Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's little sister: The lessons of a big brother ❯ Wakey-wakey!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hwoarang was fast asleep when all of a sudden there was a little voice saying "Hwoarang!!! You were supposed to take me to the park an hour ago!! Get up sleepy head!!! Wakey-wakey Eggs and Bakey!!

"What?" He replied yawning.

"You said we could o to the park at ten! It's eleven!! You promised! Now get up and make me some Breakfast!!"

Hwoarang Sighed and pulled himself out of bed tiredly. "What do you want?"

"Eggs and um… Bacon!!!" Alexis said nodding as if to agree with her self.

"How do you want your eggs?"

"Scrambled!!" She said happily not even taking a second to think about it. "Hwoarang, Where's the park your taking me to, so I can enjoy its rec- rec Well some where were I can have fun!!!"

"It's around some duck pond, I saw it yesterday, on the way back." He said as he got out the eggs he had got yesterday, along with bacon and a pan, milk and other ingredients.

"Mom always used to put cheese in my eggs! Are you going to put cheese in there? Mom always said that Cheese always makes eggs better, at least if they're scrambled!" She kept saying something, but Hwoarang stopped listening after awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ Soon after ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All done! That was very good! Now we need to pack so we can go to the park! We need water-" Alexis was soon Cut off by Hwoarang

"Pack?" He asked staring at her.

"Yes. So I won't get Dehyder- Dehyder- So I won't get thirsty!!" She said then went on with the list, watching Hwoarang grab every thing she said.

"Two waters! Some snacks! NO! no chips! Yes the fruit snacks! We want to eat healthy!!!" She said happily, as her brother walked around, trying to find what Alexis wanted.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````

The lesson: Do not set a time to take Alexis out!!! She will keep you to it!