Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Tekken Story 1: Gifts Of Death ❯ Meeting The Enemy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay so please read this chapter and review to tell me what you think. Thank you for your support:)

Journal Entry #2( Peter)

Today, I made a new friend. Her name is Jun Kazama, yes THE Jun Kazama! She is such a nice person when you actually talk to her. It's like she has this aura about her that just draws you to her. I asked if I could stay around her and she said yes. I wonder if she will finally be the person that will truly be my friend.

Later on, (Not in journal anymore)

Jun and I walked through the front door to meet everybody else. My stomach had a severe case of the butterflies. I knew some of them from when I watched the last two tournaments. There were many new contenders there as well.

Jun introduced me to a very beautiful woman named Michelle Chang. She looked Asian, yet she wore Native American attire. Jun told me that she was born between Chinese and Native American parents. While talking to Michelle, another young woman came by.

It turned out to be a girl around my age named Ling Xiaoyu. She was extremely hyper, but she was overall a very charming girl. Then, I thought I should call my little sister Justina. I hadn't spoken to her ever since I left my home of New York. I looked around the room and in the corner, there was a payphone. I felt through my pockets for something. Then with delight, I raised my hand to see several large metallic coins.

I smiled and looked back to my new friends. " I'll be right back." I said. They nodded to me and then I walked to the phone with a quickened pace when all of a sudden, a man walked into the phone booth. I sighed and waited patiently. About five minutes later, the man walked out and strode off.

I perked up again and attempted to go in when once again, somebody entered before me. My fists clenched and I exhaled loudly. I heard laughter coming from behind me. As I turned to see who was laughing, I realized that it was Jun.

" I feel your pain." She said. Another eight minutes went by before the woman came out. " Finally!" As I reached for the door handle, somebody pushed in front of me. I looked to Jun. She was sucking her smile into her face and looked to the floor trying desperately not to laugh.

Enraged, I opened the door, ripped the phone out of the guy's hand, threw him out, and locked the door. I didn't even see who he was. I picked up the phone and dialed the number. As the operator told me the directions to reach my number, I praised the lord that I had taken Japanese classes. Well, she was giving me everything in Japanese.

After entering the amount of change that I was supposed to enter, the phone began to ring. The ring was rudely interrupted by the sweet sound of my sister's voice. " Hello?" She said.

" Hey it's Petey calling from Japan!"

" Oh hey! I miss you so much! How is your orientation going?"

I sighed and replied " Well, it's tougher than ever this year. Some of these fighters look fatal. I just hope that I'll be able to look back on this in a couple of years, parents included. How are things at home?" I heard her tone change to a happier, more positive attitude.

" Good news. I made it into a movie!!!! It's not a big part or anything, but I'm trying to do the best I can to get money for Mom and Dad." I smiled and laughed.

" Wow Justina, that's great! I'm so excited for you." We talked for a few more minutes and I paused in my speech when I saw Heihachi Mishima come into the room. I had to talk to him. "Oh, I've got to go talk to someone now okay? I'll try and call you later….ok I love you too….take care….bye."

I hung up the phone and opened the phone booth door. I stepped out quickly and I walked into something. As I fell to the ground, I tried to analyze what hit me. A hand reached out to help me back up. I took it and was immediately pulled up to my feet. The person was male and appeared to be very strong, since he was well built. He was taller than me, and I'm pretty tall as well.

I looked up to his face to thank him. "?!" I gasped as I saw the animal head on the human body. The head was that of a Jaguar and it looked angry. His mouth started to move and he said " I believe you just tossed me out of that phone booth." I screamed mentally because I didn't think I could take him.

" I-I-I'm so s-sorry…I di-didn't realize-" He started laughing and then he said " Yeah, I know. You didn't know who or what I was. It was my fault anyways. Lucky for you that I like kids." He slapped my back REALLY hard while laughing and went into the phone booth. As I tried to catch my breath, I staggered off to Jun.

" Who-what?" I managed to say. Jun laughed while saying " You just met King The Second." I nodded to her and then I walked over to Heihachi. He shook my hand and said " Hello Peter. I'm glad you could make it. It's exciting to see one so young take the initiative on his own. What do you think of the others?"

I took another look around the room. " They're sort of rough. Maybe I shouldn't be here.." He seemed angry for a second. I just revealed to him a weak point. I had to redeem myself. " But I know I could take them." He smiled and told me that we would have introductions tonight at 8:00. I smiled and said goodbye.

I walked over to Jun. She was talking to some of the others so I said " Excuse me Jun. I'm going to go rest. That's if I could find my room." I laughed and then she asked me if I wanted any assistance. " No." I replied.

My key tag read room #218. I think that's on the second floor. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. Suddenly, I felt like someone was following me. But when I turned around, I didn't see anybody. " Weird." I muttered to myself. The elevator opened and I rushed inside. While the elevator doors were closing, I saw a head poke out of the shadows, looking directly at me.

I gasped and wondered who that was. I didn't really get a good look at the person. I waited patiently and soon, the door opened. As the door opened, I saw someone so tall that it could scare you stiff. He stepped around the corner of the long hallway. Other than what I saw, the hallway was completely empty.

I started to walk down the extravagant red carpet in order to see who that was. I was admiring the gold leaf-like designs on the edges of the carpet, lined with a royal blue stripe. I got to my room and then I changed my mind and decided to just mind my own business. I started to unlock the door, but curiosity nagged at me like a child pulling the leg of their parent.

I took the key out and placed it back into my pocket. The hallway was filled with shadows. Suddenly, I heard the elevator open. I was too scared to look behind me. I mustered up enough courage to spin around. Nothing but shadows. Shaking myself out of my own trance, I proceeded to the end of the hallway. At the end of the hallway was a giant window. It was circular and filled with the finest, most intriguing designs.

Outside, it was dark and stormy. Thunder echoed through the hall. I felt the vibrations of the thunder quaking the insides of my body. I was almost there when suddenly, I began to hear voices and screams in my head. They were all saying the same thing. " Turn away! He'll hurt you." Then, the lights went off. I was beyond terrified at this point.

I could only see things near the window. I heard noises down the hallway behind me. The voices went from whispers, to shouts, to screams as I approached the corner. " Turn away! You are no match for him!" I quickly jumped around the corner and saw nothing but pitch blackness. The voices cried " He'll kill you!"

" Who?" I asked nervously. Suddenly, lightning flashed and the hallway was temporarily light as I saw the silhouette of a humongous being. " Ogre!" The whispering cries called to me. I saw his red eyes gleaming at me. Frightened by the monster, I collapsed to the floor. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out. Suddenly, he spoke to me.

" Stay out of my way human. I am an alien being of immense power. You cannot handle it." He was surrounded by mist and glowing energy. Some of that energy reached me and invaded me. I screamed as the green swirls of smoke entered my nostrils and poured into my brain. I closed my eyes and wished for the voices to stop. Suddenly, the lights came back on. I looked at the spot where he was standing. Nothing but green smoke fading away. My head was pounding. What did he do to me?

Outside, the thunder quieted and the storm slowed. The voices exited silently from my head. They kept whispering Ogre into my mind. It was then that I realized that he was the one making the voices. He was communicating with me. Telling me to back off. I got to my feet trembling. I stood shaking, letting my fear leave me when suddenly, a hand grabbed my shoulder.

" No! Don't!" I thought that it was the Ogre creature. I spun around in tears only to see someone else. " Aaaaahhh!!!!" I fell backwards to the wall. After a few seconds, I realized that it was King.

"Whoa! Easy there! Sorry to scare you." He said. I stood up and tried to act normal. " I'm very sorry. I'm just a little jumpy today." I said.

" That's okay. I get that a lot when people first see me." He said.

" I could have sworn somebody was following me." I said. King looked to the floor and said " Oh. That was me." That's when I realized that the head that poked out of the shadows downstairs must have been his.

" When that elevator opened, no one was there." I said.

" No, I was there. I ducked into the shadows a split second before you turned around." He said.

" Why were you stalking me?" I asked.

" I just came to apologize for downstairs. I didn't mean to scare you or anything." He said. I told him " Well, you could have just came up to me instead of hunting me." He apologized again and said " That was some weird storm we just had right?" I tried not to visualize the terrible creature as I simply replied

" Yeah. It was…" He looked at me like he knew I was hiding something.

" Are you ok?" He asked me. I smiled uneasily and said " Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to rest."

Author's Note: Okay so that's my third chapter. Peter has found out about Ogre's presence and King has been introduced. What will happen to Peter? Will King become a friend or foe? My next chapter is going to be through the viewpoint of King this time. Please review and tell me what you think.