Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's little sister: The lessons of a big brother ❯ Lesson # 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hwoarang sighed as he sat on the bench watching Alexis swing back and forth on the swing set.

"Big Budder can we have some water?" Alexis asked from the swing set.

"If you get off! Ill give you some water." He replied

"Okay!" Alexis said.

Hwoarang waited for the girl to get off, but it never seemed to happen. Alexis stayed on the swing. Back and forth it went.

"Well? Are ya gettin' off?" He asked

"I would but the swing won't stop." Alexis said looking at him.

"Then jump off!" Hwoarang said

"What?!?! You expec- expec- you want me to get hurt?!?! I'll wou- wou- I'll cut myself!!" Alexis said with a broken voice

Hwoarang panicked, Alexis was about to cry.

"Ahh! Don't cry!! I'll get you down!!" He said running over to pick Alexis off the swing.

"Thank you Big Budder." Alexis said smiling

"Yeah whatever." He said placing Alexis on the ground.

Alexis smiled and dusted her little pink summer dress off.

"I'm thirsty! Let's have some water!" she said taking Hwoarang's hand and leading him to the bench. Hwoarang just took Alexis' hand and followed.

Mew came a little voice. Alexis looked down under the bench to see a little white kitten.

"Awwwwwwww." Alexis said looking at the kitten.

"Where the heck did he come from?" Hwoarang wondered

Alexis reached out for the kitten.

"Come here kitty." Alexis said sweetly

The little kitten mewed and walked up to Alexis. Alexis held the little kitten in her arms.

"I'll name you…. White. Can we keep him?" Alexis asked looking up at Hwoarang.

"What?!?!?" Hwoarang asked

"Please?"

"Hey, the cat might have a home." Hwoarang said

"A home? Then let's find his home!" Alexis said handing the kitten to Hwoarang.

"White! Here Kitty, kitty ,kitty!" A voice rang a boy then ran up to Hwoarang. "Hey White! There you are boy!!" The boy said taking the kitten out of Hwoarang's hand. "Thanks for finding my cat!!" The boy then walked away.

"Big Budder?" Alexis asked

"What?"

"Can I have kitty?" Alexis asked

"Sure." Hwoarang said

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ********* ############ %%%%%%%%

Hwoarang held Alexis' hand as he led Alexis out of the toy store.

"Thank you for the kitty Big Budder." Alexis said hugging the stuff cat toy.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Hwoarang replied

At that moment a little puppy walked up to them.

"Aww a puppy!" Alexis said

Hwoarang groaned and smacked his forehead.

Lesson # 5

Hwoarang learned that Alexis has a big heart! Especially for animals!