Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Their Predictions ❯ The race ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Holla Amigos! Their Predictions is back! Haha! This fic is so weird that I as the author might be condemned. Thanks for the reviews for the previous chapter by the way! Haha! Overall: No comment whatsoever!
 
 
 
-o-o-o-
 
 
Jin and Xiaoyu were happily walking outside in the lawn only clad in their bathrobes. Meanwhile, Kazuya just went past them but didn't forget to notice the two.
 
“What in the world did you two do?” He asked, a hand on his hip, making Jin quiver in disgust.
 
`Sick gay…' Jin thought. “None of your business dad.”
 
“Uh…make miracles or babies? Which one Jinny?” Xiaoyu naively asked.
 
Jin felt like shrinking. Now Kazuya had caught him off guard!
 
“Ha! Now you're not a virgin anymore!” Kazuya laughed madly.
 
“So? You're not too!” Jin spat. On the other hand Xiao was just eyeing the two in wonder.
 
“Well I was raped by your hooker mother!” Kazuya yelled then mumbled, “Fucking son of a bitch…”
 
“Mom raped you? She was the prettiest girl I have ever seen and now you're telling me that she had raped you? Oh please!” Jin sneered.
 
Xiao stared at him in disbelief, placing both hands on her hips. “Jin Kazama, you said I was the prettiest girl you have ever seen! Why you moron!” She slapped him square on the face.
 
Kazuya blinked. Shaking his head, he said, “Yes, she did rape me!”
 
“No she did not!” Jin protested, now receiving a punch from Xiaoyu. He touched his swollen face and turned back to Kazuya. “How could she rape an ugly bastard like you who looks like a trash and an addict who was raped by an Ethiopian then traded for a one night stand to Osama Ben Laden?!”
 
“I'd rather be raped by Osama Ben Laden and Ethiopians than your crazy mother!” Kazuya shouted, sticking out his tongue.
 
`Damn…' Jin thought, unable to think about any more words of wisdom to tell his father. Then an idea struck him!
 
“Hey dad! Why don't we play a game of WHOEVER KISSES KING WINS?” He yelled.
 
“Fine with me.” Kazuya replied.
 
Xiaoyu stared at the both with wide eyes. Two complete father and son idiots ready to rumble!
“By the way…where should we kiss him?” Kazuya asked.
 
“Uh…” Jin hasn't thought of that but then to make it a bit of a challenge he said, “Square on the lips…using tongue!”
 
“What?! I mean where?” Kazuya pretended not to hear.
 
“A French kiss you piece of shit!” Jin talked balk, pulling the startled Xiaoyu with him. “You better find him first than I do!”
 
“OH I WILL!” Kazuya shouted back, walking away. `Forgive me Kuma…'
 
When Kazuya was gone, Xiaoyu pulled her hand from Jin and kicked him in the crotch. “You shit head! Why would you kiss that masked…masked…masked GIGGOLO instead of me!”
 
“But babe, it's just to prove who's…um…between me and my father.” Jin replied, rolling on the ground back and forth in pain.
 
“You're about to say gayer huh? HUH?” Xaio sneered. “You're GAY?!”
 
“HELL NO! Why would I have sex with a little girl-looking woman if I'm gay?!” Jin immediately slapped his mouth when Xiao suddenly left him. `Phew…I thought she's gonna kick my balls again!'
 
But Xiao came back driving a big bulldozer. “Ha! I'll kill you for what you said! I'm not a little girl! Look at the size of my BOOBS!”
 
`She has a point though…Jin thought as the bulldozer came fast in front of him. “AHHH!!!”
 
Behind the bushes, Kazuya was rolling on the ground in laughter. He knew he's gonna win. All he has to do is to find King. With that, he stood up and merrily went on a search.
 
 
Now…who will be the first to French kiss the masked man King? Will it be the handsome Jin Kazama or the handsome but gay Kazuya Mishima? Find out in the next chapter of this saga!
 
TBC
 
 
-o-o-o-
 
A/N: Want more? Then REVIEW! Okay, gotta go update on my NORMAL stories…Buh-bye!