Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Tekken Story 1: Gifts Of Death ❯ A Fight Between Friends ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 17: A Fight Between Friends   A Few Days Later(Through Peter)            &nb sp;  “So, he suffered a concussion. He’ll be fine, however some of his memory is missing. He probably won’t remember the fight for awhile. Other than that Peter, he’ll be fine. Don’t worry yourself.” The doctor told me as I stood in Paul Phoenix’s hospital room. Paul was asleep. I turned and passed thru the open doorway. Soon, I was out of the medical wing of the Mishima Hotel and on my way to my next match.             & nbsp; About a half hour later, I was standing in front of Xiaoyu in an amusement park nearby. I was wearing a black pair of jeans with a black t-shirt, covered over by a thin black hooded jacket. The zipper was left open and the hood was down. I checked my black sneakers and I slipped my leather black cut-off gloves on. That’s a lot of black! Xiaoyu stood in front of me wearing her yellow and blue combat dress, a pair of black shorts on underneath.            &n bsp;  Her traditional pig tails drooped down from her head as she respectfully bowed to me. I did the same and then we dropped into our stances. A fight between friends is never a good thing. But if King was to live, I had to defeat everybody and take on Ogre myself.                “Ready?! Fight!!!” I spun around and kicked at Xiaoyu’s head. She quickly dropped into her ‘Phoenix Stance’ and thrusted her forearms deep into my stomach. I stumbled backwards, gasping for air. To my horror, Xiaoyu swung her right leg underneath her body in a full 360 twice, both smashing into my shins. After that, she quickly rose up out of her Phoenix Stance with a Skyscraper Kick. It connected with my chin, making me fall to my back.             &n bsp; I looked up at Xiaoyu, who was standing in her regular kata, waiting for me to get up. I rolled forward, landed crouched on one knee, right palm down on the floor. Quickly, I jumped up and planted both my palms in front of me, as I swung both legs around underneath me; moving my palms into the air so as not to kick my own arms. My legs crashed into hers, making her fall to her back. From there, I lifted my body with my palms and handspringed forward, my feet landing on her left shoulder. She cried out in pain as I stood up into my stance again.             & nbsp; My attack didn’t stop her one bit, for she was up and on the move in a second. I tried to kick her stomach, but she blocked it and hit my face with her Phoenix Twin Kick. My head snapped up, too late to avoid her Dark & Stormy back hand hits. The first one hit the side of my head, but I managed to back away from the other hit. Then, she attempted to hit me with her Mistrust kick. I grabbed her leg at it’s highest kick point and ran ahead of her, pulling her leg over her head. She was forced into a front flip, where she landed on her back.             &n bsp; I rolled her over and stood over her, my back facing her head as I grabbed her legs underneath my arms. Then, I laid on her back and pulled her legs up with me higher. “Submit?!” I yelled to her over the chanting of the audience. Xiaoyu was completely unable to move out of the painful hold and unwillingly forfeited. I signaled with my hands to the ref. as I got up, helping Xiaoyu up as well. “Peter wins by submission!” The announcer yelled over the speaker.              ;  I hugged Xiaoyu and apologized. She hugged back and said “It’s okay, you were just doing your job. Given the chance, I would’ve done the same.” Suddenly, we both heard yelling and shouting. We looked over at a video screen, which was playing the fight between King and Jin. We ran over to see what was going on. Upon arriving in front of the large screen, we saw Jin spinning around, then launching himself into a powerful uppercut. King sidestepped it and punched Jin’s stomach with incredible force. Jin fell unconscious right away. King won. Xiaoyu was cheering as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Now I would get the chance to save him.