Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Demon Within ❯ The Demon Within ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Jin Kazama in any way because if I did then I wouldn't be wasting my time writing Fanfiction would I!? *Eyes glaze over* Oh my little Jinny-Pooh............*ahem* so please don't sue me because I am extremely poor and I'm not profiting in anyway from this Fanfic! Jin is owned by Namco! *Grumble*

Summary: This is just a short Fanfic from my little mind that centres on Jin and his Demon origins. It was written for an English essay and had to be 4 pages or less so I couldn't add a big complicated plot. I may re-write this and add a little love story between Jin and Xiaoyu depending on how you people like this, so uh HERE WE GO!

This is my first Fanfiction ever so please be kind and read it for me! I got an A for it by the way so it must be worth something!! Oh and a lot of credit goes to the damn dirty pirates from the fog as they gave me many ideas for this, they speak to me a lot you know........don't look at me like that!

The Demon Within

By: Tasha 'Dimple' Pinky

"Have mercy Demon!" The small man shouted in fear.

He stumbled down the dark alley, constantly looking over his shoulder. Suddenly he bumped into a cold stone wall, it was a dead end. He gasped and pressed himself against the wall; his eyes darted back and forth. He couldn't see the 'thing' anywhere. It began to rain lightly and the little man watched the drops splash into the small puddles. The noise was drumming into his brain, forcing him to go mad with fear.

He thought about running but then he saw 'it'. It strided confidently towards him, it's black feathered wings spanned across the alley but were bent slightly as there wasn't enough room for their length. It's red eyes glinted in the moonlight and the man found himself transfixed by their brilliant glow.

"Please" He whimpered and slowly slid down the wall and waited for his impending doom.

"The whole sky shall be bathed in blood" It said in an inhuman voice, as it's large wings closed over the man and enveloped his soul. A few moments later, the pungent smell of death hung in the alley.

Jin awoke, lying in a puddle. He gasped and jumped to his feet as he felt the stabbing cold in the air and began rubbing his hands vigorously together, hoping to receive some warmth from this. He looked down at his hands and his eyes widened with fear. He staggered backwards and brought his hands slowly infront of his face. They were covered in blood. He looked down at his bare chest and trousers, they were also caked in dry blood. Tears began to twinkle in the corners of his eye, as he saw the scratches along his chest, the desperate clawings of his victims.

Jin couldn't take this anymore and suddenly bolted out of the alley. He ran through numerous that all looked the same, the same gasping faces at his appearance. Finally after what seemed like hours, he arrived at his apartment. His trembling hands fumbled at the door handle but he eventually managed to open it and slammed the door behind him. He strided over to the television and turned it on with a feeling of urgency.

He ran a nervous hand through his tousled, jet black hair and waited for the morning news to come on.

"No" Jin whimpered weakly as he saw the crimescene flash over the screen.

Jin remembered it in a different way, without all the police officers and yellow tape. The memory of the scene burned in his mind and replaced that which he could see on the television. He could now see a dark, dismal alley with water running down the walls and collecting in small pools on the uneven floor. The smell in the air was familiar, yet horrifyingly disgusting. His memory searched deeper, his vision cleared and he saw what lay at the bottom of the alley.

"NO!" A strangled cry came from his tight throat.

It was the man whose picture appeared on the news, but he wasn't smiling now. His face was contorted in a mixture of fear and agony. There was the blood of course, Jin had never seen so much. He closed his eyes tightly, he didn't want to see this, he wanted to get away.

Jin's eyes flew open and his body temperature shot up dramatically. He felt as if his blood was burning with white hot fire. The fire ran down his veins and Jin screamed in agony. He clutched his head quickly, the pain in his forehead was maddening. A glowing red jewel protruded from the centre of his forehead. This was the centre of the Devils power.

"The time has come," It's inhuman voice echoed through Jin's head. "We shall unify our power, your human vessel is too weak."

"No! You won't win!" Jin cried desperately.

"It is futile to resist, you will now become a part of me" It said coldly.

Jin desperately tried to think, which was a difficult feat, as he was in excruciating pain. He glanced out of the window and saw the iron railings, it was his only chance. Jin staggered slowly through his door and made it out of his apartment building. He wavered over to the wrought iron railings, still clutching his head. He gripped onto the railings with hands of steel. The Devils voice burned into his brain and ran along his synapses. It didn't know what to do, it's confusion swept through Jin and made him falter slightly, but he knew what he had to do.

Gatherers gasped as the jewel shone brightly, it looked just like a glowing ember. The Devils power grew, Jin had to do it now before the Devil could stop him. The pain was unbearable, it felt as if a hot poker was boring into his skull. Jin gripped the bars tightly, squeezed his eyes shut and brought his head down onto the spike with as much force as he could.

The jewel shattered and Jin fell limply against the railings, he watched the broken bits of jewel bounce lightly on the stone floor. He should've died instantly but the Devil clung to his soul. Slowly he felt the Devils power fade however and he closed his eyes, enjoying the peace it now brought. His mind was his own again, now he was free.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Cries* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My poor poor Jinny pooh! I love him, I didn't want to kill him off but I had to end it quickly! Perhaps I will rewrite it though, just not now! Please tell me your thoughts on it, any thoughts on my idea of rewriting it with Xiaoyu in, or perhaps your thoughts on what's fun to do at the weekend??

Well I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it and I would be eternally grateful if you were to review, come on it doesn't take that much effort does it? THANK YOOOOOOOOOU PIRATE PEOPLE!