Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Their Predictions ❯ Heihachi's Big Makeover! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here come the next Chappie! Thanks for the reviews so far…
 
~o~
 
 
 
Their Predictions
 
 
 
By: Elie
 
 
~o~
 
It was almost noontime and all the fighters are still asleep in their respective bedrooms in the mansion from last night's gig. But exclude Heihachi from it. Before he walked out last night, he planned to make his beauty sleep special…
 
9:00 am-Heihachi's Bedroom
 
HEIHACHI: `opens his eyes and winces a little' What a beautiful morning! What?! A BLACKOUT! I can't see a thing!!
 
With that, he sat up his bed and began turning his head around like a zombie. Suddenly, a pickle fell down his eye!
 
HEIHACHI: `stares at fallen pickle' Pickle for breakfast eh? But I want TUNA! Oh, the lights are on! Hey, what's this?
 
After touching his right eye, he caught another pickle!
 
HEHACHI: `eats pickles' Mmm…I guess there weren't any available cucumber last night…
 
Therefore, after a lot of burpings and fartings, Heihachi walked in his bathroom, went to the sink and opened the faucet.
 
HEIHACHI: `washes off facial cream from last night while singing, “Oh Paul baby, will you please love me…” song'
 
~o~
 
9:05 am- Kazuya's Bathroom
 
KAZUYA: `singing “Kuma-matata” '
 
While rinsing the shampoo off his hair and switching into a new song, `Hit me Kuma One More Time', Kazuya heard a morbid noise coming from the other side of the room, Heihachi's bathroom that is.
 
KAZUYA: `stops singing another song called “Kill Paul Phoenix Hymn” ' What the fuck Heihachi?!
 
HEIHACHI (From the other side): What was that boy?! You're completely interrupting me you good for nothing son!
 
KAZUYA: `dries self' Shut the fuck up old gay!
 
HEIHACHI (From the other side): MAKE ME! `Sticks out tongue'
 
KAZUYA: Wait till I finish grooming my self and I'm gonna take off your guts!
 
HIHACHI (From the other side): I'm waiting PRETTY BOY!
 
KAZUYA: `thinks: SICK INCEST FATHER!' `Shivers'
 
 
~o~
 
9:20 am- Heihachi's bedroom
 
HEIHACHI: `Adds final tint of cherry blush on his left cheek' There almost finish!
 
KNOCK! KNOCK!
 
HEIHACHI: Just come in you idiot!
 
All of a sudden, Kazuya barged into the door, dressed in his purple-robe-coat-something.
 
KAZUYA: Did I mention I'm gonna shut the hell out of ya?
 
HEIHACHI: `drops make-up kit, screaming like a little girl'
 
KAZUYA: `Covers ears' Arghh! Now you're pissing me off you fart! `Grabs Heihachi on the collar'
 
HEIHACHI: What the? `Stares at Kazuya's clothes'
 
Kazuya: `blushes'
 
HEIHACHI: Hey, what are you doing with my old coat? You're supposed to buy a new one!
 
KAZUYA: Well, I bought this on e-bay…
 
HEIHACHI: `thinks: Hey, I did sell this on e-bay! Or…was it Amazon?' F-fine…
 
KAZUYA: `Notices Heihachi's make-up' Fuck, What happened?! You look like a corpse ready to be examined in the morgue!
 
HEIHACHI: `Hides face' None of your business son…
 
KAZUYA: `thinks: Heihachi can be my real living Barbie doll!'
 
HEIHACHI: Now let me go you faggot son of a--
 
KAZUYA: No, I'm gonna re-touch that make over of yours…
 
HEIHACHI: `teary eyed' R-really?!
 
KAZUYA: Just leave it all to me…
 
HEIHACHI: `thinks: Maybe Paul will notice me…'
 
Then, Kazuya, armed with all the blow dryers, brushes, mascaras, lipsticks, and foundation, blah, blah, blah and POOF!
 
HEIHACHI: `turns to face mirror via `Princess Mia in the Princess Diaries' style and…SCREAMS along with Kazuya!
 
HEIHACHI and KAZUYA: GRANDMOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!??????