Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Tekken 3 through Xiaoyu's eyes ❯ Meet Ling Xiaoyu ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was a cool warm day where she lived, her father was up stairs probably going through papers of some sort and she was just enjoying the sun waiting patiently for her father. He'd promised to take her to the new amusement park she loved those, but it was going to be a long way there after all it was in korea. So she decided to get as much exercise as she could before the long journey. She went to the dojo for practice and maybe she'd swim a few laps who knows. She practiced art of the phoenix first and after 30 minutes of that she practiced rain dance. She loved fighting but only as a hobby.
Now later she decided to call her friend Zhang god knows that her father was taking forever.
"Hello is Zhang there?"
"No she's not in right now."
"Ok bye."
"..."
'Man I wish she would've been home I looked forward to our endless talks, heaven knows that my dad is taking for fucking ever!' she thought kicking a chair.
"Dad are you almost done?!" she screamed.
"Yeah Xiao I'll be down in a little while"
'Finally I can't wait to get going! I wonder what cool new rides they have! Maybe I'll meet some friends or... ahem... a guy.'
"Xiao lets go get your things were leaving" her father yelled to her.
'Oh hell yeah! finally!'
"Dad how much longer?" Xiao wined as she looked out the window of the train.
"About 2 hours, trust me it'll be worth it when you get there, just think you'll have all those rides and games to play and I'll play with you too!" he coaxed.
"Dad stop making me feel like a baby me feel like a baby!" Xiao said playfully then they both started laughing.
'It seems like we've been on the damn train forever! Maybe a nap....
Dream sequence~
"Where am I?"
"You know where you are, open your eyes." an unknown but beautiful voice said.
She opened her eyes this place was beautiful, and she could see the owner of the voice, well, sorta he was a hooded figure wearing a blue and white outfit.
"Just remember to follow your heart and your true desires. Be true to yourself. I'll find you." the voice said as it faded away.
"What is your name?" Xiao innocently asked.
She was about to ask him some more questions when she heard, "Xiaoyu! Xiaoyu! wake up we're here!"
She awoke with a start. She was still tired and was preoccupied with her latest dream. They went in and to their surprise the theme park was chaos! It seemed to be under a rebel terrorist attack. So the police called for military reinforcement and within a small time period of around 15 minutes all of the rebels were gone and Xiaoyu was especially attracted to one of the military sergeants. He seemed to disregard all of the orders and do everything his own way.
'What a fine piece of ass! A rebel!' thought Xiaoyu.
He had read spiky hair and his specialty seemed to be kicks. He fought from long range, perhaps tae kwon do. She was very eager to meet him and he seemed to notice her as well. She was very entranced by him.