Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Tekken Story 1: Gifts Of Death ❯ Friendships And Secrets ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry about the no updating thing!!!:( I went on vacation and I had no access to a computer:( Okay, so in this chapter, Jun Kazama makes her entrance. What will happen when she meets Peter?

Through The Eyes Of Jun Kazama:

As I sit outside the hotel, overlooking the ocean waters, I wonder what lies ahead. Lately, I haven't been feeling right. I feel like something's coming…like new danger has surfaced.

" Why did I come here?" There is no answer. I guess I returned for Kazuya. My sources informed me that he somehow survived. As I see the flashback of him being thrown into the volcano by Heihachi, I wipe away a tear. I guess I will have to wait for Kazuya. I would like for my son Jin to meet him. He deserves a chance to know his father.

My worries seem to fade as I listen to the breeze and swishes of the waves. " I love nature."

" Me too." Another voice replies. I turn around to see a young boy, Hispanic with dark brown hair. His brown eyes meet mine and he soon opens his mouth to say, " Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." He seems like a very nice person.

" No it's okay." I say as I smile back to him.

" By the way, congratulations on the last tournament. I was rooting for you." He says. Wow. I enter one tournament and I already have fans. He looks young, and I wonder how he saw that tournament.

" How do you remember that? That was quite some time ago." He starts to laugh and then he replies to me " Oh, right. I bought it on tapes."

" Well, that explains it. For a minute there, you had me thinking." We both laugh together. " Arigato." I say to him. He then sits down next to me in the grass.

" I need to brush up on my Japanese, haven't spoken it for awhile." He says. What is he doing here? I think to myself.

" Are you here for the tournament, or are you visiting here with someone?" I ask. To my astonishment, he replies " I'm one of the new contestants. Who would've thought?" He shrugged and smiled.

" Wow. You have to be the youngest fight ever to have entered so far." He doesn't seem like the type who would enter to be flashy. What is his reason? " Why are you here?" I ask curiously. His smile fades and I can tell that he has a good reason.

"My parents have been injured. In order to assure that they live, I need to get some of this money. My family is doing everything possible to save them. My little sister is even auditioning for some movies. Well, this is MY way of helping." He turned away, coughed, and then turned back to me.

"You know that you could…die?" I tell him. He looks down and says " I know what could happen. But I must make sure that my parents live. A life for two." I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

" That is very noble of you. You are actually willing to die for your loved ones." I look down at his denim blue jeans and notice that he has a combination lock clipped to one of the pant loops. I look confused and he sees this.

He looks down to it as well and says " Oh, you're looking at this? I wear it because it makes me feel secure." He laughs and his face turns bright red. " I like it." I say to him

" It's also a very good subliminal message." He says. " What would that be?" I ask. He grips the lock and works it. As he opens it, he looks at me and says " I'm the type who needs to be unlocked." He laughs and then he looks at the clouds above. I can tell that he is hiding something from his past, otherwise why would he say such a thing?

Given enough time, I hope to heal his emotional wounds. " What's your name?" I ask. He hesitantly replies. " Peter." I smile and say back to him " Ok Peter, it's nice to meet you." He looks at me with surprise in his eyes, almost as if he was shocked that I accepted him. He resists showing his emotion and smiles instead.

" It's nice to meet you too Miss Kazama." Then I say " Call me Jun." as I reach my hand out to his. We shook hands and then we heard voices. As we turned around, we saw that the majority of the other fighters had already arrived. They were just starting to enter the hotel.

Peter stood up and then he helped me to my feet. He shyly asked " Hey, I was just wondering…since I'm new and you've been to these things before…do you think I could stick around you?" He made me giggle at his innocence, as if he thought I would hurt him or something. I smile and reply. " Sure, let's go."

Author's Note: Okay, so that's the second chapter. Next, Jun and Peter are going to meet the other fighters. Will conflicts erupt before the tournament even begins. Peter begins his journey. Please review and tell me your thoughts please.