Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's little sister: The lessons of a big brother ❯ The first lesson ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I Own no one! This Idea came to me while reading Hwoarang's Sister By Niko-yasha

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hwoarang stared at the little girl that was now his sister, this was very hard to do since she was practically attached to him. She looked nothing like him for his hair was red and hers light brown. Odd little munchkin He thought Then thought of something he had forgotten.

" What's your name?" He asked never hearing it in his shock.

"Alexis! What's yours?" She asked in a sweet voice you would expect from a five year-old girl.

"Hwoarang. How old are you?" He said looking at her Suspiciously. Alexis held out a hand wide open

"This many!" She said smiling. "Five! How old are you?"

"Eleven." He said now thinking much more about this.

"I have blood type O neg- nega.." she said with the look of concentration on her face.

"Negative?" He said trying to find out more

"That's the word!!! O neg- what you said!" She said smiling, happy she had known this.

"How do you know that?" He said eyeing her.

"It says so on the card, the one that the nice lady gave me!" Alexis said waving it around. Hwoarang grabbed it and Alexis looked at him with sad eyes.

"You gave me a paper cut." She squeaked sadly.

"Do you need a Band-Aid?" He said looking very confused.

"No, But you can kiss it and make it better!" She said holding her finger out to him.

Hwoarang pushed her finger back "I think a Band-Aid will help more."

"Na-uh!" Alexis said shaking her head "Momma used to kiss my boo-boos and it always felt better! Even the nice Lady kissed my boo-boo when I fell on the ground, when we were getting in the plane!!!"

"Okay… Just this once." Hwoarang Bent down and lightly kissed Alexis's finger who Smiled largely.

"Thank you, big brudder" Alexis said happily as she followed Hwoarang Into the kitchen. "You know one time I was Going to sleep on Christmas eve, and I heard Santa! I sneaked out of my room, and I saw him! He had just got out of the chimney, and he didn't see me!!! " Alexis giggled at that point. "I got the rolly-blades I wanted! They don't fit me any more though! Will you buy me a new pair?"

"Sure" Hwoarang Said as he put her card on the fridge Just then Alexis remembered something-

"I'm hungry." Alexis said sounding how she felt, and as if it was planned, her stomach growled.

"Didn't you eat on the plane?" Hwoarang asked looking at her oddly.

"Yes, but there was only a little meat and I don't like the Veggies they served!" She stated, Pouting.

"What do you want?" He asked looking in the fridge.

"Do you have cookies?" She asked looking around.

"Here." Hwoarang said about to throw the box at her but thought better of it, then handed them to her.

"These are green and way past the ex-ex-expir, well they've gone bad!" Alexis said putting the cookies on the ground and putting her hands on her hips.

"You know some pretty big words for a five year old, but you just can't get them out, can you?" Hwoarang Smiled.

"Nope! Can we go shopping?" Alexis brought up then explaining "We need to get some TASTY food!"

Hwoarang Thought "Well… I'm not sure…"

"Please big brudder?" Alexis said giving him puppy-dog-eyes.

Hwoarang Sighed "Okay.. okay…"

Lesson #1 ~

Hwoarang learned that Alexis will always have her way. Good thing Alexis doesn't know about her power!