Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ What's going on here?? ❯ Still going strong!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Emilie Rochefort's sob rang out across the school. Her best friends, Ling Xiaoyu and Christie Monteiro tried to comfort her, but they had no luck.
Lili had just learned that her father, a wealthy man, had been killed in a fire. Her butler, Sebastian, was getting old, so he couldn't look after her. She couldn't live with Xiaoyu; her grandfather was too old to look after two teenagers.
“It's ok Lili, you can live with me,” said Christie. Lili nodded.
“Thanks Chr- Christ- Christie!” she sobbed.
“Awww, did little Lili lose her daddy? So, so sad!” Asuka and her gang came up to the three girls.
“That's cold, Asuka,” said Christie. “Seriously.”
“Shut up, Twinkle toes,” Asuka said meanly. Christie's eyes narrowed.
“Her Capoeira style is not dancing, Asuka,” said Xiaoyu.
“And I care because?” she said plainly. “Shut up, squirt.”
“Don't be mean, Asuka,” said Lili. “Please, just leave us alone.”
“What are you gonna do, eat me?” she said, copying Lili's phrase from two years ago, when they had a fight.
“Asuka, go away, okay, just leave us alone!” Christie stood up. “Or else!” She walked over to the bully. Asuka took a few steps back as Christie started to do her Capoeira style fighting stance. Xiaoyu saw this as an opportunity to prove to the bully that she wasn't a baby, so she stood next to Christie in her stance. Lili looked at her friends, then at Asuka. She stood up. Wiping her eyes, she took her place on the other side of Christie.
“Try and get through us, Asuka,” said Christie.
“She can't, she's too weak,” Xiaoyu taunted.
“Come on Kazama, bring it on!” Lili said. The three girls looked at each other as they realised how `1st grade' they sounded. Then they all burst into laughter. Even Asuka giggled.
“Come on Asuka,” said Christie, after they had all calmed down. “Can we please stop this and just be friends?”
“Look, here's the thing guys, if I get caught hanging with you guys, I will lose my population, and then Anna will be most popular girl in school, and I will be… nothing, like you guys!” she whispered. “No offence,” she added, as she saw Lili's fists clamp tight.
“Who cares about popularity?” said Lili, stepping forward. “Two years ago, I was the most popular girl in school. Now, I have other friends, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.” She smiled at Christie, and gave Xiaoyu a squeeze.
“Think about it, Asuka,” said Xiaoyu. “We'd love to have you in our group.”
“Well… okay. Thanks for forgiving me, guys,” Asuka said. She hesitantly walked forward, arms held out slightly. Xiaoyu, Christie and Lili all moved forward, arm spread wide, and welcomed their new friend warmly. Asuka smiled- she was glad to finally be at peace.
 
 
 
“You're crazy!” shouted Anna. The two were in the dojo, practicing.
“No, I'm nice, Anna!” Asuka shouted back. She ducked as Anna threw a punch to her head.
“It's not about being nice, it's about winning,” Anna retorted, jumping high and ducking low. “Being cool.”
“Oh well, I have other friends now, ok? Looks like you're miss popular now; good luck with that,” Asuka said, panting. Then she kicked low one last time- a kick that knocked Anna off her feet.
“Oomph!” Anna let out a small cry as she hit the floor. Asuka laughed.
“Not funny, Kazama,” Anna said, examining her leg.
“Oh yeah, that's totally funny,” said Asuka. She gathered all her stuff together and left the dojo, laughing.
“Witch,” Anna sad after her.
 
“So anyway, she tells me I'm crazy, so then, I told her that I had changed and I was no longer the old Asuka Kazama,”
The four girls were sitting in the school cafeteria the next day. Asuka was telling them about the fight that she and Anna had the day before.
“She's always been mean,” said Ling Xiaoyu. “Once, in the third grade…” She was going to tell her friends the story that happened long ago, when Anna and her sister Nina, stole everything out of her bag and threw it up into the trees, when everyone went quiet.
Anna Williams was standing at the door. But she wasn't the normal Anna Williams. This Anna had on grey short shorts, a matching low-cut V-neck shirt and a dark grey hat with a grey feather in it.
Xiaoyu heard some wolf whistles from across the cafeteria. Probably her crush- Jin Kazama. And his mates. Typical.
“Wow,” said Christie. “Talk about slutty!”
“That's my outfit! I let her borrow that, like, 2 days ago! How could she?” Asuka went red. She pushed her tray aside, and went to go face Anna.
“Hey, little person,” Anna brushed her off like she was a fly. But Asuka blocked her path.
“By the way, I forgot to mention, can I have my outfit back? Please?” Asuka asked in a sickly sweet voice.
“Um, not right now,” said Anna. “I'm wearing it, duh.” The whole cafeteria laughed. But Asuka was prepared.
“Okay,” she said, and turned away. But quick as a flash, she whipped around and ripped the fabric from Anna's body. It didn't tear; it wasn't supposed to. It just came loose at the back, and slid right off.
Next, she tugged on the mini shorts- they came off easy. Anna was just standing there, dumbfounded. She didn't have a clue what was going on.
“Next time I ask for something of mine back, I want it then and there, no exceptions,” she said to an almost naked Anna- she was just standing there in a
 
bra and panties. She turned bright red as the room started to fill with laughter, and tried to cover herself up. Asuka turned away, but remembered something- the hat. She popped it off Anna's head, and then gave her head a sharp rap.
“Good doggy,” she mumbled cheekily, and the whole cafeteria packed up. Jin was laughing so hard that he fell into his stew, and that made the rest of his mates laugh. Jin got mad, and threw his rice at Hwaorang, who got a face full of it. He picked up his soup bowl, and hurled it at Jin. But he missed his target, and it splattered all over Julia Chang. She stood up with a real mean look on her face- it was so fierce that Hwaorang stood up and ran headlong out of the cafeteria, Julia not far behind him with a mug of liquid.
“Poor Hwaorang,” said Lili sarcastically, (he had rejected her earlier in the year, so she now hates him) laughing. The girls laughed until their sides ached, and each one patted Asuka on the back, or gave her a hug. Anna was still standing there, shocked, making no attempt to go and find new clothes.
“You so cut her down,” said Xiaoyu, giggling. Even her own sister, Nina Williams, was laughing, but it wasn't really surprising as Nina and Anna had hated each other since they were 3. As soon as they could use guns, they had been trying to kill each other.
“Come on, class time,” Lili smiled, and the four girls walked arm in arm to class together.
 
Hey all! I forgot to mention last time- I DO NOT OWN TEKKEN Namco does, and this story is in my point of view, but the story is based mostly on Ling Xiaoyu.
So, what did ya think? R&R to tell me what you thought of my second story! Any ideas?!?!?!?
 
Lov ya,
 
XxMissXiaoyuxX