Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Their Predictions ❯ CATFIGHT!!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: LOL…
 
 
-o-o-o-
 
Their Predictions
 
By: Elie
 
-o-o-o-
 
 
Steve was sick of his fans teasing him of being a biological son of one of the world's most top leading dominatrix in assassination history - that was when they immediately got the wind about it after the party last night.
 
Blood hell.
 
“Hey son, wait up!” Lei called, but Steve ignored him. “Say, why don't we have a father and son bonding today?”
 
Steve stopped walking and froze. He looked at Lei and blinked. “What?”
 
Lei winked. “I'll bring some booze - but promise me you wouldn't tell my headquarters back in Hong Kong about it.”
 
“No bloody way!” Steve cried, clenching his teeth. He inhaled a few breaths first. “First off - you are not my father, just look at my amazing blonde hair and to-die-for jaw-line. And last - Nina - I mean, mum wouldn't even fall for you in the first place!”
 
“Huh, what did you say?” Lei asked stupidly. He was conveniently using his pinky finger to wax his ear. “Sorry, I wasn't listening. This earwax really is big - and it smells.” He added, letting Steve see a big, sticky yellow mass thing. Major YUCK.
 
Unable to take it anymore, Steve ran away as fast as he could and settled on a bench far from that weirdo cop claiming to be his father. `Oh shit. Things really are screwed this morning. First, the toilet in my room wouldn't flush -fuck that, now my room stinks. Second, I didn't wear my lucky underwear coz I need to wash it today - it's been a week of wearing that. Lastly, there goes that fucking bastard - I don't want to hear crap from him again!'
 
Out of the blue, Jin and Hwoarang suddenly passed by hand in hand. Steve stared at them, horrified.
 
“What in this homosexual dominated world are you two doing?” He asked in shock. “I thought you were bloody rivals!”
 
Jin wanted to say something in protest until his eyes led him first to his right hand - and Hallelujah - it was intertwined comfortably with Hwoarang's.
 
“Uh…Dude, what are our hands doing?' Jin's eyes were wide open.
 
Hwoarang looked down on the same spot. “Ahhhh!!! What the fuck are we doing!?”
 
“Like I know for sure - you gay!” Jin scoffed, twirling his bangs like the real gay.
 
“Ew! Kazama germs!” Hwoarang madly cried, running around the garden in search for water. When he found a small fountain with a cupid sculpture looking as if it was taking a piss, he jumped for joy and placed his palm over the crotch area of the cupid.
 
“Fuck you.” Jin muttered to Hwoarang, and then turned to Steve. “By the way man, wanna join us?”
 
“Are you building another charity project for the poor or sickly again? You know what mate, I couldn't even afford to buy a new lucky underwear so-“
 
“It's called WHOEVER KISSES KING WINS - it's easy.” Hwoarang interrupted after he had washed the Kazama germs off.
 
“I'd rather order myself a slut.” Steve said casually.
 
“Ha.” Jin rolled his eyes. “You don't even have the money to buy a new brief, how much if it was a whore?”
 
Steve shrugged, giving in to Jin's point. But he was curious. “What would be the prize then?”
 
“Nothing - I just want to fight Kazama after this race.” Hwoarang interrupted the second time.
 
“Nobody asked you.” Jin and Steve chorused.
 
Jin started to clear his throat. “I was on this race with my satanic gay father. We agreed to show our macho side by being the first to kiss-“
 
Steve shook his head. “Wai- wait! What do you mean by macho? Guys! Just admit you're gays!”
 
“We're not gays! Well, Kazuya is, and maybe Jin - but I'm not!!!” Hwoarang yelled.
 
Steve laughed it off. “Come on pal - I won't tell Julia…”
 
All of a sudden, Jin cried. “Xiaoyu thinks I'm a fucking gay too!”
 
Hwoarang snorted. “Coz you are gay - gay.”
 
“You - bitch!” Jin growled like an angry woman. He grabbed Hwoarang by the shirt and hurled him on the ground.
 
And then, instead of giving Hwoarang a hard punch, he stretched his hand out and then - slapped Hwoarang square on the face, leaving a visible red hand mark.
 
As soon as he stood up, Hwoarang snatched his robe's string and pulled it.
 
“Oh my!” Hwoarang unconsciously squealed. “I mean, cool - err…it's kinda bigger than mine.”
 
Steve on the other hand, resisted the urge to slap himself on the forehead. `This fight's not going anywhere…' he thought.
 
Jin pulled the string back and tied it around his waist again, now even tighter. “You fucking perverted gay!” he shouted.
 
“I am not!” Hwoarang retorted, pulling Jin down with him.
 
Steve was the one sweating furiously now. “Okay that's enough guys -“
 
He was cut off by Jin's elbow accidentally hitting his knee. “Ow!! Mother fu-“
 
Hwoarang grabbed handfuls of Jin's hair and banged his head on the grass floor. Jin grunted while grasping Hwoarang's shirt. His other hand tore it off as the other pulled Hwoarang's hair. He switched their positions so that he was now on top. He punched Hwoarang's nose, grabbed his head, and then banged it on the ground.
 
“Good Lord…” Steve gasped. In his life, he never saw two hot men brawling like sexy vixens on the floor.
 
But then, he snickered to himself. He inhaled a deep breath and then shouted-
 
“CATFIGHT!!!!!”
 
Xiaoyu, Julia and Jun stopped walking and then looked at each other. Jun was the first to make a statement.
 
“What is there, a fight?”
 
Julia grinned slyly. “Ooh…not just any fight -“
 
“A catfight!” Xiaoyu and Jun squealed in unison.
 
Julia ran ahead of them. “Let's go see!”
 
 
“Just shut the hell up you freaking bastard.” Kazuya groaned, tired of constantly having to stay away from Lee.
 
Lee didn't have the heart to frown. “Ah, you're just so insecure because you know it yourself: I'm gonna win this race.”
 
Kazuya stared at him, emotionless “Fuck you.”
 
“That is so incest, evil brother dear.” Lee said sexily.
 
Kazuya crackled his knuckles. “Why you little -”
 
Fortunately, Kazuya was cut off by the sight of Steve Fox, cheering and howling like a cheerleader. Lee praised the Lord and said, “Hey, why don't we look over there first, eh?”
 
 
Jin constantly grabbed and pulled Hwoarang's hair, determined to get Hwoarang bald.
 
“Wohoo!! Go Jinny!” Steve cheered in the left side with his girly voice.
 
Hwoarang pressed his knee on Jin's chest and tipped him off him, regaining his spot on top. His hand reached for his pocket, and, pulled out a mini-razor! “It's now payback time, fag! Nyahaha!”
 
Steve ran to the right side, “Yahoo!! Go Hwoarang baby!” he cheered like Anna's provoking voice while shaking his booty - when Anna appeared out of nowhere and kicked him on the crotch.
 
“Oww!!! What was that for, bitch?” Steve grunted, touching little Elmo protectively.
 
“How dare you copy my trademark pose, dumbass?” Anna growled, lunging over Steve until they fell on the ground alongside with Jin and Hwoarang.
 
Xiaoyu, Julia, and Jun arrived at the scene. Julia was the first to flinch. “Holy shit! Is that my sweetheart?”
 
“Jin Kazama?” Xiaoyu gasped. “Why…are you in a… catfight??”
 
Jun stared at Xiaoyu and for a while, she realized that it was her long lost son. “Oh my, is that really Jin?”
 
“Yeah, isn't he drop dead gorgeous?” Xiaoyu inserted. Jun stared at her like, what the fuck? Then, she continued to sob.
 
Julia saw Kazuya and lee approaching too and waved at them. “Hey guys! Let's all support Hwoarang!”
 
Kazuya snorted. “Yeah, right- Like I would support my son of a bitch son, ever.”
 
“Then I'll go support Jin if you don't want to. After all, he's hotter.” Lee seductively ran a hand through his silver hair.
 
Kazuya couldn't help but stare at him in disgust before rephrasing the statement. “For your info, I'm hotter, sexier, and prettier.”
 
Lee raised an eyebrow. “You are so not!”
 
“Look in the mirror, biatch.” Kazuya suddenly held out his handy-dandy mirror and directed it toward Lee.
 
Lee screamed in horror, but then realized that it was just him after all. He felt so embarrassed. “That mirror is such a liar! Maybe you bought it from the House of Mirrors! Give me that!”
 
Julia twitched her brows as Kazuya quickly hid the mirror before Lee could even snatch it. `Damn homos…'
 
“Ugh! You -bitch!” Lee roared, catching Kazuya off-guard. He lunged forward but Kazuya stepped an inch away, making him land on the ground.
 
“Ha! Who's the bitch now?” Kazuya laughed.
 
“Of course, you - asshole!” Lee pulled Kazuya's feet, making him land on the grass too.
 
Xiaoyu hopped over to Julia while her eyes remained attached to two sexy adult men banging and destroying each other's handsome faces. “Hey, what's up with these two?”
 
Jun followed, but when she saw Kazuya -
 
“Kazzy, it's you!” She screamed in joy.
 
Kazuya stopped slapping Lee's face and turned to see whose voice it was. He turned horrified. “No…not you woman!”
 
“Oh, I've missed you so much!” Jun squealed, spreading her arms out and then let her body fall over Kazuya's. She hugged him like never letting go. Lee mumbled a `thanks', pulling out a comb and automatically combed his hair.
 
“Aww…” Xiaoyu stared at the two lovers (maybe) in awe. Her attention suddenly turned towards Hwoarang's muffled scream.
 
Jin pulled again some grass and continued to stuff it inside Hwoarang's mouth. Hwoarang constantly spit it out and tried kicking Jin on the crotch. Jin blocked him and placed hands over his mouth to shut him up.
 
Xiaoyu ran up to them and cried, “Jin, what are you doing?”
 
As Jin looked up to her and was about to say something, Hwoarang finally hit his crotch. Hwoarang rolled him over so that he was on top. And, he did the same thing.
 
Xiaoyu stared at Hwoarang in horror. “Hey, stop-“
 
She smiled. “Okay, feed him like a pig! Bwahahaha!”
 
Jin's eyes screamed like: WHY YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME!
 
Anna knew that Steve was Nina's biological son, so doing this would be for revenge against her sister. Now that their position was like that of a pig - Anna sitting on top of Steve's back. She took out an apple from her purse, polished it, and shoved it inside Steve's mouth. Then, she took her whip, tested it on the ground first, and then -
 
“Now, for the real thing.” Anna murmured seductively. Then, her whip was like -
 
“MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!”
 
Julia closed her eyes for Steve and then turned to Hwoarang. “Go Hwoarang!”
 
“Thanks Xiao, babe.” Hwoarang said, still busy feeding Jin with grass like a pig.
 
Julia glared at him. “It's Julia, SWEETHEART!”
 
She shrugged. “I hate you.” Then, she jumped over to Jin and Hwoarang.
 
“You're hurting them, fatass!” Xiaoyu cried, pulling Julia up from them. “Get- you're -fat-ass off!”
 
“I'm not fat!” Julia growled, pulling Xiaoyu along with them.
 
Lee sighed and then decided to get the hell out of this situation so to finally kiss King and have him for himself. He quietly crept from them when -
 
“Where do you think you're going?” Kazuya asked, struggling for air under Jun's hold.
 
Jin spat the grass from his mouth and then gasped for breath, turning to Lee. “That's not fair, jackass.”
 
“Right…” All of them yelled.
 
With the use of her whip, Anna pulled Lee down. “Attack!”
 
Everybody got up and hurled themselves over Lee, squashing him on the ground.
 
Meanwhile, King was just passing by while whistling happily. “Huh? What's going on?”
Kazuya caught sight of him. “People! There he is!
 
Lee's eyes shot up. “And I am so first to kiss-” he was cut off by Jin's foot stomping on his face.
 
“See you later losers!” Jin shouted and then ran up to King.
 
“No freaking way!” Hwoarang grunted as Kazuya (with Jun still attached to him) stepped on him too.
 
“Get off me woman!” Kazuya groaned while catching after Jin.
 
Lee was now looking like a rotten tomato. He struggled getting up. And then he followed them like a limp.
 
Xiaoyu and Julia were left frustrated.
 
“I think we should follow them, too.” Julia said.
 
Xiaoyu nodded. “Yep.”
 
And then the two of them were off.
 
….
 
 
A/N: Now review please.