in this situation…RUN!

Ashanti: Follow me! I know a secret passage that can take us to my place!

Christie: Aw, they ditched us.

Julia: That's alright. I have another idea. C'mon, get in the car.

(Meanwhile, Kunimitsu and Yoshimitsu were watching all action from the parking lot of McDonald's. They couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing.)

Yoshimitsu: Idiots, aren't they?

Kunimitsu: Yeah. Good thing I brought my camera! FOX will pay a fortune for this!

Yoshimitsu: I dunno about you, Kuni, but these are some crazy women.

Kunimitsu: That's what we'll call it! We'll make millions!

Yoshimitsu: Let's wait till our date's over.

Kunimitsu: All right.

~Ashanti's Hotel Room~

Kazuya: Thanks for what you did back there, Ashanti.

Ashanti: No problem.

Hwoarang: My feet hurt from all that running we did.

Eddy: By the way, uh, what time is it?

Ashanti (glances at clock): It's eight-thirty.

Kazuya: We'd better get home. C'mon, Jin. (Kazuya turned to Eddy and Hwoarang.) You guys sleeping over?

Hwoarang+Eddy: Alright.

Jin: Just a sec. (He turned to Ashanti.) Um, Ashanti, I was just wondering if we could, uh, get some lunch and get to know each other sometime.

Ashanti: Alright.

Kazuya+Eddy+Hwoarang: Oooh…

Jin: Shut up!

~Mishima Residence~

Jin: Finally, we're home.

Eddy: Sure is dark.

Kazuya: I'll turn on the lights. (As soon as Kazuya clicked on the lights, standing right in front of them were the girls who chased them that afternoon. They each were wearing pink bikinis and red lipstick.)

Girls: Welcome, home!

Guys: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

The End