Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's Sister ❯ The Nightmare ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I only own myself!! Also my friend Kybo has written her Version of this story! It's called: Hwoarang's Sister the Lesson of Being a Big Brother. If interested please read. Plus I thank the people who gave me positive reviews! Please enjoy the chapter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hwoarang yawned as he sat up in bed. "What time is it?" He asked himself as he rubbed his eyes. He looked at the alarm clock it said 9:30. Hwoarang groaned and slammed his head back into his pillow. "What's that smell?" He wondered. "It smells like…. Pancakes?"

Downstairs Alexis was in the kitchen fixing breakfast. Sure enough, it was pancakes. "What are you doin'?" Hwoarang asked

Surprised Alexis jumped in the air. "Oh it's you Hwoarang." She said catching her breath. "I'm just fixing breakfast. It's pancakes, but from my guess you already know that!" Alexis said turning her attention to the pancakes so they wouldn't burn.

"Are you butterin' me up for somethin'?" Hwoarang asked

"No, I'm just making you breakfast. If you want to know I'll tell you. One: You're my brother, Two: You treated me to dinner and three: It's getting the nightmare off my mind." Alexis said without turning to look at Hwoarang

"Kay." Was all Hwoarang said while heading to the refrigerator. Pulling out syrup and milk he put them on the table.

"Hey Hwoarang can you get some plates out?" Alexis asked

Hwoarang just walked over to the cabinet and pulled out two plates. Setting them next to the stove Alexis placed some pancakes on his plate and put one on her plate. Hwoarang carried his plate and Alexis' to the table while Alexis turned off the stove. Alexis soon joined Hwoarang. There was a long silence, but Hwoarang soon broke it.

"Your nightmare… what was it about?" He asked

Alexis put her fork down and put her hands in her lap. "My nightmare was a little different then all the other dreams I've had. In this one I saw….." Alexis trailed off her hands tightened on her jeans.

"What?" Hwoarang asked

"I saw you…. On the phone, then three people in the infirmary, the front door being slammed, two girls, and someone on the ground by the pier." Alexis said looking up at Hwoarang.

Hwoarang rested his arms on the table. "Just wondering…. In the dream did you see the time when you saw me answering the phone?" He asked

Alexis scratched the back of her neck. "I think… 1:30… why do you ask?" She asked looking at Hwoarang in confusion.

"Just wonderin'!" Hwoarang replied looking away. 1:30… I have to remember! Hwoarang added in his head.

Alexis looked at Hwoarang. "Are you done eating?" She asked

"Wha? Yeah I'm done!" Hwoarang said handing Alexis his plate that smelled of maple syrup.

Alexis took Hwoarang's plate and walked to the sink to rinse the syrup off and then put the dishes in the dishwasher. Hwoarang sat at the table his head rested on his hands.

The only thing that's gonna happen at 1:30 is lunch! Dreams can't come true! Hwoarang thought

~4 hours later~

Alexis sat on the couch in the living room reading a book, it was the Hobbit. Alexis sighed and turned the page of the book finishing the chapter, she put the bookmark in the book and closed her eyes.

"WAKE UP!!!" A voice shouted

Alexis' eyes shot open to see Hwoarang at the end of the couch glaring at her.

"What?" Alexis asked

"What are you doing?" Hwoarang asked

"I'm tired…. I couldn't go to sleep until I went to your room!" Alexis said

"I know you must be tired but do me a favor and read one more chapter!!" Hwoarang said walking away.

Alexis grumbled and turned herself over on the couch and picked up the book turning in the page with the bookmark. She was on chapter 9. "Barrels Out of Bond." Alexis read aloud to herself. Then fixing her eyes on the story chapter she began to read, but before she could turn the page the phone rang. Alexis jumped two feet in the air for the house was too quit and she wasn't expecting that to happen.

"I'll get it!" Hwoarang said walking over to the phone to pick it up. "Hello?" He asked

Alexis put the book to her face to make it seem like she was reading, but she listened to Hwoarang and looked back at him now and then.

"What?!?!" Hwoarang shouted

Alexis jumped again, being the jumpy person that she is, turned to look at Hwoarang. Never had she heard Hwoarang yell like that. Alexis then looked at the time, a cold shiver went down her spine to the see the time on the clock.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Plaese wait for next chappie! If you like then review! If you no like then keep to head! Cause Neko-Hiei will come after you!!! The mountain kitty will find you!