Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's Sister ❯ Strange Things ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Major writers block.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
1:30 shown on the oven timer. Alexis swallowed a lump in her throat. It's okay…. It was just a nightmare! Nightmares cannot come true…. Well Aunt Nora said that if you told someone your dream before you had breakfast the dream would come true…. That's just an old Indian story… Crap!!! She thought
 
Hwoarang bent down over Alexis, “Hey!” He shouted
 
Alexis screamed and fell off the sofa. Hwoarang looked down at his sister. Alexis looked at her brother as her legs slumped over her fragmented body.
 
“Is there something wrong?” Alexis asked
 
“Yeah, There is several things, One sit up straight!” Hwoarang said as he put his foot under Alexis and pushed her up, “Two I need to go do something…. I don't want you to leave the house and I also want you to lock the doors!”
 
“Why?”
 
“JUST DO IT!!” Hwoarang shouted angrily
 
Alexis looked at Hwoarang pitifully when he shouted at her. Hwoarang then whirled away and walked out of the living room leaving Alexis all alone. Alexis heard the door slam and the sound of a motorcycle zooming off. Wham!! Alexis fell back on her back on the ground, she then closed her eyes. “I just need to relax…I'm just….sleepy…” Alexis said before she fell asleep…
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
CRASH!!! Alexis woke up with a start and looked around the room. It was dark in the house and there was a thunderstorm outside. The sky rumbled with thunder and the sly lighted up with lighting. Alexis brought her legs up to her chest.
 
“I should have left the lights on…” She said to herself knowing no one could hear her.
 
A thump filled the house; Alexis jumped to her feet then got back down. “Hwoarang?” She asked
 
Alexis got up and walked around the house, she reached for the light switch. Click, click the lights didn't come on. “Oh Shit!” Alexis said through her teeth
 
Thump, thump Alexis whirled her head to the stairs, “Hwoarang if your playing a game this isn't funny!”
 
Alexis then noticed a figure look down at her, a red gem caught her attention. “Who are you?” She asked
 
The little gem then vanished, as a figure jumped over the railing towards Alexis.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
I've got other things to do! Please leave a review!