Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Their Predictions ❯ Recruitment ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hello again! Thanks for the reviews last time. I owe you guys: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Please enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think.
 
 
-o-o-o-
 
Hwoarang and Julia were kissing each other passionately again on the bench in the lawn when Jin immediately ran up to them.
 
“Guys! I need your help! Xiao's riding a bulldozer and she's off to crush me!” Jin wailed while adjusting his bathrobe which was almost tattered.
 
“Why would I help you? You're my rival remember? And why would she hit you with a bulldozer? Like we care!” Hwoarang hissed, waving off Jin.
 
“Because I had sex with her last night and I have to stick with her all morning but I can't. Now she's mad! So come on guys, hide me!” Jin whined. But Hwoarang and Julia ignored him. “Shish! Get a room you two!”
 
Julia cut off the kiss and glared at him. “And you care because….”
 
“It's fucking disgusting!” Jin yelled. “Look at Hwoarang's saliva! It's all over your face!”
 
Julia wiped her face and glared at Hwoarang. “You idiot! I said no drooling while kissing! Now I smell like saliva!”
 
Hwoarang shrugged and said sorry. He stood up and faced Jin. “I want a fight with you Kazama. Last time, you said you won't be able to because you have to hide or something! Then again in this tournament, you still can't because you said you're gonna search for you poo-head great-grand pappy to destroy that stupid Satan gene! Now…what's your next excuse?!”
 
“It's called Devil gene…D-E-V-I-L!” Jin spelled out.
 
Hwoarang repeated after him but made a mistake. “Neville Gene? The frog boy from Harry Potter?
 
“Do you even know how to spell?!” Jin shouted.
 
“Of course I do you asshole!” Hwoarang spat back.
 
“Then spell the word RECEIVE!” Jin said and there was a look of triumph in his face.
 
`Smarty pants…' Hwoarang thought. He made up his mind and spelled: “R-E-C-I-E-V-E!”
 
“Wrong! You're OUT!” Jin laughed.
 
“Hey, this isn't a game show!” Julia butted.
 
“Suck my balls bitch. This is the `man's show'!” Jin said. “Channel 22. Star Cable. As in JACK TV!”
 
“We're in a show?” Hwoarang asked, clueless of the current situation. “Where are the hidden cams?”
 
“What the fuck are you guys talking about? Honey, we should go!” Julia yelled.
 
“Wait a minute babe; I still have something in mind for Kazama.” Hwoarang then went up to Jin and said: “When is our duel man? I'm fuckin' sick of waitin'!”
 
“How about a different fight?” Then Jin snickered in his mind. “Like…WHOEVER KISSES KING WINS?!”
 
“Whoever kisses who?!” Hwoarang gasped while Julia patted him on the shoulder. “God Jin…I'm not gay!”
 
“Come on…it'd be fun.” Jin chuckled.
 
Julia laughed too. “Yeah honey…it's way better than getting bruises.”
 
`Yeah…a fight could give me bruises and it can damage my pretty skin. Oh wait! I can't believe I'm thinking like a…gay! No I'm not gay! Ahh!!!' Jin thought while Hwoarang poked him in the head. “What the fuck is wrong with that?”
 
“Okay Kazama, I have made my decision… I'll join your stupid mother fucker game!” Hwaoarang exclaimed, lifting Julia in the air in excitement.
 
“Uh…okay…so the competition will consist of you, me and my dad.”
 
“Your dad? Kazuya's planning to kiss King too?” Hwoarang asked.
 
Julia interrupted, “There are rumors that he's gay. One time, they said he was so drunk then that he admitted having a crush on Heihachi's bear!”
 
“I know and that is so sick. Of all sperm…why his?” Jin sighed.
 
“He's still your goddamn father Jin. And Heihachi's you granddaddy and Jinpachi's your great granddaddy too. A chain of gays I'd say!” Hwoarang laughed.
 
“Shut up you Korean ass! On to the race!” Jin said as he ran ahead of Hwoarang.
 
“Hey, wait up!” Hwoarang yelled and turned to Julia who gave him a good luck kiss on the lips. “Bye babe, I'm sure to kiss that wrestler!”
 
“Just screw him honey!” Julia giggled, waving goodbye to Hwoarang.
 
Meanwhile, Xiaoyu got out of the bulldozer as soon as she saw Julia.
 
“Hey Jules, have you seen Jin?”
“Nope.” Julia lied. “But he's with Hwoarang.”
 
“You bitch!” Xiao shouted.
 
“Cat fight with me?” Julia snorted.
 
Xiao rolled her eyes. “Yeah right. No way.” But to contrast, she… “ Die you whore!”
 
Then as the two girls brawled on the grass, a bus stopped in front of them. The two stopped fighting as they watched a stunning looking woman move out of the vehicle. She has a shoulder-length hair that flowed smoothly with the air as well as her fit lavender dress. But at the end of the bus' stairs, she tripped and fell face first on the ground.
 
“Oh my…” Xiao gasped. “Let's go help her!”
 
Julia agreed and the two of them went to the lady. “Are you alright?”
 
“What do you think?” The lady sneered, crawling to stand.
 
The two martial artists faced each other in bewilderment then back to the woman.
 
“Can a bus enter the mansion without Heihachi's permission?” Julia asked.
 
“Umm…maybe the old fart became busy with his make up and stuff.” Xiao replied.
 
“Hey, why would you two care if a bus arrived?” The lady finally stood up.
 
“Who are you?” Xiaoyu asked.
 
“Yeah and why do you look a bit like Jin?” Julia asked.
 
“Oh, my name is Jun Kazama…Kazuya Mishima is my husband, we're not officially married though. Jin is our offspring, and he blames me for that. Have you seen them anyway?” Jun said.
 
Xiao shook her head and pouted. “Mrs. Mishima, I truly hate your son! He's become gay and it's breaking my heart!” She said and immediately walked away.
 
“What's her problem?” Jun asked.
 
“Your son had sex with her last night and has to stick with her all morning but can't because he said he has some contest with his dad and dragged my boyfriend along with him to compete.” Julia explained but Jun just rolled her eyes because she understood nothing at all.
 
“I'm going to find them!” Jun shouted.
 
“Oh, I'll come along…” Julia said happily, she checked first if there's any sign of Xiao then yelled, “Hey Xiao, we're going to find Jin, Kazuya and Hwoarang! Wanna come?”
 
Out of the blue, Xiaoyu re-appeared and clapped her hands. “Yuppie! I'm going!”
 
But Jun came in front of her, placing a hand on her hip. “You had sex with my son?”
 
“Uhh…” Xiaoyu started to sweat. “Yes?”
Then Jun squealed. “Oh!!! You look good. I'm sure the baby's going to look lovelier this time! Come on now; let's find your future husband, my husband, and that girls' boyfriend!”
 
Xiaoyu sweated even more while being dragged by Jun. “Righttt…”
 
“What's your name again?” Jun asked her.
 
“Ling Xiaoyu and that's Julia Chang.” She pointed at Julia who's at the back.
 
Meanwhile, Kazuya bumped into his adopted brother, Lee Chaolan.
 
“Watch where you're going!” He barked.
 
Lee was donned in his swimming trunks with a towel on his shoulder. “I'm watching the pool over there so I'm really watching where I'm going!”
 
“I mean where you step!” Kazuya sighed. “Now out of my way! I still have to win this WHOEVER KISSES KING WINS competition!”
 
Upon hearing the name, Lee's eyes beamed. “King? Whoever kisses him first? What's the prize?”
“Glory.” Kazuya replied.
 
“Can I keep him if I win? I'll join you.”
 
`Hmm…I guess It'd be okay.' Kazuya thought and turned to Lee. “Sure. Now out of my way!” then he stormed off.
 
“Hey wait!” Lee shouted, catching up, still clad with only his trunks.
 
Now there are four contestants. King doesn't know this though. Then the characters will soon encounter different characters to join in with them! So just find out in the next chapter…I WANT TO JOIN TOO!
 
 
 
-o-o-o-
 
 
 
A/N: See? It's a no-sense fic! LOL! If you want to know what happens next then…REVIEW!