Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Their Predictions ❯ Slumber party! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Laugh you heart out, my darlings!
 
 
 
Their Predictions
 
 
 
 
By: Elie
 
 
 
 
 
After the fifth Iron Fist, all the fighters once again went into the Mishima Manor for some `after the tournament gathering', uh, slumber party for short! Hosted by the still undead, still ugly, and always shirtless…Heihachi Mishima!!!
 
“Uh…Is this on?...testing…” Heihachi, tonight's slumber party host, keeps on tapping the damn microphone, knowingly it is on…um, and maybe he's just dumb.
 
“Isn't it obvious?!” Shouted Paul, who was seating next to Nina, hoping that she would approve of his request in assassinating Panda (You'll know later on why…).
 
“Um, yeah, I guess it is…” Said Heihachi, growing red, because for the first time, Paul Phoenix, his secretive crush for, let's say, 20 years, had finally, um, spoke to him…
 
Back to business…
 
“Well ladies and gentlemen, we are all gathered here to day for our traditional, `after the tournament slumber escapade', in which we spend a night doing naughty thing, ah what I mean is, special tings that would remind us of are company…forever.” Heihachi weeps a little and one of his tekkenshu patted his back to calm him down.
 
“What a speech…uh, speaking of naughty…” Hwoarang snickered, while sharing glances with Julia, who was toying with her glasses over her cleavage.
 
Back to Heihachi…
 
He wiped the last remaining tears, and finally tried to form his composure once more while wincing his tear shot eyes.
 
“Not only that; we are here also to celebrate my not being dead!” Heihachi laughed like a total mad ass, leaving the fighters, even the tekkenshu, silent.
 
`Hic!…uh, sorry…hic!” After a big ass laugh, Heihachi got hiccups, making the crowd grow even more silent…
 
5 minutes later…still, there was intense silence…
 
Silence
 
No sound
 
Mute
 
Someone coughed!
 
It was Yoshimitsu…
 
“Sorry, got phlegm!” He sprang out of the room, coughing almost endlessly.
 
Heihachi stared at the swinging door Yoshimitsu made, and rolled his eyes.
 
“So…I'm not dead!” Heihachi proclaimed again, and silence still reigned as usual.
 
Until…
 
“BOO!!!” It was Kazuya.
 
“Shut up traitor! I don't need your opinion!” Heihachi shrugged, and shook his head in dismay, “Look, I'm sick of this!” He threw the microphone over the wall and ran like a sissy bitch.
 
The crowd goes wild!!! Except for Xiaoyu…
 
“Aww…poor fart…”Xiaoyu said, putting her finger on her pouting lips, then turned her attention to Jin, who was with Steve.
 
“Oh, Jin-sempai! Long time no see!” She shouted at him, making his notice to her.
 
“Xiaoyu, is that you?! Oh, momma!” He shouted back, while standing from his seat.
 
“Yup it's me!” Xiao came running towards Jin.
 
“Uh-oh…the hug…I don't want that hug!” Jin's eyes looked at Steve with mortifying eyes.
 
“Um, what's wrong man?” Said Steve, actu7ally not paying attention to his friend because he was busy looking at Nina, who was about to go over their table.
 
“Jin I've missed you!” Xiao then jumped over Jin, clasping her hands in his neck and circled her feet around his waist.
 
“”That's the hug…” Jin sighed, looking at Xiao, who was giving him wide puppy eyes.
 
“Wow Xiao, look at you…you look great!”
 
Xiao giggled, moving her hands in his smooth, silky hair.
 
“Now my boobs got much bigger!” She squealed, pressing harder into Jin's chest, making him feel hers.
 
Jin looked at Steve, and gave him a thumbs up, then he stared at Xiao and whispered softly in her ears, “Uh, how old are you Xiao?”
 
“I'm 18! Hooray!” Then, she immediately sighed, “I can't go to the Barney's show now…they only allow 17 year olds!” She cried, gripping Jin's neck tighter, almost suffocating him.
 
“I-can't-breath!” He chocked, then swiftly removed her hand, making himself exhale with a loud huff.
 
“Get to your pint Kazama!” She shouted at him.
 
“Well, I'm glad to know you're 18, coz' that means your legal to…ya know what I mean,” He grinned.
 
“Oh…” Xiao's eyes widened like that of an innocent child's, “Let's go to my room!”
 
Xiaoyu got off Jin and grabbed his hand to follow her. With a matter of second, they left the room with all the rest of the characters, drunk, wrestling, and somewhat moaning…leave that to Hwoarang and Julia.
 
~o~
 
Steve stared at Nina for a moment when she finally gotten near him.
 
“Heya sexy!” he growled, while Nina just stared at him with awe and longing. Steve just rolled his eyes and said, “So do you think I'm also hot?”
 
Then unexpectedly, Nina grabbed him to her and held him tight in an embrace.
 
“What the shit?!” Steve grumbled.
 
“Oh my baby! You've grown up to be such a pretty boy!” Nina happily cried out, and led the other fighter's attention to them.
 
“Uh…I don't get it…” Steve scowled in confusion.
 
“I conceived you during some kind of experiment thingy and so here you are!” O, you're so grown up already!” Nina still nuzzled Steve tight.
 
“Oh…” Steve said in disappointment, he was thinking of asking her own mother out for a date, maybe even in bed, if she hadn't come up to him to tell the damn truth!
 
Meanwhile, after minutes of hugging, Nina pulled away and patted Steve's head, and shook her head in a feeblish manner.
 
“If only you had a father…I mean, if only I knew your father!” She confessed.
 
“What?! You didn't know who my father was?!” Steve asked horrified.
 
“Well, if you ask me, I'd pick Kazuya, but he got Jun pregnant in the first place! Gunjack's okay…no wait, he's a robot! I'd prefer Bruce for a change—”
 
“Mom!” Steve cut in, because he was annoyed of his mother's ranting.
 
“I am your father Steve…” A voice behind the two said. The mother and son looked in that direction, and found Lei Wulong. Both of them jaw-dropped.
 
~o~
 
“Eddy I'm pregnant!” Christie cried, leaning over her boyfriend's shoulder.
 
“Then let's get married after you bail me out in jail after this slumber party, it's simple baby!” He jeered, remembering that the police is gonna pick him up right in the morning. He shrugged, picking out some weeds in his torso, and giving some to Christie.
 
~o~
 
“Hey Paul, my dad, I mean, Heihachi got a crush on ya!” Kazuya revealed.
 
“What?!” Paul said in shock, with disappointment in his teary eyes. Then he stared at Kuma who was still trying to impress Panda on another table.
 
“What's wrong?” Kazuya asked, wiping Paul's tears himself.
 
“Just between you and me, man.” Paul whispered to Kazuya.
 
“What could that be?” He asked.
 
“I'm in love with Kuma ever since my eyes laid on him…But it seem like we're rivals because that's the only way I can be near him to make us closer…and eventually an item!” Paul squealed in delight, then began shaking his ass.
 
As for Kazuya, well he stared at the booty shaking Paul for a moment, and glared at him, managing not to cry.
 
~o~
 
Will Heihachi come back again and tell his true feelings for Paul?! Where the hell is Xiao and Jin?! Will Julia's lips be swollen?! Will Paul and Kazuya fight for one male bear?! Christie is pregnant but still doing drugs?! Nina and Lei equals Steve?!!!
 
Find out if…you REVIEW!
 
~o~
 
A/N: This is simply just a one shot fic and I'll continue the saga unless there are reviews…hopefully