Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Fortune of Fox ❯ Imp in a Bottle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Imp in a Bottle
 
When Lady Fortune lay in her sleep, her seed was stolen from her body and out of the womb a child was born. Separated fro 21 years, the fate of mother and son resides somewhere in the King of Iron Fist…
 
Somewhere between the 4th tournament and now, Nina Williams felt a piece of herself disconnect with the world. Her true calling in life no longer had any meaning fro she wasn't apart of the syndicate anymore. Since shooting a movie with her saucy sister Nina wondered the streets of Shinjuku without purpose or care.
 
“What now old girl? No syndicate, no job, no money…I can't even leave this damned country!” she mumbled under hot breath.
 
People continued to give her awkward looks and stares for she still wore the suit and armor from the movie. In response all she did was give a pissed off gaze and everyone quickly averted their eyes. As she kept on her path, Nina got the common feeling of someone following her with every step and pause. This feeling was routine though so she did not quicken her speed nor slow down. Instead the cunning woman led her stalker to a remote part of the city were there was seldom anyone around. At last she spun around, her leg in the air and nearly making a connection with the stranger's face. For an instant she saw that piece of herself stand before her, with silky blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. The sight of such a thing brought her to tears of anger.
 
“Oh god…not you again…” she whined.
 
A young man came into focus, the one she had thought about in the back of her one-track mind.
 
“Nice to see you too, lady.” He said with hesitance. “I was just wondering if I could ask you something.”
 
Nina only glared at him with remorse.
 
“Kay then…um, do you know of any women who might have been subjects of cryosleep at Mishima Headquarters?”
 
Nina stared at him bluntly. “What kind of question is that? How the hell would I know?”
 
“Please ma'am…it's just that I've been searching my whole life for my parents and when I found out that I was some test tube baby I figured I could at least now my mom…oh, what a bloody fool I am…spilling my guts to a stranger…”
 
Nina's heart raced frantically. “Uh…um, aren't you a little old to be trying to find your mother? For all you know she could be dead or living it up somewhere-it not like she knew…I mean knows that she has a son.”
 
“Not like I'm trying to go home anyways…I just,” the man looked away, “wanted to see her. Know what she was like in all, if I looked like her, what her favorite color was, and what kind of flower she liked…the basics. But I guess your right. She could be 6 feet under by now…”
 
Something foreign triggered inside her mind. It had been shunned and ignored since her start as a killer and was her one and only true fear-maternal instinct. After it being so dormant it finally surfaced and began to show in her eyes. She with ease approached the blonde haired man.
 
“She's very fond of lavender and she adores Iris…she's a beautiful woman with hair as golden as your own and eyes bluer than the sea. True she does not know who you are…but she sure would love to get to know you.”
 
The blond haired man gasped at all he'd taken in. “Ma'am…how can you know that unless…you're…”
 
Nina nodded gracefully and prepared to embrace him with an open smile when she got a chill up her spine. Someone was behind her child.
 
“It's-“he was swiftly cut off and he dropped down and fell forward.
 
Nina didn't react as quickly as she normally would. Passively she kneeled down to see what happened and cringed at the sight-a bullet hole followed by trails of blood was in the back of his head.
 
“St-Steve…” she whispered before shedding a massive amount of tears.
 
The area was consumed in darkness and shadows, the same kind that only appeared when the ninjas of Interpol came. They circled around her and her fallen son and gazed without mercy upon the two. Nina did not want this; she did not feel like fighting after such a heavy gain then loss…she merely let them surround her. One came from behind pressing a Chinese star against her the back of her neck. Nina closed her eyes.
 
“It's not just Steve were after Williams…we came for you too.” Stated the ninja.
 
The assassin's eyes sprung open. “RAVEN?!” she yelped.
 
Seconds later he struck her with a nasty blow…blood spilled on the ground…a mother and son lay together with death watching over them…
 
 
 
 
A blonde haired woman awakens in her apartment building screaming her head off, causing neighbors to shout and curse back at her.
 
That entire experience that had felt so real was not a dream but an illusion plagued upon her while in deep thought. She was so bitter now because it was right after she left the movie set that she began having hot flashes and disturbing images.
 
“Why did this happen?” she said crankily.
 
As she reached for her water bottle on her nightstand, she caught the scent of something strange. Sniffing the bottle made everything clear as crystal-her god damned sister Anna still had it out for her, even after winning the fight against her. But there was more to it than that. Anna wouldn't pull something like this off unless there was a specific reason.
 
“That bitch…I'll send her to hell next time I see her!”
 
She got out of bed and put her hand to her head. The thumping wouldn't stop.
 
“In the mean time, I've got to do something about those thoughts about…him. There the reason I'm not up to snub.”
 
Taking her time so as to not make her headache worse, Nina got dressed and prepared for the day ahead.
 
But still, am I becoming that which I fear…am I really going soft?
 
Note: This is my first angst fic so be nice! Not to brag but I think I did pretty well! R and R if you will!